Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2014-11-16, 05:54)dkplayaclub Wrote: I use the Eminence skin and it doesn't have any star ratings to access these other options. The star thing is potentially confusing and won't work in all skins. Is it possible to make all this work from context menus?
Nope. That was the original plan, but it doesn't seem possible to add context menus to the playlist. Star ratings is the workaround. The below should work, but doesn't. If anyone knows how, let me know.

Code:
li = xbmcgui.ListItem(title)
li.addContextMenuItems([('Thumbs Up', pluginurl )])
xbmc.PlayList().add(path, li)

(2014-11-16, 02:21)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-11-16, 01:54)gominoa Wrote: Can you move the cursor up/down? My fanart always follows whatever song is highlighted in the play list
Sure. And the art will shift if I move the cursor. I was just hoping you might look at adding a call to Artist Slideshow to display art for the currently playing track. Maybe this is already supported and I just don't have mine set right. Not sure. But if not, please consider this a feature request.
I believe Artist Slideshow needs skin support. Maybe someone that has it working can chime in. The fanart is also a skin thing. For instance in Confluence this first line loads Fanart Image for currently selected item. You can change it to the second line to get Fanart Image for currently playing item. This should be a skin option (but isn't).

Code:
<texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(fanart)]</texture>
<texture background="true">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>

(2014-11-16, 02:23)Arse4life Wrote: Planning on adding a background to this addon to give it a cool look?
Nope, skin thing.

My reason for starting this plugin is because I wanted both Pandora and a fireplace at the same time (you figure out why =). That wasn't possible with the old Pandora addon because of the custom GUI. It was also kinda ugly/clunky. No offense to the devs, I studied their code to make this one. I'm no skin/art guy. It took me a couple hours just to make the pandoki icon.png. If someone wants to make a fanart.jpg, it would be appreciated.

My original design decision was "no custom GUI". All this plugin really does is shove stuff into the playlist so it never runs out.

Poke your skin authors. Send them here. I'd be happy to add hooks for thumbs up/down etc. Something like

Code:
plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/?thumbsup=songid

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 16th Nov 2014: v0.7.2) - by gominoa - 2014-11-17, 03:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8