Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
This is a great addon and I'm running it full time over the other pandora addon. I love that I can listen to pandora while updating or browsing my library. I've noticed a few bugs on my setup lately. After running Pandoki for a while I noticed that it would freeze up Kodi to the point that I would need to restart kodi. Also I noticed that the mucis will pause if I chnage the view, say from the fullscreen visualizer to my movies library browser. It would only be a few second pause. The strangest of them all I noticed was after I press the stop button to stop playing music from pandora and then exit out of the pandoki interface to get back to my kodi home screen sometime pandoki would automatically launch me back into the addon and start playing music. It would only do it once until the next time I started a pandoki session.

My current setup is Kodi Helix 14 RC3 with the Latest GitHub Emminence skin, with 0.7.2 version of pandoki. My HTPC is a full blown computer with plenty of horsepower. I'll try to get a log of Kodi next time I can remember when playing pandoki.

Again this is a great addon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 16th Nov 2014: v0.7.2) - by Talguy - 2014-12-11, 22:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8