Mod Deleted
Post deleted.
The original idea and main source is from shedrock. I modified his version and made some addidtions e.g. darken background. The graphics and the rest of the files including the install.txt are from me.
The first mod was for 4.9.9.9 only. Because of a user wish i made this mod for Nox 5 too.

So the complete files you use are from my mod.
Hello,

Could you adapt this mod for the Helix version? Would it be possible?
I have been testing it. The function is working fine in pause and info screen.
The only issue is with menus of the skin settings: the texts on the left, to access the different sub-menus are not visible, but it is possible to see and change all the settings on the right. So I think it is only the visibility of the left texts.
Besides, in the extras section does not appear the possibility to activate or not the mod.
I haven't seen any other thing.

Thanks!
@_Andy_, sorry for not crediting you with the attached .xml files. I started a dedicated thread for Aeon Nox 5 to have the mod included in the "Aeon Nox 5 Mods & Themes" thread. Currently, the user mod relating to version 5 is buried in a thread dedicated to Nox 4. I also thought the initial code could be improved. But I do think it is a great addition to Aeon Nox and wanted to share it. So thanks for code!

@vimarbla, I will update the mods I can when the final version of Helix is released (currently, I am sharing 4 of them). All are found in the "Aeon Nox 5 Mods & Themes" thread. It is a fair amount of work to edit .xml files, so I see no reason to incorporate existing mods when changes are still being made to Helix until release day.
Ok,
So I will wait.
Only for your info,
I am using in the Hélix versión of Nox5 the "Wall view second label" and "Modified Video Info (Disc Art)" mods and all is working fine.
Or at least and as a normal user I cannot see something wrong.

Thanks for share!
First post updated.
Hi
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but i have tried 5 times, it just will not work for me,
i am on helix beta 3,
android version,
Am i missing something?
kind regards
(2014-11-29, 14:57)oksauce Wrote: Hi
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but i have tried 5 times, it just will not work for me,
i am on helix beta 3,
android version,
Am i missing something?
kind regards

Did you follow the instructions in the install file? Most of the work involves dropping the .xml files in the skin/1080i folder:

On Windows, it's here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon nox folder
yes i did. I'm on android and used total commander to find the 1080i folder, backed up then deleted originals, the dropped yours..

sorry to be a pain
(2014-11-30, 07:08)oksauce Wrote: yes i did. I'm on android and used total commander to find the 1080i folder, backed up then deleted originals, the dropped yours..

sorry to be a pain

I don't know what the problem is. I don't have an andriod box to test. But the files are correct; I tested them. You could install the complete skin folder (via install from zip) that I posted in this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id1735593.. Otherwise, you will have to ask someone in the general forum how to add modded xml files to an android box.
ive tried this on android its missing cast and info plus thie pic,ive tried all the mods and none of them seem to work right for android.
strangest thing,
it works on the tv info but not on movie..
When I Pause, I get Writer, Director, Plot AND Cast details for TV Shows and DVD Movies, but with any Blu-ray Movies I only get Writer, Director and Plot, no Cast.

Anyone else notice this?
Do cast members show-up in the video info screen? Otherwise, I have no idea. The string that calls-up cast members makes no mention of file type.
Hi Warner, yes they show up fine in Video Info. Has me stumped also.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mod Deleted0