(Feature Request) Auto Hide pause overlay?
I have found options to set auto hide but it works only if I press pause, is there an alternative to auto hide osd in general? I use Raspberry and tv remote and osd appears also if I press OK or Home button, for example, and in this case auto hide doesn't work.
What do the 'OK' and 'Home' buttons actually do on your remote?
Thanks for your replay, I'll try to explain better. When I press pause button on my tv remote video stop play, osd appears and after delay (5 seconds in my case) osd disappears correctly.

When I press OK or Home button osd appears like in this picture with the video still playing

Now if I push osd pause virtual button after 5 seconds disappears only the top osd indication (time to the left and "playing" to the right)

In every case most of osd (control buttons, cover, time remaining, ecc...) remains on screen and doesn't disappears, also if I push play virtual button.

Perhaps it's a normal behavior but I thought osd would be disappears in every case.
OSD only disappears when you press Pause.

Again, I don't know what your OK and Home buttons actually do (they can be literally anything), but I'm guessing they're mapped to the 'i' key, which will make the info overlay appear until you press it again.
(2015-03-30, 19:24)jingai Wrote: OSD only disappears when you press Pause.

When I press Pause button on my tv remote OSD disappear correctly

(2015-03-30, 19:24)jingai Wrote: Again, I don't know what your OK and Home buttons actually do (they can be literally anything), but I'm guessing they're mapped to the 'i' key, which will make the info overlay appear until you press it again.

Yes, OK and Home button turn OSD on and off but when OSD is on if I press Pause on the controls button display on screen the OSD never disappear, perhaps it's a normal behavior.

Thanks for your replay.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(Feature Request) Auto Hide pause overlay?0