Linksys WRT1900AC Router
So i know no body really cares but I thought I would post it anyway. I have an entertainment center running XBMC for all my media and I use 2x Matricom MX2 Boxes to get the media to my tv 1 is wireless and the other is connected directly to the router with ethernet. I was getting a lot of lag while trying to stream so I started looking into some hardware upgrades and realized my router was pertty old so that was the first thing I was going to tackle. I know its on the pricy side at $250 but after doing some research I decided on the Linksys WRT1900AC router. I have to say thus far i am amazed so far no lag, skipping or anything at that. Well anyways I have been very impressed by this router and was woundering about anyone elses experiance.

Here are the stas of the router:

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Model: Linksys WRT1900AC
Technology: Wireless-N & AC
Bands: 2.4 & 5 GHz
Processor: 1.2 GHz dual-core ARM-based
Antennas: External antennas 4x
Ports: 4 x Gigabit LAN, 1 x Gigabit WAN, 1 x USB 3.0 + 1x eSATA/USB 2.0
Power Adapter: 100-240V -50-60- Hz
Storage File System Support: FAT,NTFS,and HFS+
LEDS: Power, Internet, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, LAN (10/100 Mbps or 1 Gbps), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, eSATA, Wi-Fi Protected Setup
VPN Support: PPTP IPSec pass-through
Media Specifications: UPnP Server
Memory: 128MB Flash, 256MB DDR3 RAM
Warranty: 1 year hardware limited warranty
OS compatibility:Windows, Mac
Wireless:802.11b: up to 11 Mbps, 802.11a/g: up to 54 Mbps, 802.11n (2.4 GHz): up to 600 Mbps, 802.11ac (5 GHz): up to 1.3 Gbps, Simultaneous Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Next-Generation Wireless-AC Technology For Powerful Networking.
IPv6 support: Native IPv6 and 6rd support

Direct Link To Linksys for more details

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linksys WRT1900AC Router0