• 284(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-02-04, 13:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 01:13)GTunney Wrote: Hi Mike,

Not too sure if the following is a skin related or a Kodi bug.

In the past when you used to add a movie to a custom tag it would not display the movies which already have that tag in the list. Now for some reason it shows every movie in the library including those which have the tag.

I know this was the case is Helix so dont know if it changed with the skin or with isengard update.
I don't see how it could be skin related. I just checked and I have a SuperHero movie tag and when I add more movies to it none of the ones added appear in the list... Huh

I wasn't too sure if it would be a condition in the skin to not display movies already added. I'll create another tag group and see if that has the same effect. Then i'll post on the forums support if it does. Could just be a dodgy tag group.
(2016-02-04, 13:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I just checked the regular Aeon Nox 5 and I see Genre for episodes Huh

The request makes sense to me so I have added it to Git. If you do not use Git you can follow the link on the first page and click the commit history and then click on the "runtime for eps in TriPanel" commit message and it will show the exact file and line number of what to change so you can see runtime instead of Genre. It is a very easy change to make.

Thank you very much for this quick response. I swear, in "custom" Aeon Nox 5 (SPMC Isengard indeed, this might be the reason) there is "runtime" instead of "Genre" by default.

Whatever, i'd like to change this. So i need to edit the View_55_TriPanel.xml to get this done. Since I'm new to kodi i got no plan how to do this.

My guess (and some questions): I need either to edit the View_55_TriPanel.xml and override it in it's folder (where to find by default?) or i need to copy the View_55_TriPanel.xml from it's orginial source, edit it and copy it back. My question for editing it: Do i just need to remove " + !Container.Content(episodes)" from the XML, to show Runtime instead of Genre or did I get this wrong?

Sorry for beeing so newbish ... I'm still learning alot of things about kodi, it's skins etc pp.
(2016-02-04, 13:48)GTunney Wrote: I wasn't too sure if it would be a condition in the skin to not display movies already added. I'll create another tag group and see if that has the same effect. Then i'll post on the forums support if it does. Could just be a dodgy tag group.
That is handled by Kodi using DialogSelect so there are no skin conditions that could affect that.
(2016-02-04, 13:49)ovarus Wrote: Thank you very much for this quick response. I swear, in "custom" Aeon Nox 5 (SPMC Isengard indeed, this might be the reason) there is "runtime" instead of "Genre" by default.

Whatever, i'd like to change this. So i need to edit the View_55_TriPanel.xml to get this done. Since I'm new to kodi i got no plan how to do this.

My guess (and some questions): I need either to edit the View_55_TriPanel.xml and override it in it's folder (where to find by default?) or i need to copy the View_55_TriPanel.xml from it's orginial source, edit it and copy it back. My question for editing it: Do i just need to remove " + !Container.Content(episodes)" from the XML, to show Runtime instead of Genre or did I get this wrong?

Sorry for beeing so newbish ... I'm still learning alot of things about kodi, it's skins etc pp.
You can just Right-Click and save as HERE and replace the file in the skins 1080i folder then restart Kodi. The skin is in the addons folder located in the same place as your userdata (wiki) folder (just look for silvo). It is not in the userdata folder.
Hi Mike,

Been a fan of your skin and has been my daily driver. The only issue I see for me is that I do not see the HD1080 and Blu Ray icons in any of my view modes. I do see the Rating and the WarnerBros logo though

Any pointers on where do I set this up or am I missing something

Also, is it possible to retain our custom fonts.xml during each skin update. I tend to lose them after each update( This is for Jarvis)

Thanks in advance
(2016-02-04, 14:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You can just Right-Click and save as HERE and replace the file in the skins 1080i folder then restart Kodi. The skin is in the addons folder located in the same place as your userdata (wiki) folder (just look for silvo). It is not in the userdata folder.

Got it, thanks! Just took the xml from git before and replaced it with the original file. <3 it! Wink
(2016-02-04, 14:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 13:48)GTunney Wrote: I wasn't too sure if it would be a condition in the skin to not display movies already added. I'll create another tag group and see if that has the same effect. Then i'll post on the forums support if it does. Could just be a dodgy tag group.
That is handled by Kodi using DialogSelect so there are no skin conditions that could affect that.

Mike did you test the superhero tag on Isengard or Jarvis? I've just done a fresh install of Isengard and it does exactly the same as on my main install.

