• 40(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Sorry for not getting back to some of you today... Been sick as a dog and sleeping all day Sad

(2015-02-04, 19:04)cirkator Wrote: Is it not possible to enable a second widget as was possible in the last nox version?
I would like to add a widget that is displayed in the top right corner. This used to be widget 2.

Only one widget is available per main menu item.

(2015-02-04, 23:54)Warner306 Wrote: @mike,

The Music Visualization link was posted to Mods & Themes.

Warner, gotta give you +1 for taking the time do do all that. I hope others do the same Smile

Thank You!
(2015-02-05, 00:12)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Sorry for not getting back to some of you today... Been sick as a dog and sleeping all day Sad

(2015-02-04, 19:04)cirkator Wrote: Is it not possible to enable a second widget as was possible in the last nox version?
I would like to add a widget that is displayed in the top right corner. This used to be widget 2.

Only one widget is available per main menu item.

(2015-02-04, 23:54)Warner306 Wrote: @mike,

The Music Visualization link was posted to Mods & Themes.

Warner, gotta give you +1 for taking the time do do all that. I hope others do the same Smile

Thank You!

No problem. I made one last change to the way the track list is displayed, re-uploaded and picked new images.

And one more change to remove the word "Next" when the last track is played.
Hope you feel better soon Mike!

Finally jumped ship to your version of Nox, awesome awesome work. This went right on my "used daily by wife and me" machine, and the setup was shockingly painless. Can't wait for panel widgets to hit the repo, that's about the only thing remaining that I miss from my time with Nox 4.

Since you were foolish enough to ask for suggestions.. Wink Any chance you'd consider revealing a couple more options to let us control how fast the fanart slideshow runs?

musicvisualization.xml <fadetime>
and
defaults.xml <timeperimage>

I end up editing those files after every update, because I've always found the defaults to be too fast and abrupt. Of course maybe everybody else thinks they're perfect, in which case you can just ignore me. Smile
(2015-02-05, 01:01)antisuck Wrote: Hope you feel better soon Mike!

Finally jumped ship to your version of Nox, awesome awesome work. This went right on my "used daily by wife and me" machine, and the setup was shockingly painless. Can't wait for panel widgets to hit the repo, that's about the only thing remaining that I miss from my time with Nox 4.

Since you were foolish enough to ask for suggestions.. Wink Any chance you'd consider revealing a couple more options to let us control how fast the fanart slideshow runs?

and

I end up editing those files after every update, because I've always found the defaults to be too fast and abrupt. Of course maybe everybody else thinks they're perfect, in which case you can just ignore me. Smile

Added to the list, not sure about the implementation though.
Thanks.
Added an arrow indicator to the cast panel when highlighting an actor and you have script.extendedinfo installed. Any opinions on its inclusion?

watch gallery
Mike:

Hope you are feeling better.

Believe it or not, I was looking at this screen a couple of minutes ago. The arrow is a good idea for users that are not familiar with the skin or how it works.

I was also looking at the plus sign, you click on it and the second option is trailer. Trailer is also next to plot. Do both options do the same thing? I don't have the youtube addon installed.
(2015-02-05, 03:47)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Hope you are feeling better.

Believe it or not, I was looking at this screen a couple of minutes ago. The arrow is a good idea for users that are not familiar with the skin or how it works.

I was also looking at the plus sign, you click on it and the second option is trailer. Trailer is also next to plot. Do both options do the same thing? I don't have the youtube addon installed.

Can you try replacing this file to see if it gets rid of that extra trailer button?
still there
(2015-02-05, 04:01)Edworld Wrote: still there

Ok I will look into this more later tonight and get back to you.
Also think the visual arrow is a smart idea.

Looking at this screen reminds me, I was wondering today is there a way to invoke extendedinfo for the director as well? Not sure if an onclick behavior (since down arrow obviously wouldn't work in that case) can be conditional on the script being installed, or how hard that would be. I'm guessing not easy, otherwise why not use onclick for all of it since extendedinfo sort of makes the default library search redundant IMHO. Anyway, just another random thought.
(2015-02-05, 04:01)Edworld Wrote: still there

Can you download again and tell me the buttons title?
(2015-02-05, 04:29)antisuck Wrote: Also think the visual arrow is a smart idea.

Looking at this screen reminds me, I was wondering today is there a way to invoke extendedinfo for the director as well? Not sure if an onclick behavior (since down arrow obviously wouldn't work in that case) can be conditional on the script being installed, or how hard that would be. I'm guessing not easy, otherwise why not use onclick for all of it since extendedinfo sort of makes the default library search redundant IMHO. Anyway, just another random thought.

That is not so easy... since it defaults to search, you'd probably need to make a hidden button open a custom window or something like that. Quick solution would be to go to + sign click extended info then choose the director.
Thanks mike I hadn't played with the options under the plus sign yet. Works for me!
(2015-02-04, 03:26)canadave Wrote: Just downloaded the latest from the repo...the four new channel network flags look great! The Yahoo Screen one looks a little bigger than the other flags, but I assume that's because you enlarged it a touch so that the word "Screen" in the logo would have a chance of being legible? Wink I think it'd look better at original res (I'm not too picky about reading words in logos), but that's *purely* a subjective personal opinion, and I'm just thrilled to see it in there along with the others I sent! Thanks SO much for doing that--my TV show library is now complete, and my OCD is (temporarily) cured Wink

Checked out the colored Yahoo! screen icon and the reason for the enlarged look is the image has no padding around it so it is filling the entire space available with the logo.

(2015-02-04, 03:37)canadave Wrote: Oh, and just wanted to revisit this idea (it's my OCD popping up again...that didn't take long...LOL). Now that I look at it on my screen again, I think it definitely would make more "grouping logical" sense to have the video flags together with each other, followed by the audio flags together with each other. My personal vote would be to order them as: resolution, video type, aspect ratio, audio codec, number of audio channels, and then the subtitle flag if needed. Again, though, just a suggestion from someone who's OCD, so take it for whatever it's worth, which probably ain't much Smile

Like this Wink

(2015-02-05, 01:01)antisuck Wrote: Since you were foolish enough to ask for suggestions.. Wink Any chance you'd consider revealing a couple more options to let us control how fast the fanart slideshow runs?

and

If you follow the instruction in this post does that let you control the refresh without needing to edit the files? Besides the one edit you need to make in the instruction... If you are talking about the Music Artist Slideshow I do not believe it is controlled by the fanart script so I would still need to figure out how to implement choosing that unless this solves your problem of course...
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55