• 183(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
EDIT
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-09-10, 23:18)GTunney Wrote: Hi Mike, been messing around with a few bits and bobs and was trying extended info but have now decided against it due to load times.

For some reason now when i go onto tv series and right list for the episodes its taking me to the episode info instead of just playing.

Any suggestion why it's now doing this? i've disabled extended info and also de-selected it in skin settings.

I am surprised by you having slow load times since it opens rather quickly for me.
Do you have System > Video > File lists > Default action set to Show information instead of Play?
(2015-09-11, 02:41)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 23:18)GTunney Wrote: Hi Mike, been messing around with a few bits and bobs and was trying extended info but have now decided against it due to load times.

For some reason now when i go onto tv series and right list for the episodes its taking me to the episode info instead of just playing.

Any suggestion why it's now doing this? i've disabled extended info and also de-selected it in skin settings.

I am surprised by you having slow load times since it opens rather quickly for me.
Do you have System > Video > File lists > Default action set to Show information instead of Play?

Well when I say slow I mean 4 seconds as opposed to instant when not using extended info.

That be it 4 seconds my wife won't wait before moaning lol.

Yes i do and have always had this option but previously for episodes it would just play the episode instead of displaying information.
(2015-09-11, 09:03)GTunney Wrote: Well when I say slow I mean 4 seconds as opposed to instant when not using extended info.

Yes i do and have always had this option but previously for episodes it would just play the episode instead of displaying information.

The duration it takes to open will decrease the second time since it is cached. It is pulling in data from the internet so...

If you used an older version of Kodi and recently upgraded or openelec then it may have been a bug that was fixed since the openelec releases come a bit later down the road... other than that it is weird that it worked cause as far as I know it is supposed to cover all items and not just movie and tv shows.
Just pushed some updates to Git.
-Fullscreen fanart is available in some views when pressing down while focused on the scrollbar (check Git for the list of views)
-Some major Video Info changes from merging the latest updates from the main Nox 5 branch
-Some settings added to customize the CinemaVision button

Needs some testing and there is one bug that I have not fixed yet hopefully I will fix it before any of you notice Tongue
(2015-09-11, 09:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote: The duration it takes to open will decrease the second time since it is cached. It is pulling in data from the internet so....

Mike, do you know if it is possible to let extended info somehow "open" all movies in the background once, so that all the Infos are cached?!
(2015-09-11, 09:55)cirkator Wrote: Mike, do you know if it is possible to let extended info somehow "open" all movies in the background once, so that all the Infos are cached?!

No, and I think I can safely tell you that if anybody tried to implement that, after all the time phil65 spent on caching and trying to reduce api calls, he would probably blow a gasket No Wink
Yeah, OK. I understand that :-)
(2015-09-11, 09:11)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-11, 09:03)GTunney Wrote: Well when I say slow I mean 4 seconds as opposed to instant when not using extended info.

The duration it takes to open will decrease the second time since it is cached. It is pulling in data from the internet so...

If you used an older version of Kodi and recently upgraded or openelec then it may have been a bug that was fixed since the openelec releases come a bit later down the road... other than that it is weird that it worked cause as far as I know it is supposed to cover all items and not just movie and tv shows.

Ah that could be the case as I upgraded from 14.2.1 to 15.1

Sucks really as when it's on rightview list all the info is there anyway so to see a repeat of the info once going into the episode seems a waste.
Mike also think I've found a bug in latest isengard release from GitHub.

Where the cast button used to be there is now a blank slot presumably because you just need to scroll down now.

When a movie has a resume point this is still blank instead of saying Resume like it used too.

Would be good to just have this button invisible and move the trailer button along instead of having the empty slot.
helloo just me again :p is there a way so that i can have 1 category at a time instead of only icons/3/5 thanks
(2015-09-11, 19:28)GTunney Wrote: Mike also think I've found a bug in latest isengard release from GitHub.

Where the cast button used to be there is now a blank slot presumably because you just need to scroll down now.

When a movie has a resume point this is still blank instead of saying Resume like it used too.

Would be good to just have this button invisible and move the trailer button along instead of having the empty slot.

I was missing a variable. Fixed on Git. Thanks. Not gonna change how it works just yet, maybe after the current way is tested well enough and all the bugs are gone...

(2015-09-11, 19:44)shaunuk88 Wrote: helloo just me again :p is there a way so that i can have 1 category at a time instead of only icons/3/5 thanks

Read the FAQ in the second post of this thread and install the Git version of the skin. I have just recently added that option.
(2015-09-11, 20:30)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-09-11, 19:28)GTunney Wrote: Mike also think I've found a bug in latest isengard release from GitHub.

I was missing a variable. Fixed on Git. Thanks. Not gonna change how it works just yet, maybe after the current way is tested well enough and all the bugs are gone...

(2015-09-11, 19:44)shaunuk88 Wrote: helloo just me again :p is there a way so that i can have 1 category at a time instead of only icons/3/5 thanks

Read the FAQ in the second post of this thread and install the Git version of the skin. I have just recently added that option.

ahh thank you Giut version wont install on my thinks its because im using 14.2 still and is there any other way to do it
Thanks Mike that's fixed it.

Also think I may have found another lol.

When you scroll down to the actors and click on an actor it used to search and display all films in your library.

That doesn't appear to be working anymore since.
is there anyway to change the home menu bar from black to red.
thanks
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55