EDIT: Looks like a bug in Isengard, tried fresh installs of Helix, Isengard and Jarvis and the bug only occurs in Isengard. Since i bet QNAP won't be packaging Jarvis anytime soon it looks like im stuck with Sad
(2016-02-04, 13:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I have gone back and forth on this... I understand the need for it in certain circumstances but adding that everywhere might look a little cluttered. I would have to add them to all views otherwise there is no point. I guess the way I see it is if you added the movie to your library you should know the language it is in and if the subtitles are available in your own. There are other ways to do this if you just want to find a movie with a specific language or subtitle... A smart playlist using audio language and/or subtitle language as rules will show the specified library items containing them

Yes you are right there are other (not so convenient ways) to find out the languages. And yes i do know for most of my movies which have multiple audio channels but the reason i was asking for this feature is because in my case my Kodi library is shared with my family as well via the internet (FTP connection) so that my mom can also watch movies through her media box. Now she is not the most technically savy person therefore having an easy overview option which could've been a tradeoff toggle for some other information would've been nice as then people like her could also find these audio infos with ease without having to go through menus each time.

But anyway i understand its a hassle to do and if there is not much interest from others then i guess its okay.

I guess i will try to do such adjustments on my own then somehow...

Thanks anyway
Hi Mike,

I just checked the log on a frech install and I found some invalid Includes....
Have I missed something?

Code:
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetList1
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetExtPanel1
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetComPanel1
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetComExtPanel1
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetList2
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Previous line repeats 2 times.
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetExtPanel2
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetComPanel2
20:38:43 T:9480 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: skinshortcuts-template-widgetComExtPanel2
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
@sveni_lee - those includes are only built if you have widgets that use those various styles (skinshortcuts-template-widgetList1 = equals Widget 1, List style). Mr. V's Widgets v3.5 are in development and shouldn't have this issue when they're done, but they won't actually cause any issues.
thanks for that info...

I see that has no effect... so everything is fine....

Quote:Mr. V's Widgets v3.5 are in development and shouldn't have this issue when they're done,

Confused I just mod the Widget to add a new German PVR-Daily-HighLight-Addon...
but thanks for the Info. Looking forwar to the v3.5
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
(2016-02-04, 13:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-04, 07:04)leejk Wrote: Hello,

Quick question about fanart/extrafanart. I have both types stored locally alongside the video files. It appears tho the skin doesn't use it. Will it only use downloaded artwork stored within userdata?

Thx
Extrafanart uses script.toolbox to add it to the cache so you need to run it by selecting the Download extrafanart option under the background button in the side menu when browsing the Movie and TV Show areas. Movies does Movies and TV Shows does TV Shows so you would have to run the Download option in both sections if you want extrafanart for all areas. To use the extrafanart select - Cycle fanart after adding it using the toolbox script.

Ok got it. Will that however replace the references in the Kodi database to the local artwork, so that other skins would no longer use the local stuff?

Thx
Is it possible the change the color, of the time remaining , that shows in the top middle of the video. If I remember correctly it has 2 sizes that can be togged with the up arrow. (Big and Small)

XXX minutes left

Would like to change it to a yellow color, hard to see, especially if the video has a very white background!

Thanks!
Hi All,

I know this info is probably in the thread somewhere - but am I correct that Mr.V widgets are ONLY in Jarvis builds?

I am on OpenElec and having a hard time finding a stable Jarvis OpenElec build. May look into merging the widgets into the Isengard version myself if there isn't a version with them currently.
(2016-02-05, 17:23)xnappo Wrote: Hi All,

I know this info is probably in the thread somewhere - but am I correct that Mr.V widgets are ONLY in Jarvis builds?

I am on OpenElec and having a hard time finding a stable Jarvis OpenElec build. May look into merging the widgets into the Isengard version myself if there isn't a version with them currently.

That is correct. They are only in Jarvis or above. I have the same problem but tied down to what QNAP package as my kodi is installed on my NAS.
(2016-02-05, 21:01)GTunney Wrote: That is correct. They are only in Jarvis or above. I have the same problem but tied down to what QNAP package as my kodi is installed on my NAS.

Thanks for the confirmation. I will take a hack at it tomorrow and share my forked Git if I get it going.

The pace of Kodi development has swung too far to the quick release side IMHO. The OpenElec development builds are already moving to Krypton before Jarvis was even released!
  • 284(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55