• 335(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2016-05-24, 23:34)bugatsinho Wrote: hi guys im working a Greek build on AEON NOX silvo skin...but i have some bugs with the writing of the GREEK....for example in the submenus the words are in CAPITALS letters and also have (') in the capitals letters and also the letter (ς) at the end of word but in capitals must be (Σ) i tryed to do it find the uppercase commands but i change them all and looks horrible!!!!any advice or helpHuh
http://prntscr.com/b814nx

also i found a video interface on aeon nox 5 for plexus really amazing...is it possible to be transfered in the kodi skin?here is the link
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/186722...or-plex/p1
There is no support for builds here.

Concerning the Plex OSD, If you ask magnumdoomguy for permission I may add it as an alternate option sometime in the future. Just link to the post if you get the OK.
[/quote]

im not asking about the build...im asking for the aeon nox skin about how transform the letters in Greek language and put (') in capital letters that is not correct at all!!!!so im asking for help for example to find out the correct files to make the changes and disable the (') from capitals letters!!!!

also for the video OSD on plexus for aeon skin i will ask for the permission...
thank you for your reply
(2016-05-25, 10:40)Mike_Doc Wrote: press I when on a film

Doesn't work for me, it just takes me to system info.
Skin update for Jarvis has been pushed to the repo.

Changelog and download links on first page are also updated.

Skin size is significantly reduced due to removing widget fanart from the media folder.
mikesilvo164 i have the permission of MagnumDoomguy for the aeon nox skin
(2016-05-25, 07:18)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 14:44)flhthemi Wrote: YES, YES, YES!!!! Wink

That's a BIG +1!
Added on Git for Jarvis and above.
(2016-05-24, 00:22)brochild Wrote: I think I'm doing something wrong, but haven't been able to figure it out.
Is random music fanart still working ?
I can no longer get fanart for my music library to generate using 5.8.6-3.0.3

Edit:

Just figured it out, but now how do I fix it?
After deleting advanced settings.XML, the fanarts are generating again.
Any advice on how to fox it?
You lost me... You figured it out but are asking me how to fix what you already figured out? Anyway nothing has been altered in the fanart area so it either must be something to do with your setup or I need someone else to confirm the issue.
(2016-05-24, 23:34)bugatsinho Wrote: hi guys im working a Greek build on AEON NOX silvo skin...but i have some bugs with the writing of the GREEK....for example in the submenus the words are in CAPITALS letters and also have (') in the capitals letters and also the letter (ς) at the end of word but in capitals must be (Σ) i tryed to do it find the uppercase commands but i change them all and looks horrible!!!!any advice or helpHuh
http://prntscr.com/b814nx

also i found a video interface on aeon nox 5 for plexus really amazing...is it possible to be transfered in the kodi skin?here is the link
https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/186722...or-plex/p1
There is no support for builds here.

Concerning the Plex OSD, If you ask magnumdoomguy for permission I may add it as an alternate option sometime in the future. Just link to the post if you get the OK.

http://prntscr.com/b8goal
Hi Mike
I've been using your skin for some time now...I haven't yet updated to recent version as the last time i updated I lost all my settings....I've had to backup my user data first...then reinstall after I update the skin...I use your repo and I'm running Windows7 Jarvis 16.1....perhaps you could put a section in FAQs to show the proper way to update once already using the skin...maybe I'm doing something wrong but I run a real clean system...I just want it to update while keeping my settings intact...Please Advise...Thank you...
Is it possible to add the file manager option to the system menu... on my keyboard i press the S key and get the menu... I find it is a very helpful shortcut.

Thanks in advance!
Mike and/or Mr. V:

Is there any way to change the info text in the widgets? I'm using the Next Aired add-on as my Upcoming Schedule widget for TV programs but it currently only displays the TV show name: Image 1. I know we can just highlight the show in the widget to display more details: Image 2, but I would like it to be able to display more information without having to do that: Image 3 (mock-up). Is there a setting I'm not seeing or where and what do I need to change in an xml file to make it work? If there is a solution?
(2016-05-15, 19:22)cforestk Wrote: Hi, I'm a somewhat passive user of Kodi. I've had Aeon Nox Silvo installed for several months with no issues. However, recently this is what my home screen looks like when I start up Kodi on my Amazon Fire TV2. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the skin as well as restarting the Fire TV. Any idea what is going on and why it's not working? Thanks for any help!

I had the exact same issue happen on my sons Amazon Fire TV 2.

I believe it's something to do with it updating. Can't pin point exactly how or why but mine resolved itself after a while.
I had the same issue but I restore it from a 3 days backup and its ok now, but I trying again update and its works again
Hi,
Is there a way to update the skin without losing settingsHuh
I'm using kodi 15.2 isengard but I want to update kodi to jarvis and update the skin to the jarvis version but don't want to lose my menu settings/configuration.
The break down:
Aeon Nox 5 Silvo:
I have skin version 5.7.4-2.1.3 (Isengard)
And want to update to
Skin version 5.8.6-3.0.4 (Jarvis)

Also, can the jarvis version work on kodi isengard? (Backward compatibility) So that a backup of kodi's/its configurations can be downloaded on an isengard version of kodi??

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Update to the Widget settings area pushed to Git. Please test and report any bugs. If those that had previously reported mouse issues can check if they are solved, that would be great. I have not had a chance to test it on Jarvis Sad

Thanks.
I'm using the silvo mod for some time now, and over time i did some upgrades as there are new versions. On my Intel NUC this never is a problem, on my Pi2 however it always seems to fail. After updating the skin it turns black. I cannot do anything anymore. I can still connect to it from my phone, but nothing seems to happen on the TV.

When i reboot the device, it gets stuck in a constant reboot loop of kodi. I still can ssh to the box, that's stable, but kodi restarts itself. After removing guisettings.xml i get the normal confluence skin presented, but have lost all my settings. When i try to switch from that to silvo i get presented a weird screen which seems simular to what GTunney has.

The only way i can fix this is by completely removing the skin and reinstalling it. Obiously then i have lost all my settings. This sure is annoying. Does anyone else have this experience? For the record, it only happens on my Pi2, it doesn't happen on my NUC, which has exactly the same skin settings as the Pi2 does.
(2016-05-27, 07:53)mhoogenbosch Wrote: I'm using the silvo mod for some time now, and over time i did some upgrades as there are new versions. On my Intel NUC this never is a problem, on my Pi2 however it always seems to fail. After updating the skin it turns black. I cannot do anything anymore. I can still connect to it from my phone, but nothing seems to happen on the TV.

When i reboot the device, it gets stuck in a constant reboot loop of kodi. I still can ssh to the box, that's stable, but kodi restarts itself. After removing guisettings.xml i get the normal confluence skin presented, but have lost all my settings. When i try to switch from that to silvo i get presented a weird screen which seems simular to what GTunney has.

The only way i can fix this is by completely removing the skin and reinstalling it. Obiously then i have lost all my settings. This sure is annoying. Does anyone else have this experience? For the record, it only happens on my Pi2, it doesn't happen on my NUC, which has exactly the same skin settings as the Pi2 does.

It has to be something to do with updating on low powered devices. Mine seemed to stall updating and looked as though it wasn't updating. So I removed and reinstalled which then seemed to get stuck on "Downloading 5%" so I carried on using confluence when I got a prompt asking me if I wanted to use Aeon Nox Silvo. Clicked yes and all was back to normal.

Updating works absolutely fine on my NAS but I'm updating from github instead of the repo.

Very very strange behaviour.
@mikesilvo164: Transiflex updated
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

• 335(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55