• 128(current)
v21 fTV
(2016-01-21, 11:14)Hitcher Wrote: Kodi.

Hi Hitcher,

Thanks.

When using the Next Aired addon all I'm getting is a black screen with "Air Time:" written on it towards bottom left corner, no days, posters or anything else. Not sure if I have it set up wrong or is a bug.

Cheers.
Are you using a nightly Kodi build?
(2016-01-21, 12:43)Hitcher Wrote: Are you using a nightly Kodi build?

It's the latest on the Kodi site, Release Candidate 1. Nightly builds are no longer avilable as far as I can see.
I am just going to the Next Aired addon & running it, I assume that's all I need to do?

Cheers
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/
(2016-01-21, 13:06)Hitcher Wrote: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/

Hi Hitcher,

I have installed the two latest nightlies from the link you supplied & I still get the same black screen with the single piece of "Air Time" text (but no value) in both.

Cheers
Hi Hitcher,

I have found why I was just getting a black screen....

It's because I just happened to have no TV shows airing within the specified time frame.
Perhaps there is a default message you can put up or default background image if nothing is airing?

Cheers
Can you change to Confluence and see what happens please?
Fixed the problem.

(2016-01-21, 14:43)Hitcher Wrote: Fixed the problem.

Cheers, great work as always Big Grin

Will go & try it out.
Good morning Hitcher,

first thanks a lot for your work - it is simply amazing what you did !

I got only one question: I am trying to customize the home menu. Is it possible to duplicate the YourMovies.xsp file? As I want to embed one movie widget "Your Movies sorted from A to Z" and one movie widget "Your movies sorted by adding date"?

I hope you get what I mean....

Or is it possible to change the RecentlyAddedMovies.xsp in order to display an unlimited amount of items ?

Greetings from Germany
Chrizzie
@chrizzie
Create your own smart playlists with your wanted rules and use them for the widgets -> http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Did you ever get around to adding the recommended tv shows and movies widgets Hitcher?
@sualfred: Hervorragend !! Big Grin

Works like a charm for me !
(2015-04-15, 12:31)-blue7 Wrote: Do you plan to integrate X-Ray from IMDB in your skin like Amazon does?

Just trying now but it's hard work. Tongue

Might have to drop the 'Scenes' part though. Sad
Hitcher, will you update your skin with IPtv section? that would be a huge update ! Big Grin
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42