• 149(current)
Release NBC Sports Live Extra
Shall give it a try tomorrow, Cheers
HI, cant find new version on repo? And when i try to update still shows decembers version. Is the zip file available anywhere?
https://github.com/eracknaphobia/plugin....master.zip
(2016-01-22, 19:45)eracknaphobia Wrote: Version 2016.1.22 Released

- Fix for Direct TV login issue

Great job!

Thank you very much.

(Just made a small donation.)
Looking good now :-) thanks a lot!
(2016-01-22, 19:45)eracknaphobia Wrote: Version 2016.1.22 Released

- Fix for Direct TV login issue

Many thanks for such a quick fix,
this addon is working perfectly for me again Smile
(2016-01-10, 06:00)thechemist Wrote: Have you figured out a xfinity fix yet?

I was also hoping for some news Sad Using a KDLinks A300 my Xfinity account works fine in the NBC Live Extra app itself but I'd prefer to use Kodi as rewinding/fast forwarding works better with the A300's remote and I find the image quality slightly better, please fix! Smile
are people having issues with xfinity logins? i dont seem to have an issue what so ever
i have currently having an issue when the addon attempts to load the screen for quality selection. it fails and says an error has occurred. running the latest 1.22.16 release. will try to post an error log later in the day.
(2016-01-24, 19:00)chief27 Wrote: i have currently having an issue when the addon attempts to load the screen for quality selection. it fails and says an error has occurred. running the latest 1.22.16 release. will try to post an error log later in the day.

Here is a pastebin of the error I am getting. Seems to be a problem with DISH login. http://pastebin.com/ggASSKQZ
Let me know what I can do to help. Thanks!
quick question to the OP as I cannot PM you, I have been looking at the android version of the NBC Live Extra app, im just learning programming myself and interested how the streams actually get encoded to work, ive pulled the json and it is only the golf channel I can get to load externally via a dns

Would you have any pointersHuh

Many Thanks
(2016-01-28, 00:13)chief27 Wrote:
(2016-01-24, 19:00)chief27 Wrote: i have currently having an issue when the addon attempts to load the screen for quality selection. it fails and says an error has occurred. running the latest 1.22.16 release. will try to post an error log later in the day.

Here is a pastebin of the error I am getting. Seems to be a problem with DISH login. http://pastebin.com/ggASSKQZ
Let me know what I can do to help. Thanks!

Ok, I see the issue. Thanks for the log. I'll be working on releasing a fix for this shortly. I will update the forum when it has been released.
v2016.1.28 Released
- Fix for Dish login
- Minor bug fixes
(2016-01-28, 23:12)eracknaphobia Wrote: v2016.1.28 Released
- Fix for Dish login
- Minor bug fixes

Thanks for the quick work. Tested and working perfectly!
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a log in?
  • 149(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBC Sports Live Extra13