• 165(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-08-17, 14:52)moravec Wrote: I just upgraded to Isengard, now I am missing the movie fanart-logo when pressing pause. This is now visible when pressing I during playback. I was not able to find where to enable that again. Is it also possible to enable the remaining time on pause as on I during playback?

I want a clean pause screen so I removed the items from appearing automatically when paused. To me it just makes sense to display it when you want to see info. You can still press info when paused. It is just one little extra button press Wink

FYI the scrolling plot and cast list are controllable. If you press left you can select the scrollbar for the plot, pressing right will select a scrollbar for the cast list. Obviously they are only selectable if the items are too long and need to scroll. Pressing enter/select will toggle the show plot/cast skin setting, hide all info, and move the clearart all the way to the right.
Ok, to be honest I don’t like both screens… I don’t need plot and actor info and then the logo alone is bottom right – not looking nice. Please consider adding things back to the pause screen, this was nice having the logo there.

But the main problem, for me - with all the info on is that I have a screen with masking. So the info is cut anyway depending on the movie we are watching. Actually I was considering asking you to move the fanart-logo – depending on the movies format just to the top of the lower black bar. Then the logo would be entirely visible. ;-)
I installed the Extended Info script as you suggested a couple pages back, Mike. It seems to be working well. One question though--do you happen to know if there is a way to remove it from the Video Addons screen? It's already in Program Addons, and also it's not really a video addon per se, so I'd like to remove it to satisfy my OCD if nothing else Wink
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-08-18, 04:01)moravec Wrote: Ok, to be honest I don’t like both screens… I don’t need plot and actor info and then the logo alone is bottom right – not looking nice. Please consider adding things back to the pause screen, this was nice having the logo there.

But the main problem, for me - with all the info on is that I have a screen with masking. So the info is cut anyway depending on the movie we are watching. Actually I was considering asking you to move the fanart-logo – depending on the movies format just to the top of the lower black bar. Then the logo would be entirely visible. ;-)

I can move the Clearart/Logo back to the center but I will not add it to the pause screen. Pressing info is the only way the skin will show anything including artwork when paused. Very simple mod if you want to add it yourself.

(2015-08-18, 04:09)canadave Wrote: I installed the Extended Info script as you suggested a couple pages back, Mike. It seems to be working well. One question though--do you happen to know if there is a way to remove it from the Video Addons screen? It's already in Program Addons, and also it's not really a video addon per se, so I'd like to remove it to satisfy my OCD if nothing else Wink

I think if you remove
<provides>video</provides>
from the addon.xml and restart Kodi it should not show up in the Video addons section anymore.
You would need to do this every time the script is updated.
Just pushed an update to Git that changes the way you can use the ShowCase mod. If you do not want cases then the front case will be turned off but the back case will still be there. You can also now use both mods when flattened (no coverflow) if you use that setting.

Some of the changes are visually very different so give some feedback on whether you like or dislike them.

Thanks
(2015-08-19, 01:56)mikesilvo164 Wrote: ...

Manage submenu is not coming up.

I installed a nightly build thinking that it was an updated version of Isengard, but it was Jarvis. I lost most of my GUI settings after performing a rollback.
Luckily, I had a backup, so I restored some of the xml files. All's working now except for what I mentioned above.

I have the most recent git update from the Isengard branch.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-08-19, 13:50)marhutchy Wrote: Manage submenu is not coming up.

I installed a nightly build thinking that it was an updated version of Isengard, but it was Jarvis. I lost most of my GUI settings after performing a rollback.
Luckily, I had a backup, so I restored some of the xml files. All's working now except for what I mentioned above.

If you do not see manage submenu then your are most likely missing the skin shortcuts script.
Jarvis has moved all the skin settings to the addon_data folder and is no longer in the guisettings file. Not sure if there will be a transfer all current skin settings after updating mechanism but for now if anyone wants to use Jarvis just re-setup the skin settings.
(2015-08-19, 17:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote: ...... but for now if anyone wants to use Jarvis just re-setup the skin settings.

The skin is extremely slow in Jarvis. I asume that it's not ready yet for 6.0?
(2015-08-19, 17:41)meule Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 17:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote: ...... but for now if anyone wants to use Jarvis just re-setup the skin settings.

The skin is extremely slow in Jarvis. I asume that it's not ready yet for 6.0?

It should not be slow. Are you using the Jarvis version of the skin?
Jarvis is in alpha so it may contain bugs not related to the skin.
(2015-08-19, 17:46)mikesilvo164 Wrote: It should not be slow. Are you using the Jarvis version of the skin?
Jarvis is in alpha so it may contain bugs not related to the skin.

Euh no, the Isengard version. Where can i find Jarvis version?
(2015-08-19, 18:04)meule Wrote: Euh no, the Isengard version. Where can i find Jarvis version?

Check the first post. Under the GitHub link there is a README link.
Ok thanks. Wink
Made an alternate music layout Cool
watch gallery

I also reduced the opacity of the lyrics background.
It is based on Aeon Nox 5: Music

Hope you like it manfeed Wink
(2015-08-19, 17:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 13:50)marhutchy Wrote: Manage submenu is not coming up.

If you do not see manage submenu then your are most likely missing the skin shortcuts script.
Jarvis has moved all the skin settings to the addon_data folder and is no longer in the guisettings file. Not sure if there will be a transfer all current skin settings after updating mechanism but for now if anyone wants to use Jarvis just re-setup the skin settings.

It's resolved now.
I deleted the skin's add-on folder and re-cloned from git.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Mikesilvo do not forget as soon as you have finished, to message me to translate to French Wink Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

• 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55