[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]
(2014-12-23, 09:52)Thales Wrote: You did it again Gade. The new update fixed it. You were right. I only had 2 movie set views. The problem was I had no idea how the script was supposed to work so I didn't know it needed a specific view.

Got them all now and they look great. Nice to see the movie set fan art now.

Looks like the script is working now that the views are there. I'm seeing the scrolling plots in the window and it is listing all the movie years. And it even seems to works fine with the custom set names from Ember too.

Everything looks so good now.

I did want to say that you're doing a great job of supporting the new scripts and add-ons, like this one and Video Extras, without letting all the bloatware creep in. The different Nox's are great skins, but they just keep adding and adding and it is a bit too much for me. (Like all the spinning disks flying all over the screen and stuff like that.) Love how Rapier is still keeping it simple and clean. (And the Extras menu on the main screen. Nox was driving me crazy having it buried in the "+" menu.

Thanks again for all the help. I think I'm finally done tinkering with Kodi and can start watching some movies. Big Grin Hopefully more people will try it out since I saw Rapier was one of the few Helix ready skins listed in the repository.

Hi Thales.

That's so good to hear. I'm very glad you got it sorted out.

And it's extremely useful that you could bring attention to the missing support in Rapier for movie sets.

Thanks for the kind words. If you have any scripts you would like Rapier to support, please let me know. I try to support script I find useful for my own media center experience - but different people have different needs Smile

(2014-12-23, 10:59)misa Wrote: Short question, how quick is this skin on a Rapsberry Pi?

Hi misa.

I don't use Raspberry Pi myself. But if you do, please give Rapier a go and let us know about your experience Smile

Or maybe other users of Raspberry Pi can help here?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Rapier 7.0.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix - by Gade - 2014-12-23, 17:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 7.9.0 for Kodi 14.x Helix [DEPRECATED]2