• 288(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@flowerpot:
If you want, you can test my modified skin for Live-TV here (jarvis-branch): https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...ree/jarvis

added:
- recording widget to Live-TV info
- changed channel EPG with Icon
- changed: remaining time in OSD-Bar

Hopefully mike finds some time to include it in his version
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2016-02-13, 14:18)Solo0815 Wrote: @flowerpot:
If you want, you can test my modified skin for Live-TV here (jarvis-branch): https://github.com/walterheisenberg/Aeon...ree/jarvis

added:
- recording widget to Live-TV info
- changed channel EPG with Icon
- changed: remaining time in OSD-Bar

Hopefully mike finds some time to include it in his version

hi many thanks for your reply i have copy over your skin for live tv but when i look at the tv guide under tv shows all i get is the days of the week with a zero next to them thanks again for your help and advice
do you have a pic? I don't know what you mean actually
Did you reload the skin? Power menu -> reload skin
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
no problem here with normal and Enigma2-style-OSD. I didn't change anything related to this menu.
Do you have Live-TV running?
Is the Full-EPG working?
(2016-02-13, 18:19)Solo0815 Wrote: no problem here with normal and Enigma2-style-OSD. I didn't change anything related to this menu.
Do you have Live-TV running?
Is the Full-EPG working?

hi many thanks for your reply if i click on live tv on the menu bar it does work , but not on the tv guide as in the pitcure i am not sure what full epg is thanks again for your advice and help
Full-EPG: Home-menu -> TV -> Guide (or EPG)

I guess, Your OSD isn't working because Kodi doesn't know what to display. Maybe Mike can look into it and add a condition "Live-TV running" or something like that.
@BobCratchett:

Hi Bob,

I know it's not direcly skin related but maybe you have a hint for me...

I try to start a PVR Channel directly from a widget item... for this I tried to get the uniqueID by using the cannel name in the default.py
of the script... but I can't get is work the script don't give me the uniqueID back.

PHP Code:
def channelName2uniqueId(channelname):

query = {

"jsonrpc""2.0",

"method""PVR.GetChannels",

"params": {"channelgroupid""alltv"},

"id"1

}

res json.loads(xbmc.executeJSONRPC(json.dumps(queryencoding='utf-8')))

#debug(res)
    # translate via json if necessary

trans json.loads(str(ChannelTranslate))
    for 
tr in trans:
        if 
channelname == tr['name']:

debug("Translating %s to %s" % (channelname,tr['pvrname']))

channelname tr['pvrname']
    if 
'result' in res and 'channels' in res['result']:

res res['result'].get('channels')
        for 
channels in res:

#debug("TVHighlights %s - %s" % (channels['label'],channelname))
            # priorize HD Channel

if channelname+" HD".lower() in channels['label'].lower(): 

debug("TVHighlights found  HD priorized channel %s" % (channels['label']))
                try:
                    if 
channels['uniqueid']:
                        return 
channels['uniqueid']

except:

debug("bbb")
            if 
channelname.lower() in channels['label'].lower(): 

debug("TVHighlights found  channel %s" % (channels['label']))
                try:
                    if 
channels['uniqueid']:
                        return 
channels['uniqueid']

except:
                    return 
'-'

return 

The same is done with the cannelID and that works...

PHP Code:
def channelName2channelId(channelname):

query = {

"jsonrpc""2.0",

"method""PVR.GetChannels",

"params": {"channelgroupid""alltv"},

"id"1

}

res json.loads(xbmc.executeJSONRPC(json.dumps(queryencoding='utf-8')))

#debug(res)
    # translate via json if necessary

trans json.loads(str(ChannelTranslate))
    for 
tr in trans:
        if 
channelname == tr['name']:

debug("Translating %s to %s" % (channelname,tr['pvrname']))

channelname tr['pvrname']

if 
'result' in res and 'channels' in res['result']:

res res['result'].get('channels')
        for 
channels in res:

#debug("TVHighlights %s - %s" % (channels['label'],channelname))
            # priorize HD Channel

if channelname+" HD".lower() in channels['label'].lower(): 

debug("TVHighlights found  HD priorized channel %s" % (channels['label']))
                return 
channels['channelid']
            if 
channelname.lower() in channels['label'].lower(): 

debug("TVHighlights found  channel %s" % (channels['label']))
                return 
channels['channelid']
    return 

any Idea?
Board: B85M-ITX
CPU: i3 4330
GPU: Geforce GTX 750ti
Hi Mike,

Thanks again for all the effort. Really love this skin!
I think an update got pushed, which changed the LowList view that I use for my TV shows.
Now the text of the plot is placed over the episode thumbnail, while it used to be underneath the thumbnail. Could you please change it back?

