• 258(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Do all views have the same size ratio for DVD and blurays?

For some reason, to my eyes, myflix view posters look skinnier than showcase view posters, wall view also looks different than the other views.
(2015-12-31, 02:20)Edworld Wrote: Do all views have the same size ratio for DVD and blurays?

For some reason, to my eyes, myflix view posters look skinnier than showcase view posters, wall view also looks different than the other views.

He is trying to deceive you by changing the aspect ratio. It was done to fit the poster to the view.
maybe im blind but wheres the option to rescan a show that was incorrectly matched?

Grats on new member of your family!
(2015-12-31, 04:34)vask Wrote: maybe im blind but wheres the option to rescan a show that was incorrectly matched?

Hit c on keyboard
(2015-12-31, 04:37)Edworld Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 04:34)vask Wrote: maybe im blind but wheres the option to rescan a show that was incorrectly matched?

Hit c on keyboard

I dont have rescan option in the C menu. This is a fresh install of Kodi Jarvis nightly from the 29th plus the jarvis branch of silvo from git.

I am upgrading from using xbmc 12.3 with a custom aeon nox from that time for the last few years so I feel like im not a complete idiot. I did not import anything from my xbmc install as i wanted a fresh clean start with kodi.

Either its been renamed to something else and im dumb or somethings not quite right here. Ive got some other funny things going on with artwork downloader not having some menu items i remember and maybe its all related and i forgot to install some specific part and thats why its all broken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
(2015-12-31, 05:18)vask Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 04:37)Edworld Wrote:

Hit c on keyboard

I dont have rescan option in the C menu. This is a fresh install of Kodi Jarvis nightly from the 29th plus the jarvis branch of silvo from git.

I am upgrading from using xbmc 12.3 with a custom aeon nox from that time for the last few years so I feel like im not a complete idiot. I did not import anything from my xbmc install as i wanted a fresh clean start with kodi.

Either its been renamed to something else and im dumb or somethings not quite right here. Ive got some other funny things going on with artwork downloader not having some menu items i remember and maybe its all related and i forgot to install some specific part and thats why its all broken.

Open the info screen on the media item in question by pressing 'I'. You will see a circle with an arrow on it next to the '+' symbol to refresh the media item.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-31, 05:25)Mr. V Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 05:18)vask Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 04:37)Edworld Wrote: Hit c on keyboard

Open the info screen on the media item in question by pressing 'I'. You will see a circle with an arrow on it next to the '+' symbol to refresh the media item.

I do not have that. My options are Open, Your Rating, Star/Un-Star, Add to lists, Show Lists, Manage.
(2015-12-30, 17:53)yourlord Wrote: Hello

with this new version of the script i have many error with
- script.toolbox, at the starting of kodi
- script.extendedinfo, when i want to have some information about a film

is there any file to get more information about the problem?

More information is needed;

Are you running Jarvis/Isengard. What branch of the skin are you running and you will need to provide a log file.

See here for info in regards to the log file;
http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-31, 05:35)vask Wrote: I do not have that. My options are Open, Your Rating, Star/Un-Star, Add to lists, Show Lists, Manage.

This screen is the information screen. This is where you refresh a media item.

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-12-31, 05:41)Mr. V Wrote: This screen is the information screen. This is where you refresh a media item.

See yours is what I would expect when I hit info. That looks normal. Mine does not.

Where do you think I may have gone wrong sir? I know that window is controlled by script.extendedinfo. I have 4.0.1 manually installed from the master of git.
(2015-12-31, 05:59)vask Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 05:41)Mr. V Wrote: This screen is the information screen. This is where you refresh a media item.

See yours is what I would expect when I hit info. That looks normal. Mine does not.

Where do you think I may have gone wrong sir? I know that window is controlled by script.extendedinfo. I have 4.0.1 manually installed from the master of git.

That Screen shot look likes it is from madnox. So i would say wrong forum. If it is aeon madnox the fourm is here. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=230821]

If you want to run aeon nox silvo you should be using the links in this forum in the first post.

But for madnox in general settings there is an option for 'use extended info for movies and tv shows'. Turn that off and you might be able to find the option for a refresh. I not 100% sure but the madnox version i am running looks a bit different on that screen.

The Aeon skin does have quite a few different versions and functionality will be different between them.

Just to be clear which git did you download the skin from?
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Mr V.

Just downloaded the latest GIT and at least on my computer the plot is not showing. I also noticed that the flag icons are in different order, in the image you have bluray and then 1080p, dialog video info is 1080p and then bluray.

Plot does show here but doesn't scroll.

The Weather screen doesnt seem to be displayed correctly on the Aeon Nox Silvo version for ultrawide resolutions (21:9).
Its displayed correctly on the original aeon nox 5 version though
Hi,

I just recognized that on the music now playing screen, the album title is written right beside the disc number, so it looks like this:

the other layout of the now playing screen is showing it correctly.

Another problem I have: Somehow my local artist logos are not always shown (in the picture above it is missing), even when they exist.
But when I really don't have an artist logo, shouldn't the actual artist still be shown!?

Thanks in advance! Smile
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
Hi. I just downloaded the latest jarvis version of silvo from git and I'm not getting any text on my main menu (movies/TV shows etc). I'm running latest jarvis beta 4 on a Windows 7 pc. What am I missing? Thanks
  • 258(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55