• 518(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-06-27, 06:43)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-06-16, 00:19)Leatherface Wrote: I have problems with progressbar in infobar in Kodi 18.

As you can see progressbar doesn't move since the beginning of program.
In channel selection windows it works as it should.
Sorry, I am unable to handle PVR issues like this at the moment due to me not having a tuner card to test with and the last time I checked the PVR Demo client did not provide the necessary info to code this area as well as I would like Confused 
I think it's only possible with manually counting starttime and endtime with current time because the old behavious is for timeshift now.
The strang thing is that same thing seems to do something else elsewhere but not in the infobar.
You can use IPTV SimpleClient with some free streams to test it so you don't need a tuner.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Wink 
ups double post
Wink 
(2018-06-28, 06:13)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-06-27, 23:28)muza Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

Hello, first thanks for all your work, love the skin. In the Leia version in library views the spaceing for the mediaflags and icons is wrong (different space betwee flags).

Thank you.
If your talking about how the audio channels are closer to the codec then that was intentional. I try some changes out for a bit while Kodi is in alpha/beta stage.

I guess you do not like that it is not spaced evenly like the others? Please feel free to say what you think. I welcome feedback even if you deem that my changes suck Wink

Anyone else have an opinion on the matter?   
 Thanks for the answer.
That's what i thought, at first seems a little bit weird, takes time to get used to, but i think it looks cleaner with even spaces (ok may be i'm a little obsessive  Big Grin ).
Hi all.

I've been using Kodi 17 on my NVIDIA Shield TV for about one year.

I have tried all of the skins installable from the default repository, but of lately I settled on Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO, installed from it's private repository.

The skin is indeed fantastic and exactly what I was looking for.

The killer feature for me is being able to create custom playlists which can be bound to custom categories in the home page, allowing me to replicate the default Film/TV Shows menu, with cool widgets and fanart background, but filtering out content I don't want my children to see, like horror movies. Kudos to the programmer.

The problem, that happened twice so far, and only after I started using this skin, is that sometimes starting Kodi fails immediately and bumps me out to the home screen. If I then try to reopen Kodi I get a sort of black background and nothing happens. If I force close the Kodi windows from the home screen I get back to point one.

The only solution I found so far is uninstalling and reinstalling Kodi from the play store. This means of course rebuilding the whole media library, reinstalling the skin and recreating all playlists, menus and widgets.

Has anybody else encountered this problem and found a better solution?
Hi All been awhile I have not been on for awhile as I have been using good old Alaska and having to edit it every update I've finally given up and decided
to use this great Skin. I am a Big Logos fan and seeing it already in this skin was a god send :-) However for some reason mine will not show the Logos 
in both TV and Movie views. I have searched every where and finally given up and come to ask the experts please can some one tell me what I am missing
I have the logo in the movie/tv folder called Logo.png I have run Artwork Downloader (took Awhile large Collection) but still cant get it to work even added
the Logo Manually but still not showing. I can edit the view to show my logo if I have to but the whole Idea was I wouldn't have to make any edits myself ;-(
I am sure I am just missing something simple any Ideas ?
Thanks in advance.
I moved widget 1 to bottom . The problem with a remote or keyboard have to press up to access the widgets. Moving widget 2 to the bottom solves it only problem is the plot is shown below. I'm trying find out how to reverse it and move the plot up.
@mikeSiLVO - just doing a reinstall of Kodi 17 and it appears that the install Artwork Beef from the Silvio help section doesn’t work. 🤔 [edit: never mind, found the answer back here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2717107 ]

Ps loving the improved Aussie rating (I haven’t been around for a while, my HDD died)
Just downloaded this skin. I have been using Marcos MQ skin for many years but it is falling far behind in some terms of updates. I really like the customization of this skin. Only complaint is with latest nightly Leia build it is crashing about 40% of the time when I go to info to change the background art. Seems as though it is hanging up on the screen change to info and just crashing the entire program. Have several other skins installed and this is the only one doing this.

Thanks for all the hard work put into this skin.

Mark
Hope some one can help me I looked everywhere with no luck. I'm using aeon nox trying to move widget 2 to the bottom and reverse the plot/info to show on top instead below it. I know how to move the widgets but I'm stuck on reversing the plot/info. Thanks in advance.
What file extension does Discart use to function?
Does it have to be in the same folder as the movie?

Discart in Rightlist only works on GitHub versionHuh
(2018-07-04, 22:19)Dani78 Wrote: What file extension does Discart use to function?
Does it have to be in the same folder as the movie?

mine are png and in the same folder as the movie
@Dani78

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen @Carnigg

Discart in Rightlist only works on GitHub version?

Thanks!!
(2018-07-05, 15:22)Dani78 Wrote: Discart in Rightlist only works on GitHub version?

Discart is only available in right list. I'm just using the repo version and it works.
I have the correct file (discart.png with transparency), and on the skin the view option activated for case and discart on Rightlist. What am I doing wrong?
(metadata is in local movie folder only)

All is updated.
  • 518(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55