• 27(current)
Eurosport Player
(2020-08-24, 17:27)ozzyman Wrote: Is there a possibility for bitrate selector. Because only 1080p available and sometimes it's hugely buffers sadly...
Hi @ozzyman,

I'll look into the bitrate and see if it can be configured.

I'll also look into the multi language issue. 

The streams come from Eurosport in a package that contains the video and several audio streams.  This package then gets handed off to Kodi for playback so both of these might be out of my control, but I will see if there are any options that can be set.

Thanks
Steve
It's not working for me anymore. I used it the other day but now when i go into the maps, they are empty.

What could be wrong?
Same here, sort of. In my case, I can get to and watch from On Demand but On Earlier, On Now and On Later are all blank.
Hi,

It's the same for me too.

Eurosport have changed the structure of the response (again) so I will need to update the addon to match what they have done.

It may take me a little while to get to the bottom of how it's now structured but hopefully I'll have it back up and running soon.

Thanks
Steve
Hi,

I've been able to update the addon to work with the changed API at Eurosport.

The On earlier, On now and On later options have now been replaced by a single On schedule option.

There is now a rolling 14 day guide.  This will allow you to go back and watch something you may have missed as well as view what's coming up over the next few days.

I've marked it as an 'alpha' release as I need to do a bit more testing but it seems to be working ok.

If you want to give it a try, it's available on my github at https://github.com/sterd71/plugin.video.....2.0-alpha

Thanks
Steve
(2020-09-26, 08:58)sterd71 Wrote: If you want to give it a try, it's available on my github at https://github.com/sterd71/plugin.video.....2.0-alpha

Thanks
Steve
It works perfect. Schedule is simple and easy to access.

Just a problem about the date that is set to UK timezone. In US (UTC-5) I have to find the games playing from 19:00 PM to midnight in the next day.

It's OK for me, but if you can fix it, it's greatly appreciated.

I really like snooker that is only showed in the Eurosports.

Thanks for the continued support this addon.
Working well for me to and very glad to have it back Steve. I hope you've read the email I've sent you.
(2020-09-27, 05:30)sonofdibnah Wrote: Working well for me to and very glad to have it back Steve. I hope you've read the email I've sent you.

Hi,

I did see your email.

I've checked Github and it's fine.

There's been no changes to settings.xml so if you installed the update without deleting the old and clearing the addon settings your own settings will have been retained.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Steve
That's really weird. I must have been updating but I believed I was doing a fresh install. What I don't get is why my centrally stored settings.xml (I own a few devices) was a different size to the one that was already there in the add-on data.

Being more awake now, I've checked by removing and reinstalling and everything is as you'd expect.

Sorry for messing you about.
When I click on a programme the "propellor" appears and then Kodi crashes.  This is on a Moto G7
(2020-09-27, 14:26)ps68060 Wrote: When I click on a programme the "propellor" appears and then Kodi crashes.  This is on a Moto G7

Hi,

It's difficult to say what your issue is without more information.

The first place to look would be the Kodi log file.  The location of that will be different depending on what you are running Kodi on.

The fact you got to an item to play suggests the addon is working for you and the issue lies somewhere else.

Best thing to do would be to reproduce the error and then check the last few entries in the log file for the error messages and post them on here.

Thanks
Thanks for the fix sterd71.

All working again here - used old settings.xml with the old token and 'direct' setting.
(2020-09-29, 11:11)sterd71 Wrote:
(2020-09-27, 14:26)ps68060 Wrote: When I click on a programme the "propellor" appears and then Kodi crashes.  This is on a Moto G7

Hi,

It's difficult to say what your issue is without more information.

The first place to look would be the Kodi log file.  The location of that will be different depending on what you are running Kodi on.

The fact you got to an item to play suggests the addon is working for you and the issue lies somewhere else.

Best thing to do would be to reproduce the error and then check the last few entries in the log file for the error messages and post them on here.

Thanks
This is on Android 10 QPo30.52-29. This update was pushed out a few weeks ago.

When I selected a programmer it didn't play the stream, just a few seconds of the whirlygig and then back to the Android app selector.

aarch64-linux-android-21-release/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 548, in http_response
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64-Leia/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-21-release/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 473, in error
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64-Leia/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-21-release/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 407, in _call_chain
                                              File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-ARM64-Leia/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/aarch64-linux-android-21-release/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 556, in http_error_default
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
2020-10-02 19:33:20.124 T:29615  NOTICE: CAndroidUtils: Current resolution: 1467x720 1467x720 @ 60.000004 - Full Screen
2020-10-02 19:33:20.139 T:29615 WARNING: CPeripheralBusAndroid: failed to update input device with ID 4 because it couldn't be found
2020-10-02 19:33:22.859 T:29677   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.mobisystems.office.png
2020-10-02 19:33:22.896 T:29675   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs.png
2020-10-02 19:33:22.898 T:29676   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.amazon.venezia.png
2020-10-02 19:33:22.922 T:29739   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.google.android.youtube.png
2020-10-02 19:33:22.937 T:29677   ERROR: DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for androidapp://sources/apps/com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.png
2020-10-02 19:33:52.792 T:29646  NOTICE: VideoPlayer::OpenFile: plugin://plugin.video.eurosporton/?action=play&id=1127283
2020-10-02 19:33:53.293 T:30299  NOTICE: Creating InputStream
2020-10-02 19:33:54.610 T:30299  NOTICE: Creating Demuxer
I'm having trouble with the streams pausing frequently at the moment and also yesterday when trying to watch the Giro time trial. I'm assuming it's down to Eurosport not having the bandwidth to support all the streamers who are calling on them. Has anyone else run into this?

Linked to this, here's a question for Steve. Did you get anywhere with finding out why inputstream adaptive wasn't working?
(2020-10-04, 12:43)sonofdibnah Wrote: I'm having trouble with the streams pausing frequently at the moment and also yesterday when trying to watch the Giro time trial. I'm assuming it's down to Eurosport not having the bandwidth to support all the streamers who are calling on them. Has anyone else run into this?

I also think that this is a problem on the side of Eurosport. At the Giro I have seen many such lags espacially in the beginning of a stage, where the interrupts are nearly every 10-20 seconds. When I have it opened parallel in a desktop browser, there is no pause, but I can see often the browser reducing quality very massive to extremely low resolution and it takes some seconds, until it get back to HD. This I could never see on Kodi, I expect the stream playback cannot do such a reduction and simply pause it. For me it helped often to stop the stream and start it again, then it's often more stable.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5