• 267(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
The color picker is a great idea. I would still add a global option, so these values don't have to be repeated for each view.
(2016-01-09, 06:02)Warner306 Wrote: The color picker is a great idea. I would still add a global option, so these values don't have to be repeated for each view.
Added unwatched episode as a global option Wink You can still override them in the views color section that I have finished adding it for.
Still wounder if there version that has the splash Video working in it ?
no you didnt Wink
(2016-01-08, 23:56)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 13:06)MoonArrow Wrote: Hi,

just updated from GIT (still not available through repository on my OSMC Jarvis beta build but what's another story).

Everything went smoothly. No special issue detected for the moment but not lot of testing yet. One thing only but I can't remember if it appears with that version are always like this : I use the RightList for TVShows and Movies. On Movies side, the interface shows me the duration and the ending time of play (with year, and note) when on the right list part. It's useful I think. On TV Shows episode, still on RightList view, no ending time displayed. Is it possible to display it? With an option for those who prefer a clean and sober version?

On my journey with Artwork downloader side, it's running smoothly now and I update the database with a cron (using texturecache.py function if somebody wonders). But I still have no success in getting different background for the same show/movie even if the options to use fanart is on. I think I am missing something (again...). But once again, not related to the last GIT version.

Thanks for your work.

M.

ExtraFanart is provided through the Toolbox Script. Either run the script directly, or select backgrounds from the side blade from a section (e.g. movies) and run it from there.

Thanks Warner306, one additional step to my all automatic setup Smile

So, far, import, scrapping, extrafanart downloading and integration to the database and cleaning of unused images/thumbs.

The only thing missing is now the Language item. Working on that now Smile
(2016-01-09, 04:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 21:43)junias Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 15:53)junias Wrote: Hi,

just updated to GIT-Version 2.1.1 on Kodi Isengard 15.2.
Still the background "live weather" is broken, screen is black...
Do i have to do something??
On 2.0.9 everything was fine...

mh, i have to put a path there... what for a path did it expectHuh
with version 2.0.9 i didn´t have to tell a path... Wink

and where exaclty i can download/install weather fanarts/icons??
addons - install from repository - kodi - and then??
Icons and Weather fanart images are not selectable on Isengard. I removed the fallback using the weather fanart from BigNoids googlecode project. You need to select a pack located locally and you can manually download one here or here.

mh, ok, downloaded the one, set is as weather fanart under weather. when i open weather now, the background is the conditional weather background...
on home menu, the weather background is set in options, but the background itself is still black...
any further ideas?
i also tried to reset the backgrounds, no change, still black... :/
Hi Mike,

Upgraded via GitHUB to the latest Jarvis version and for some reason i noticed that the Watched flags do not appear. They are set to on in the Skin Settings and in the previous version there was a per view setting to have overlays on which was set also on in the past but in this version i do not see this option any more. Previous version i had was also Jarvis branch and downloaded from Github and installed manually.
Hi,

on my quest of language/subtitles adventure, I took a look at the different views and options but despite the wonderful design I found no way to display audio language and subtitle presence. Is it possible as a feature/option to integrate these information on views? Ideally on the floor zone along with video format ou codecs. I tried to install Video Language script but with no integration into the skin, the information are not displayed.

Hope that we will consider my feature request to improve that already fantastic skin.

M.
Sorry if this was answered in a previous post. I tried searching but did not see an answer to my problem.

I am using Kodi 15.2 on a Fire Stick.. I constantly get a "Toolbox Script Error" when starting a movie or a video add-on. I am unable to disable or uninstall the Toolbox Script program (it is version 1.1.0). Any ideas?
(2016-01-09, 17:05)CaptainHero Wrote: Hi Mike,

Upgraded via GitHUB to the latest Jarvis version and for some reason i noticed that the Watched flags do not appear. They are set to on in the Skin Settings and in the previous version there was a per view setting to have overlays on which was set also on in the past but in this version i do not see this option any more. Previous version i had was also Jarvis branch and downloaded from Github and installed manually.

This is a bug. You can either add this setting manually by opening the settings.xml for the skin in the addon_data folder. Or you can delete settings.xml and start over.

Edit: In my case, it simply required I reset the status indicators (re-check watched, resume, etc.). They were all turned off after the last update. So it may or may not be a problem with your settings.xml.
Hi all. I am a bit of a novice here so would appreciate some help if poss.

I previously used an older version of the Aeon Nox 5 Silvo skin to customise my Kodi Isenguard on Windows. In that skin whenever I set a multi-pic background image I could go into the GUISETTINGS and change the path from pointing to my hard drive and changing it to special://userdata\...........

However when I do the same thing on Aeon Nox Silvo 5.7.4.-.2.1.0 the change does not stick. It still points to my computers hard drive and when I install the build onto another device the GUISETTINGS are still pointing to the wrong path and no multi background image appears.

I hope I have made sense here, and would really appreciate some guidance.

Thank you.
Does anyone know how to keep that progress bar showing on the screen longer?

When playing a local video file and I have up arrow set to a 3 minute skip and I can't even see the progress bar, it shows up for a 1/2 second then gone, would like it to stick around a little longer so I can the time in the video when skipping threw it.

Thanks,
Magoo
Hello I'm having an awful time trying to load on 3 pictures for the multi image backgrounds on the skin. I have moved all of my pictures into the skins folder under the background folder. And for some reason when I go to select multiple images and select the location all I get is a choice of two repositories. It doesn't allow me to choose from the root directory. It will however let me choose my USB Drive but if I want to have pictures on my build then I have to have the USB Drive plugged in and I don't want to do that. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I just want to be able to select the folder that my pictures are in. Is there a way of changing or adding a location to pick from? Any help would be great!
The overlays were re-done since it was one of the first things I changed in the beginning and back then I tried as hard as possible not to alter any of BigNoids code (also I had no idea what I was doing Tongue) so some things didn't work 100% of the time. These in particular have been a PITA and have given many users problems therefore I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make it easier to have different images based on the colored flag setting while hopefully fixing the overlay issues Wink

Unfortunately that means you will need to activate the ones you prefer once again.... Users of the GitHub branch versions of the skin "should" be reading the changelog and following my commit messages to keep up with all changes and additions.

Users reporting weather fanart issues on Isengard please try updating to the latest from Git and let me know if it is fixed. I keep working on too many things at once and a some of the changes get accidentally committed to the wrong branch... That is why these fanart issues keep popping up and also another reason why I cannot wait for Jarvis to come out so I can stop adding features to Isengard and bugfix only Confused
@mike the jarvis branch use it the extrafanart from the drive where the file is or the kodi db?
Because when my usb drives go in idle i have problems with fanart some shows some not and all sets fanart dont shows after a wihle,in isengard was all ok !!!

and i found a little bug in sets view all sets now have e NR logo in LowList ( i think no one looks better) Wink
and in tv show LowList maybe an fallback ive there was no studio icon !! Big Grin
  • 267(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55