Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2019-03-09, 01:08)rcmccaslin Wrote: Yes, we had to remove the save feature which also removed the dependency on mutagen.  The old version was capable of running at 32K-64K bps sound quality; the new version is 128K-360K bps quality.  A requirement for me to maintain the software was to become more compliant with the Pandora license agreement.  This keeps the license police off us and allows Pandora to be available for Kodi.  That is the short of it. I left the main branch alone in case someone wants to do something with it and possibly have Pandora on their tail. It is my hope to have the addon more secure with more capabilities in the future.

A couple of other notes on forum questions.
The person that wants it to fade to black.  Yes, I noticed that on the Kodi.  My recommendation is to click Home then Back.  FYI, I fixed the addon so you can re-enter it or change the channel as you wish.  I recommend turning on auto-play as some of the glitches for that have been fixed.

Last item.  The person that does not want notice popups.  I have reduced the slow download notice from 60 seconds to 120 and will put a config item in the advanced tab to disable all notifications.  Give me a couple of weeks, things are busy right now.

Thank you for all of your work on this, it is very much appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3) - by wags1 - 2019-03-12, 00:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8