• 220(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Quote:If using the latest Git you should only have to change the visible to
Code:
StringCompare(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(background),Movie.Fanart)

Works great!

Thank you so much. Smile
Mike what version gives me automatic updates? I read your first post about the repo. I grabbed the Git version awhile back so I'm good there. Reason I ask is I haven't used Kodi for very long so I don't know quite how things work with getting updates.
(2015-11-11, 05:34)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 02:31)flhthemi Wrote:
(2015-11-10, 08:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Seems like a Jarvis bug. Are you guys using Jarvis?
I use 15.2.....
You will have to be more descriptive of the problem and what you expect to occur as well as what you are doing to try and achieve your desired outcome...
More info, hope this helps!

Go to Music library
Open Singles
Play a song
Open Side Blade menu
Side Blade menu offers no option for full screen
Back out to Home while song plays

Here, one would expect to easily find a way to the Full Screen Player (I can't find it Huh )
From home while song plays
Select your Movie library
Open Side blade by clicking the top left corner
Select Full Screen

Now the player is present in the full screen mode.

So either I setup something wrong (More than likely) or the Side Blade Menu needs to have the Full Screen option added for the Music library mode?
Have panel style widgets been taken out of the new version? Gutted if so, loved the look for it. But still skin is sleek as hell. Awesome work Mike!
(2015-11-11, 14:48)Tatts4Life Wrote: Mike what version gives me automatic updates? I read your first post about the repo. I grabbed the Git version awhile back so I'm good there. Reason I ask is I haven't used Kodi for very long so I don't know quite how things work with getting updates.
No skin versions Auto Update, the repo would keep the skin up to date but it is only updated usually once a month I missed the last one cause I needed to wait for skinshorcuts to be updated on the Kodi repo first and now I am just waiting for any last minute bug reports before I push the GitHub version to the skins repo.

(2015-11-11, 17:16)flhthemi Wrote: More info, hope this helps!

Go to Music library
Open Singles
Play a song
Open Side Blade menu
Side Blade menu offers no option for full screen
Back out to Home while song plays

Here, one would expect to easily find a way to the Full Screen Player (I can't find it Huh )
From home while song plays
Select your Movie library
Open Side blade by clicking the top left corner
Select Full Screen

Now the player is present in the full screen mode.

So either I setup something wrong (More than likely) or the Side Blade Menu needs to have the Full Screen option added for the Music library mode?
It helps tremendously because when you quoted the post about the player controls I did not know you meant a fullscreen button in the sideblade for music... I will add one. You can also get to fullscreen playback by pressing back while on the home screen.

(2015-11-11, 17:52)DickoTheGeordie Wrote: Have panel style widgets been taken out of the new version? Gutted if so, loved the look for it. But still skin is sleek as hell. Awesome work Mike!

I'd never remove that Wink. Not sure what version you are coming from but to select the panel or extended panel style choose the option under the widget style button in the menu customizer.
(2015-11-11, 08:16)mata7 Wrote: this is on a fresh install

Have you enabled the Artist Slideshow in the Music OSD background settings? I haven't altered how that functions and is very basic so if it does not work for you then there must be a setup problem on your end, doublecheck your settings.
Hope Mr.V will finalize widget v3 soon.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Thinking about adding some skin.helper functions to the skin and removing some of the other redundant scripts. It will push back the repo update though... Huh
I have selected "Artist Slideshow" as Music-BG. All is working so far and Artist-Pictures are DL and are showing up. But one thing could be made better:
On Samplers with multiple Artists, there is sometimes a black BG. This happens when downloading the artist fanart is not finished. I have a fanart.jpg for every sampler and it shows up when I select the sampler in the list.
Better solution:
put the existing fanart.jpg in the bg-layer and if artist-slideshow downloads a artist-fanart.jpg then put it in a layer above. Then there is no black BG, because the fanart.jpg for the sampler is always shown.
I can make a short video, if you need.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
hey
new in here thanks for the hard work
i can't get the clearart and the discart to working
please help!!!!!!!!!!Huh
Sorry Mike but i do not understand what do you mean by pick a weather fanart resource image...

Where can i pick those weatherfanart resource image?

(2015-11-10, 08:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 01:30)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

The option for choosing my own weatherfanart folder on the side menu is gone and the weather based condition on the homescreen isn't showing the weatherfanarts anymore.

Did something changed in jarvis or your skin?

i have the latest git installed here is a debug

You have to pick a weather fanart resource image... Hit background in the side menu of the weather section and select get more then choose a weather fanart image addon.
Can you make a short video pls?

(2015-11-11, 20:52)Solo0815 Wrote: I have selected "Artist Slideshow" as Music-BG. All is working so far and Artist-Pictures are DL and are showing up. But one thing could be made better:
On Samplers with multiple Artists, there is sometimes a black BG. This happens when downloading the artist fanart is not finished. I have a fanart.jpg for every sampler and it shows up when I select the sampler in the list.
Better solution:
put the existing fanart.jpg in the bg-layer and if artist-slideshow downloads a artist-fanart.jpg then put it in a layer above. Then there is no black BG, because the fanart.jpg for the sampler is always shown.
I can make a short video, if you need.
Question 1) Have you enabled Settings -> Video -> Library -> "Download actor thumbnails when adding to library" in the Kodi settings?

Yes these are enabled in the Settings. I have added the Universal Movie Scraper to my Movie Information. After pressing the info button I can see the names of the actors but their photos are still not visible. All I see are the names of the actors with images of a white mask. The photos only become visible when the extended info scrip is opened.

Question 2) How do you want me to display the list of movies you have selected? There is a difference between the Kodi application, Skins, and scripts or addons.

I am a novice in this area but here goes. At the present time while viewing detailed info about the actor in the extended info script, I add one of his movies to a folder titled say 'Movies to Watch'. This is then visible when I open the script in the Program Addons. Maybe the widget could be structured in the skin, say like 'Watch Later' as given in Youtube also. The display could be like:

Name of Movie (with thumbnail)
Genre

If I click on the movie it would open the extended info script (showing plot and cast info) as is currently.

Thereafter I would need to open an addon to see the movie.
Sad 
Hey guy, I have a question. I run Kodi 15.2 on my AndroidBox. I just use the Aeon Nox Silvio cause ots awesome. Now I have a problem to solve. I customize the main menu and want to save it sothat i can restore the menue and the skin settings on my second android box with kodi 15.2.
I already tried it with the app "backup" but it does not adopt the settings. Any ideas?

Thx for helping.
Removed post as I do not want a reputation that is less than reputable. No offence taken I just don't want to post info that shouldn't be posted.
Drama not needed just doing what I think is the right thing.
Love the skin!
  • 220(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55