• 5(current)
v21 fTV
(2014-11-30, 09:20)Dimitriss Wrote: I wonder how this performs on Rpi!

Quite well apparently.
(2014-11-30, 11:43)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-11-30, 09:20)Dimitriss Wrote: I wonder how this performs on Rpi!

Quite well apparently.

Thats good to hear. Big Grin

I would like to see Plexbmc integration in this skin as-well.
May-bey you can talk with Pecinko for this Big Grin
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
this looks great but any thoughts on how to deal with large video collections? Even in your videos you have 310 movies. How long does it take to get to the last one? Find a solution for that while keeping the look and you'll have a winner.
(2014-12-01, 04:29)rcrh Wrote: this looks great but any thoughts on how to deal with large video collections? Even in your videos you have 310 movies. How long does it take to get to the last one? Find a solution for that while keeping the look and you'll have a winner.

A couple of seconds on the Fire TV using >> (page up).
(2014-12-01, 09:13)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 04:29)rcrh Wrote: this looks great but any thoughts on how to deal with large video collections? Even in your videos you have 310 movies. How long does it take to get to the last one? Find a solution for that while keeping the look and you'll have a winner.

what? There's a page up key on the firetv remote? where? Confused
well, fTV probably doesn't need quick jump because if you're searching for a specific movie/song you most likely just use the voice search. So it might probably be a good idea to have the search feature directly accessible (and visible) in the Kodi port I guess.
(2014-12-01, 17:59)da-anda Wrote: well, fTV probably doesn't need quick jump because if you're searching for a specific movie/song you most likely just use the voice search. So it might probably be a good idea to have the search feature directly accessible (and visible) in the Kodi port I guess.

I don't think fTV's voice search works in Kodi. It's limited to amazon content & apps from the amazon store.
<< = pagedown
>> = pageup
You can propably set this in remote.xml
(2014-12-01, 14:57)rcrh Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 09:13)Hitcher Wrote:

what? There's a page up key on the firetv remote? where? Confused
In Kodi page up and page down are mapped to the fast forward and rewind buttons.
(2014-12-01, 17:59)da-anda Wrote: well, fTV probably doesn't need quick jump because if you're searching for a specific movie/song you most likely just use the voice search. So it might probably be a good idea to have the search feature directly accessible (and visible) in the Kodi port I guess.
It's at the top of the home list.
(2014-12-01, 18:48)Hitcher Wrote: In Kodi page up and page down are mapped to the fast forward and rewind buttons.
must be something you did in your skin. I just tested Kodi with the confluence skin and ffwd & rwd do not work as page up & page down

(2014-12-01, 18:48)Hitcher Wrote: It's at the top of the home list.
Yes that is where it is but it doesn't work for content in Kodi. (Maybe you're saying that's why ffwd & rwd aren't need in the default app??) Huh

I'm looking forward to trying your skin as you as you release it.
(2014-12-01, 19:18)rcrh Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 18:48)Hitcher Wrote: In Kodi page up and page down are mapped to the fast forward and rewind buttons.
must be something you did in your skin. I just tested Kodi with the confluence skin and ffwd & rwd do not work as page up & page down
I'm using Keymap 4 -

http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymap..._TV_remote
(2014-12-01, 19:18)rcrh Wrote:
(2014-12-01, 18:48)Hitcher Wrote: It's at the top of the home list.
Yes that is where it is but it doesn't work for content in Kodi.
I meant that's where it is in my skin as well but it will obviously be a text search only.
I seen this skin on youtube, i actually jizz'd Big Grin it is that perfect, i need this right now for its pure simplicity! when can we see this released? estimate*

I actually created an account on this forum just to find this thread Tongue i would pay for this skin it looks that awesome than all the others released, i never liked any of the current skins available, til i seen this WIP. brilliant work!, and i hope once released its kept updated forever, this is a must have Laugh
No ETA I'm afraid as it's just impossible to predict - I'm on the 12th home screen re-write already.
(2014-12-02, 18:23)Hitcher Wrote: No ETA I'm afraid as it's just impossible to predict - I'm on the 12th home screen re-write already.
Ah, damn it Sad &- woah, sounds crazy with all the re-writes, just dont give up Smile we need this as a community, a skin that actually.. looks fxcking good. Big Grin

(2014-12-02, 23:00)Dimitriss Wrote: Can't wait for the first release, hopefully before christmas...

Same man, would be nice, but i'd rather hitcher goes at his pace, and then it be working & polished Smile
yeah Hitch we'll let you have Xmas day off if you get us an alpha by then Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fTV42