xbmc error " Script- error service.py "
I am getting this error and it just started today and dose not seem to go away I hope someone can help me here if not please direct me to the correct forum. "Script Error service.py" when I open XBMC . Everything seems to be working but its very annoying when I open XBMC I get that error here is my log record

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=309472

I hope this log file helps in determining whats causing that error to pop up when I open XBMC
Thanks,Ojib
My best guess is to check with addon author and i'm pretty sure it violates forum rules (the specific addon itself)
Probably your xbmchub stuff failing. Better ask them.
I think my problem is here

13:09:22 T:1730379280 ERROR: Python script "/data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/cache/apk/assets/addons/plugin.video.pelisalacarta/library_service.py" does not exist

The thing is I can not delete this Pelisalcarta addon

Any help would be appreciated
What do you mean you can't delete the add-on? If you mean it can't be deleted through xbmc try going to the physical add-on directory using a file manager for android and delete it there.
I've tried 2 file manager apps and both could not find the file or files to that addon and xmbc can delete another words the delete option is disable for that addon. I guess my other option is to uninstall xbmc and reinstall. This sucks
"/data/data/..." is not reachable by a non-rooted user, and only contains stuff cached from the apk at installation time. The addons installed there cannot be uninstalled, either.
As "pelisalacarta" is definitely not contained in our original apk, you most ptobably used a 3rd party "repackaged" apk.

Please ask support from where you got the apk, or uninstall and install a genuine apk from http://xbmc.org/download/
I bought my Android tv box from a seller on eBay and it was fully loaded when I got it. It came with XBMC FROTO , could I just download the latest version Gotham on top of the version or do I need to wipe my XBMC Version first and reinstall the new version because I would hate to reinstall all my add ons again since I'm new to this. Thanks for all the help even though it's not what I was hoping for at least I'm heading into the right direction.
Well problem fixed.I uninstall the xbmc version that came with the device Froto and installed a newer version Gotham.Although I lost all those add-ons that was on the device but I get no errors now and now I can install what I want.It seems to be working very good now.Thanks all for all your advice.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc error " Script- error service.py "0