Using skin version 5.7.4-2.1.1 on Kodi 15.2
(2016-02-12, 12:01)Debisky Wrote: Hi Mike, one more thing I have happening... the rightlist view, which is my husband's absolute favorite, has no darkening behind the text in the right column or underneath the plot, etc., near the bottom as it did previously, making it tough to read on busy or light-colored fanart backgrounds. Is this just happening to my Kodi setup, and also is there a way I can edit this so that it's similar to MyFlix (my favorite as it's easy to read and beautiful), only applied to the needs/style of RightLIst? I'm on Isengard (last build) and Silvo last build for Isengard (made sure I didn't pull Jarvis by accident). Thanks again for your help!
How are you installing script.toolbox? Did you let the skin install it through the add-on status section or did you manually install it? If you installed from zip or the add-on status section then you should ask for help in the script.toolbox thread, however it may just not fully work on a Fire Stick Confused

For RightList, the background was using too many images to create the original look so the fanart now has an overlay over the entire image to darken it which should make all the labels easy to see even on bright fanart. I could make the text a brighter color to make it stand out more but, sorry to say, the old look will not be coming back.
watch gallery

(2016-02-13, 18:38)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks for your reply if i click on live tv on the menu bar it does work , but not on the tv guide as in the pitcure i am not sure what full epg is thanks again for your advice and help
That is not a pic of the Live TV Guide it is for the Add-on:TV Show - Next_Aired (wiki) script.
(2016-02-14, 14:56)NLVince Wrote: Hi Mike,

I think an update got pushed, which changed the LowList view that I use for my TV shows.
Now the text of the plot runs over the episode thumbnail, while it used to be underneath the thumbnail. Could you please change it back?

Should be fixed on Git.
Thank you for the fast fix. Looks great again!
(2016-02-14, 19:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 12:01)Debisky Wrote: Hi Mike, one more thing I have happening... the rightlist view, which is my husband's absolute favorite, has no darkening behind the text in the right column or underneath the plot, etc., near the bottom as it did previously, making it tough to read on busy or light-colored fanart backgrounds. Is this just happening to my Kodi setup, and also is there a way I can edit this so that it's similar to MyFlix (my favorite as it's easy to read and beautiful), only applied to the needs/style of RightLIst? I'm on Isengard (last build) and Silvo last build for Isengard (made sure I didn't pull Jarvis by accident). Thanks again for your help!
How are you installing script.toolbox? Did you let the skin install it through the add-on status section or did you manually install it? If you installed from zip or the add-on status section then you should ask for help in the script.toolbox thread, however it may just not fully work on a Fire Stick Confused

I believe it is installing with the skin as I don't recall manually installing it. The weird thing is that on the previous version of the skin, it never caused an error.

For RightList, the background was using too many images to create the original look so the fanart now has an overlay over the entire image to darken it which should make all the labels easy to see even on bright fanart. I could make the text a brighter color to make it stand out more but, sorry to say, the old look will not be coming back.
watch gallery

Oh, okay. With white backgrounds, it is very challenging to read the plot summary, so I thought maybe it was my install that was goofing up. Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know. I think it's not a good view any longer for me as readability is important, especially with aging eyes. I do really like MyFlix, though, as I can read it very easily, and it looks great.

Thanks, Mike for all of your time and effort with the skin. I actually feel bad bothering you with questions and quirks as I'm sure you spend a great deal of time on this project and have a young family and other activities in your life. Is there a way to donate a little money to you?

Deb

(2016-02-13, 18:38)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks for your reply if i click on live tv on the menu bar it does work , but not on the tv guide as in the pitcure i am not sure what full epg is thanks again for your advice and help
That is not a pic of the Live TV Guide it is for the Add-on:TV Show - Next_Aired (wiki) script.
(2016-02-14, 14:56)NLVince Wrote: Hi Mike,

Now the text of the plot runs over the episode thumbnail, while it used to be underneath the thumbnail. Could you please change it back?

Should be fixed on Git.
Hi , im tyring to install the silvo mod skin . Ive tried installing from zip and from the repo but I keep getting ' failed to install a dependency' .

What dependency is it failing to install ?, and can I install it manually from a zip ?.

Got silvo mod working on 15.2 on another device and it works beautifully ...

Any help would be hugely appreciated Smile
I have a problem with the "recent episode" widget and "recent movies". When I switch to another skin, they show the latest additions to my library, but on this skin, it just seems like random ones.
(2016-02-16, 06:42)tommymsw Wrote: I have a problem with the "recent episode" widget and "recent movies". When I switch to another skin, they show the latest additions to my library, but on this skin, it just seems like random ones.

I'm having the same issue, with both TV Shows and movies. When I switch the widget between 'Recent Movies' and 'Random Movies' they both show the same ones.
  • 288(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55