• 85(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
(2015-07-19, 02:39)jeff woad Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 02:19)j2220 Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 02:00)jeff woad Wrote: cheers am on windows 8.1 but just cant see it in app store

Change your windows store region to USA

To change the home location for your PC to a specific country or region

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap Search. ...
In the search box, enter region, then, in the results, tap or click Change your country or region.
Select the country or region for your location from the list.

cheers bud
managed to get it but is the picture quality always crap
Not always. Sometimes it's fine, others it fluctuates between crap to great.
(2015-07-19, 03:17)Chiefy Wrote: Not always. Sometimes it's fine, others it fluctuates between crap to great.

thanks just tried nascar live stream quality was awful
Hopefully somebody can fix this addon to work again soon before the new season.
(2015-07-19, 06:19)dashtekahe Wrote: Hopefully somebody can fix this addon to work again soon before the new season.

Why don't you learn how to code Python and do it yourself?
... Also, I've just tried the add on and it works perfectly. HD, zero buffering.
same here,, perfect
(2015-07-19, 03:39)jeff woad Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 03:17)Chiefy Wrote: Not always. Sometimes it's fine, others it fluctuates between crap to great.

Use a vpn if you can smart dns does not work well with the windows 8 addon

Awful and crap....What a way to appreciate the addon dev. I wish I had an eject button!
(2015-07-19, 13:25)Arse4life Wrote:

Awful and crap....What a way to appreciate the addon dev. I wish I had an eject button!

I think he was talking about the windows 8 addon
(2015-07-19, 13:25)Arse4life Wrote:

what are you going on about i was talking about the windows 8 app.if you cant read the whole post dont reply with rubbish,fool
No he is just an arrogant pr**k

Doesn't realize the significance of what the author has developed so far, continuing to develop (despite who knows what personal situation is) and what his developments mean for several other addons down the road - ALL FOR FREE.

I think donating to him is a far better course of action than coming here and acting like buying logins and VPN entitles him to act like an arrogant piece of ****
Good morning all,
First off, thank you for developing a great product and I will def. be donating once I get this to fully work! I have loaded the app, however the only live stream that I can get to work is the Golf app. I am in the US with a valid Comcast login which I have supplied in the config. I am using this on the Amazon Fire Stick. Any help whatsoever would be appreciated. I have tried to scour the prev. 85 pages and I see a lot of login request and I saw where the app was down for a while, but I'm not seeing anything that will help me.
Thank you again
EDIT: When I try to view a Live stream I get a message that says "One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details." I do not know how to check the log file on the Amazon Fire Stick.
Here you go this is the version i use ive uploaded here if you need to downgrade the addon http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/GFaxFkYC/file.html
not my post from j2220
@Jeff woad:
Thanks for the info but, I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the addon that you shared, but I'm still having the same issue. Sad
EDIT: So I have been able to determine that I can view any replay's as well; it is the live content that I am unable to view.
EDIT2: @Jeff woad pointed out to check the "live schedule", does this app not show what is currently live on the nbcsports tv channel? for example, the tour de france is currently live on the t.v, however I cannot access that same program in the app and it doesn't show up on the link that jeff sent me as live today-- http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/#live-events
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13