• 26(current)
Eurosport Player
Eurosport is the only thing I subscribe to so months ago I installed Kodi on my Android (Moto).

It worked for less than a day. I thought it was some clash of tech but then I found this thread which explained the changes by Eurosport.

I have installed the new EurosportOn into Kodi 18.6 and tried to copy the settings.xml from the old addon but I just get the "On earlier, On Now" screen and no video.  I think my old settings token may have expired.

I wondered if I could copy the token value from my Linux firefox cookies but there is no 'st' cookie.

Suggestions greatly appreciated.
For me right now single language feeds are working. But multi language feeds (in my country both E1 and E2 is multi language) not worked. (With FFMpeg settings)
(2020-08-16, 18:43)ps68060 Wrote: Eurosport is the only thing I subscribe to so months ago I installed Kodi on my Android (Moto).

It worked for less than a day. I thought it was some clash of tech but then I found this thread which explained the changes by Eurosport.

I have installed the new EurosportOn into Kodi 18.6 and tried to copy the settings.xml from the old addon but I just get the "On earlier, On Now" screen and no video.  I think my old settings token may have expired.

I wondered if I could copy the token value from my Linux firefox cookies but there is no 'st' cookie.

After you log in from your pc go to "My account" page and refresh a couple of times. The 'st' cookie should appear eventually, at least it did for me... Then copy its value to settings.xml and don't log off, just close browser / tab.

Great work sterd71, thanks!
(2020-08-17, 15:07)royle Wrote:
(2020-08-16, 18:43)ps68060 Wrote: Eurosport is the only thing I subscribe to so months ago I installed Kodi on my Android (Moto).

After you log in from your pc go to "My account" page and refresh a couple of times. The 'st' cookie should appear eventually, at least it did for me... Then copy its value to settings.xml and don't log off, just close browser / tab.

Great work sterd71, thanks!

It didn't work.

Several s_ ones but no st.

I got the token from Chrome as per post 361 on page 25 of this thread.
I couldn't get the st cookie from Firefox either, only from Chrome.
I never use Chrome because of their attitude to other people's data.
I think I have found it from:
(2020-08-17, 23:10)ps68060 Wrote: I think I have found it from:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/35312/fi...ookies-sql

cp ~/.mozilla/firefox/XXXXXXXX.default-release/cookies.sqlite /tmp && echo "SELECT * FROM moz_cookies where name='st';" | sqlite3 /tmp/cookies.sqlite |sort | uniq | grep st
I pasted the token into access_token but it didn't improve anything:

<setting label="access_token" type="text" id="access_token" default="qwerty...." visible="false"/>
I reinstalled the addon. Created the 123 token and pasted the real token value into the correct id:

<setting id="eurosport-token" type="text" label="30004" default="qwerty..."  ...

Although the token is in the file the EurosportOn Options doesn't show it but somehow it shows 123. 

I will continue to dig because I think I am close.
(2020-08-16, 20:31)ozzyman Wrote: For me right now single language feeds are working. But multi language feeds (in my country both E1 and E2 is multi language) not worked. (With FFMpeg settings)

Can you look this issue ? If in your country there is no multi audio feed. Check for bonus cycling streams because them are multi language in all regions
(2020-08-18, 11:02)ozzyman Wrote:
(2020-08-16, 20:31)ozzyman Wrote: For me right now single language feeds are working. But multi language feeds (in my country both E1 and E2 is multi language) not worked. (With FFMpeg settings)

Can you look this issue ? If in your country there is no multi audio feed. Check for bonus cycling streams because them are multi language in all regions

I'm in the UK. E1 and 2 are single stream English. The cycling uninterrupted coverage is multi languages but the video stream stalls and restarts so often that I can't watch it. I can select the alternative languages though and I hear it whenever the video is playing. Tried on ffmpeg and direct- both the same.
(2020-08-18, 00:13)ps68060 Wrote: I reinstalled the addon. Created the 123 token and pasted the real token value into the correct id:

<setting id="eurosport-token" type="text" label="30004" default="qwerty..."  ...

Although the token is in the file the EurosportOn Options doesn't show it but somehow it shows 123. 

I will continue to dig because I think I am close.
Take a break and it becomes clear.

Right file name but in the wrong folder. I was looking at the settiings.xml under the kodi/addons... folder
 when it should be ...kodi/userdata/addons_data/pluginvideo.eurosporton

I managed to get E1 and E2 working.  Hopefully my info above will help Firefox users.

Thanks very much for the Add on. Brilliant work.
Is there a possibility for bitrate selector. Because only 1080p available and sometimes it's hugely buffers sadly...
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5