• 70(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-06-25, 23:38)GaMeFaNaTiC Wrote:
(2015-06-25, 23:01)oldmankeith Wrote: im using xfinity and no probs on login useing windows 8.1 and windows 7 and android box mxiii

You from the us or using a vpn or dns? Do you get any captchas on the website version when logging in?

im from uk and using vpn and no probs on website
Hi,

I am in the UK and using PIA VPN and a Direct TV log in and I am getting script errors when using the beta, it will work sometimes but never all the time.

I decided to unistall the beta which then rolls back to version 1.0.1 and oddily everything then works fine, so I am no expert but assuming the cookie from the beta is on the system and still working when I use version 1.0.1.

I am hoping that my log file may be of use to track down a fix for the script errors in the beta.

If you need more information please let me know and have to say great work eracknaphobia thanks for all teh hard effort so far.

Log files link : http://xbmclogs.com/pvndladea
It looks like I may have spoken too spoon about the bug of kicking me out of the live stream. Just got kicked out of the feed a couple of times. I would try loading a log using the Kodi Log uploader described here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

But, I can't get the Program to open within Helix 12.4. Anyone else having a similar experience with the program?
hello Djsimonsez
really i wat to get access to nbcsn but i m out of us and to subscribe i need cable provider which is impossible
so i can suggest to some one who live in usa to pay fopr getting nbscn login
thank you
Feature Request: An option to only show Free Streams (hide all streams that need a cable login)

Amazing work so far, and thank you for bringing this back!
Here is a log hopefully showing what happened when I got booted out of a live stream: http://xbmclogs.com/pu0iyxftl
I`ve started getting errors trying to play some blue links(tried with a vpn & unlocator),seems some randomly play & others not but it looks like some kind of authentication error to me in the log.Here`s my debug log with the error 400 appearing again.Curl was on but forgot ffmpeg ,sorry can do another if one with if it`s still needed. Smile

Addon version is 2015.6.25 & I`m using Kodi isengard beta 2. -- http://xbmclogs.com/pxpjrgefm

Cheers Smile
(2015-06-26, 03:06)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Feature Request: An option to only show Free Streams (hide all streams that need a cable login)

Amazing work so far, and thank you for bringing this back!

I like it! I should be able to get it in the next beta update.
(2015-06-26, 03:48)smokey666 Wrote: I`ve started getting errors trying to play some blue links(tried with a vpn & unlocator),seems some randomly play & others not but it looks like some kind of authentication error to me in the log.Here`s my debug log with the error 400 appearing again.Curl was on but forgot ffmpeg ,sorry can do another if one with if it`s still needed. Smile

Addon version is 2015.6.25 & I`m using Kodi isengard beta 2. -- http://xbmclogs.com/pxpjrgefm

Cheers Smile

Seems like the saved auth token is missing or invalid. Try selecting the Clear Save Data setting under General Settings. This will clear all cookies and other saved data and let you perform a full login with a clean slate, see if this helps. I'll make some more documentation for the settings and post it on the first page.
Tested this last night with Dish login and worked perfectly. Well done!

Okay so I have a question that I figure has probably been asked but couldn't find it. If an addon for NBC Sports Live Extra can be made, is it also possible to create one for WatchESPN and Fox Sports Go? Or is there some difference in the way NBCSLE was made that allows for it to be turned into a working Kodi addon?
(2015-06-26, 15:30)Fuaffers Wrote: Tested this last night with Dish login and worked perfectly. Well done!

Okay so I have a question that I figure has probably been asked but couldn't find it. If an addon for NBC Sports Live Extra can be made, is it also possible to create one for WatchESPN and Fox Sports Go? Or is there some difference in the way NBCSLE was made that allows for it to be turned into a working Kodi addon?

I know Fox Sports Go uses the same method, not to sure about watchESPN. Other's like FX Now (which includes Simpsons World), Disney, Nickelodeon all use adobe to handle their SAML logins. To take it a step further, if this login process I'm using here can stand the test of time it would make sense to move the login code to a script that would allow other devs to make calls to and perform logins with ease. It definitely has huge potential, but we'll have to wait and see where it goes from here.
most people dont have login details.shame it was a great addon
Works brilliantly I am using pia and the sign on works a treat,top marks yet again.
(2015-06-26, 16:45)jeff woad Wrote: most people dont have login details.shame it was a great addon

Found an easy / foul-proof way for people to log in - PAY FOR TV! Seriously, you are giving Kodi a bad rep when you promote illegal behavior.
Rant over, just getting sick of people asking for credentials everyday.
Spot on Eracknaphobia ,your a legend to us subscribers ,top marks again on reviving this.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13