• 294(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi Riot
You have to add the folder where your backgrounds are, thru the file manger.
Skin does not have, you have to add
Good Job Mike Smile

Thx for all your time you spend on the skin and forum for us Wink
(2016-02-28, 10:39)GTunney Wrote: Mike it's just a reflection of the hard work and dedication yourself and everyone else involved with Aeon Nox Silvo has put in.

When people see my setup they always ask which skin I use and I always reply the same thing. "Aeon Nox Silvo, the best and only skin that should be used with Kodi"

Congratulations on your success and may it continue for a long time to come.
Thanks GTunney Smile
(2016-02-28, 15:04)Riot Wrote: Thanks for the Skin! I love it!

Yesterday i updatet Kodi from Isengard to Jarvis.

I also updatet Aeon Nox Silvio to the newest Jarvis version from Githup.

Now i have the problem, when i try to change backgrounds, that i just can choose from .fusion and .superrepo!

It´s not possible to choose backgrounds anymore from my local media like c:\.

Is this a bug or a problem with my system?

Any Ideas or help?

p.s: With the normal Aeon Nox i can choose backgrounds from my local media, as normal!

Best regards

Timo
ZD5B gave you the answer but I find it hard to believe that you are on the latest from GitHub since I added a notification when first selecting a background in the menu customizer saying you need to add a source in File Manager to pick images from it... Trying to avoid these repeatedly asked questions... R.A.Q.

Did you not see it? Are you sure that you are definitely using the latest from GitHub and it is the proper one for your version of Kodi? Check the GitHub README on first page.
(2016-02-28, 21:30)Mario S. Wrote: Good Job Mike Smile

Thx for all your time you spend on the skin and forum for us Wink
Thanks Mario for the kind words and all the past bug reports Blush
Hi Mike and Mr. V

Is there a way to increase the number of side bar links?
As you can see in the picture, there's room for 8 more links without scrolling....
Grz. Warez

(2016-02-28, 23:17)Warez Wrote: Hi Mike and Mr. V

Is there a way to increase the number of side bar links?
As you can see in the picture, there's room for 8 more links without scrolling....
Grz. Warez
The reason for that was to keep the count the same as what was visible when using the horizontal menu...

@Mr. V Thoughts on this?
I dont use the horizontal menu.....
(2016-02-28, 23:38)Warez Wrote: I dont use the horizontal menu.....
I am open to adding more but I want to know what Mr.V thinks first.
Oke... cool, i think it's a waste of space if i dont use it....Wink And i dont like scrolling....
Hi, I just installed Aeon Silvo over Jarvis and I'm getting 2 errors, colorbox.script error and toolbox.script error on start up only. I think I have everything installed right. Both of those scripts are green in the add-on status. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything else is perfect. I have fully loaded it with add-ons and background images. Love it!

Thanks, Ron

PS, I'm using Aeon Nox repository Version 1.0.2
Quote:ZD5B gave you the answer but I find it hard to believe that you are on the latest from GitHub since I added a notification when first selecting a background in the menu customizer saying you need to add a source in File Manager to pick images from it... Trying to avoid these repeatedly asked questions... R.A.Q.

Did you not see it? Are you sure that you are definitely using the latest from GitHub and it is the proper one for your version of Kodi? Check the GitHub README on first page.

Sorry, my fault! I was using the Aeon Nox Silvo 5.8.4-3.0.2 (Jarvis) Updated February 25th! And there is no Notification.

Now i am using the Github-Version and there is the notification about the Filemanager, as you told.

Thanx ZD5B for the hint with the filemanager!
(2016-02-29, 00:44)droidal Wrote: Hi, I just installed Aeon Silvo over Jarvis and I'm getting 2 errors, colorbox.script error and toolbox.script error. I think I have everything installed right. Both of those scripts are green in the add-on status. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything else is perfect. I have fully loaded it with add-ons and background images. Love it!

Thanks, Ron

Green does not show if you have the dependencies... Maybe I should add those...

Did you install manually or did you do it either through the Add-on status section or by Install from zip in Kodis add-on manager?

If you have crap like SuperRepo installed they can give you the wrong addon versions and/or dependencies, so, be aware of that.

Do you happen to be using an Amazon Fire device (Fire TV, Fire Stick)?
(2016-02-29, 00:52)Riot Wrote: Sorry, my fault! I was using the Aeon Nox Silvio 5.8.4-3.0.2 (Jarvis) Updated February 25th! And there is no Notification.

Now i am using the Github-Version and there is the notification about the Filemanager, as you told.

Thanx ZD5B for the hint with the filemanager!
No worries Smile

I am just glad the Notification is working at all Big Grin
I installed from a zip. I tried to uninstall toolbox.script but it says I can't because Aeon is using it. I did have a few SuperRepo's that I deleted awhile back from before I knew better. And even though it doesn't show in my repo list there must still be one since I have 3 add-ons that I can't delete because it says "Superrepo is using these add-ons". The colorbox.script let me disable it but Im not sure what I'm losing?

Should I have installed them manually and if so can I remove them somehow and re-install them now? And how would I do that?

Thanks alot, Mike.

Ron
EDIT: You know I remembered I did go through and click all the red lights in the add-on status section. Then I installed the script later trying to get the last 2 red lights green.

(2016-02-29, 00:54)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 00:44)droidal Wrote: Hi, I just installed Aeon Silvo over Jarvis and I'm getting 2 errors, colorbox.script error and toolbox.script error. I think I have everything installed right. Both of those scripts are green in the add-on status. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything else is perfect. I have fully loaded it with add-ons and background images. Love it!

Thanks, Ron

Green does not show if you have the dependencies... Maybe I should add those...

Did you install manually or did you do it either through the Add-on status section or by Install from zip in Kodis add-on manager?

If you have crap like SuperRepo installed they can give you the wrong addon versions and/or dependencies, so, be aware of that.

Do you happen to be using an Amazon Fire device (Fire TV, Fire Stick)?
EDIT: You know I remembered I did go through and click all the red lights in the add-on status section. Then I installed the script later trying to get the last 2 red lights green. I'm using a cheap M8S+ Chinese box. libraryeditor and ratingupdate are the only red lights now.
(2016-02-29, 01:25)droidal Wrote: I installed from a zip. I tried to uninstall toolbox.script but it says I can't because Aeon is using it. I did have a few SuperRepo's that I deleted awhile back from before I knew better. And even though it doesn't show in my repo list there must still be one since I have 3 add-ons that I can't delete because it says "Superrepo is using these add-ons". The colorbox.script let me disable it but Im not sure what I'm losing?

Should I have installed them manually and if so can I remove them somehow and re-install them now? And how would I do that?

Thanks alot, Mike.

Ron
EDIT: You know I remembered I did go through and click all the red lights in the add-on status section. Then I installed the script later trying to get the last 2 red lights green.

Thanks, Ron

Unfortunately I have script.toolbox as a dependency. For now, I use it to provide a select dialog to show additional options without needing to click past numerous choices. I should change that with Krypton (possibly Jarvis) since I now have a couple of ways to accomplish the same without using script.toolbox...

If you installed from the Add-on status section without SuperRepo installed please provide a Debug Log (wiki)
  • 294(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55