• 578(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2019-07-19, 07:06)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 06:18)sniferx1 Wrote:  
Something is not right here...

According to your script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file on your MacBook you have special://skin/extras/playlists/top250.xsp as your Widget but that doesn't exist in the skin and according to your pics it should be userdata (wiki)/playlists/video/IMDBTop250.xsp (special://profile/playlists/video/IMDBTop250.xsp).

What are the contents of the extras/playlists/top250.xsp file in the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder? Alternatively you can change the Widget to use the IMDBTop250.xsp which already seems correct based on what you have posted. 

Thanks again for helping me with this...

Content of the extras/playlists/top250.xsp:
XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>Top 250</name>
<match>all</match>
<group>none</group>
<rule field="top250" operator="isnot">0</rule>
<order direction="ascending">top250</order>
</smartplaylist>

Also I changed the widget to use the IMDBTop250.xsp and results are the same. I did reboot and reload skin post the change.

New script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dw1EPoT...sp=sharing

New debug.log:
https://paste.osmc.tv/pokikowiqa.vhdl
(2019-07-19, 07:19)sniferx1 Wrote: Thanks again for helping me with this...

Also I changed the widget to use the IMDBTop250.xsp and results are the same. I did reboot and reload skin post the change.

New debug.log:

Alrighty then, after some trial and error here I think I have found the issue. The only way I can reproduce this has to do with whether you have enabled Show movie sets in the Kodi settings or not.

If enabled then the playlist "Group by" setting has to be Default and if not it has to be None. You may have to use two separate Playlists, one for the submenu item and one for the Widgets.

I really hope this is the cause of your problem cause I really wanna go to sleep but I hate leaving things unfinished... Nerd
(2019-07-18, 23:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-18, 23:05)Jayabs Wrote: Yes end time would be great !

So After dl the new file I have the correct start time if I use the regular Kodi widget  ( as you can see below there is also the current date but I dont need it, not sure if it can be removed...)

But using the skin helper widget looks like the time is not correct as it show 00:00 for all the programmes:

I'll play around with it and post an update to this post when I am done. Shouldn't be too long.

With the skin helper stuff I'll try to fix that as well but since it isn't maintained anymore that Widget will likely be removed soon.

EDIT: Try to re-download that file and replace. Nothing I can do about the Skin Helper Widget since there isn't a Start or End time INFO label provided by it. 
@mikeSiLVO  It works like a charm !! (you can go to sleep lol)
Thanks so much for quick and accurate fix to my issue. I put you the screenshot for information.

(2019-07-19, 08:02)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-19, 07:19)sniferx1 Wrote: Thanks again for helping me with this...

New debug.log:

Alrighty then, after some trial and error here I think I have found the issue. The only way I can reproduce this has to do with whether you have enabled Show movie sets in the Kodi settings or not.

If enabled then the playlist "Group by" setting has to be Default and if not it has to be None. You may have to use two separate Playlists, one for the submenu item and one for the Widgets.

I really hope this is the cause of your problem cause I really wanna go to sleep but I hate leaving things unfinished... Nerd 
@mikeSiLVO Eureka!!!

Changing the "Group by" setting has to be Default fixed the issue. Thanks million and others might get help from this. Thanks again. Have a good night.
(2019-07-18, 20:41)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Back in the day there was a thing that some folks referred to as "Glow Bars".
People seemed to like modding that into the skin so I decided to add it as an option to the color customizer.

I love glow bars! I hate to ask, I know you're busy, could they also be added to the system bars? They really make things look "finished" to me!
(2019-07-20, 15:34)flhthemi Wrote: I love glow bars! I hate to ask, I know you're busy, could they also be added to the system bars? They really make things look "finished" to me!

Something like this?

(2019-07-20, 16:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-20, 15:34)flhthemi Wrote: I love glow bars! I hate to ask, I know you're busy, could they also be added to the system bars? They really make things look "finished" to me!

Something like this?

@mikeSiLVO 
WOW I like this option as well..... When we can try this out on KODI 18?
(2019-07-20, 16:36)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

Something like this?

YES!!! That's it!!! With options to turn off/on each of them. Some may not like all of them on but I sure do!
(2019-07-21, 03:59)sniferx1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO 
WOW I like this option as well..... When we can try this out on KODI 18?

You can already color the Menu Bar in the Color Customizer:

The Preset SiLVO theme does most of that except for the ones around the System bar and RSS feed. Those are being added now and will be available on GitHub today for the Horizontal menu but possibly not for the Vertical depending on if I get to it today.

As for when I will add it to the Kodi repo then the answer is:
I usually like to wait a little bit so anybody willing to test the GitHub version has time to try it out and report any issues I may have missed, so maybe a month or so... Huh

(2019-07-21, 15:05)flhthemi Wrote: YES!!! That's it!!! With options to turn off/on each of them. Some may not like all of them on but I sure do!

It will be either on or off. No options cause that will just clutter up the Color customizer IMHO.

If you select a color then it is on and if you don't or choose none in the color customizer it will be off.

Some other pics with no color added to the Menu bar:

@mikeSiLVO  need you help with another mystery I have observed. I am running my Movies Home Page Background Fanarts via a playlist I have created and content of the playlist as below. Issue is when selected the playlist via Movies menu --> Background it not honoring the "Set background rotation speed" settings and always defaulted to 7 seconds rotating speed.

Any help with this much appreciated. I really like the feature you developed to allow users to select the backgrounds they want via allowing custom playlist filters. 

toprated.xsp:
xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>toprated</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="rating" operator="greaterthan">
        <value>6</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="descending">rating</order>
</smartplaylist>

(2019-07-22, 09:38)sniferx1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO  need you help with another mystery I have observed. I am running my Movies Home Page Background Fanarts via a playlist I have created and content of the playlist as below. Issue is when selected the playlist via Movies menu --> Background it not honoring the "Set background rotation speed" settings and always defaulted to 7 seconds rotating speed.

Any help with this much appreciated. I really like the feature you developed to allow users to select the backgrounds they want via allowing custom playlist filters.

Look like I forgot to add that so it is currently hardcoded into the skin at 7 seconds and will be fixed on Git sometime today. I want to finish what I am currently working on first.
I would like to enable conditional weather to use my locally stored weather images.

Where do I change the path to use my images rather than the ones currently used?

I only wish to use conditional weather backgrounds on the Weather page, I'm using Kodi 18.3.
(2019-07-22, 13:32)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-07-22, 09:38)sniferx1 Wrote: @mikeSiLVO  need you help with another mystery I have observed. I am running my Movies Home Page Background Fanarts via a playlist I have created and content of the playlist as below. Issue is when selected the playlist via Movies menu --> Background it not honoring the "Set background rotation speed" settings and always defaulted to 7 seconds rotating speed.

Look like I forgot to add that so it is currently hardcoded into the skin at 7 seconds and will be fixed on Git sometime today. I want to finish what I am currently working on first.

Thanks. All good. Will wait for the next update then.

Also I want to change it while
Waiting for your update what file and field I need to change?

Thanks again...
Hi @mikeSiLVO

While helping another member I have noticed that a settings screen is missing from the Music section of your skin. I haven't noticed before as it has been quite a while since adding a music source.

In AeonNox:Silvo, when adding a new Source to Kodi we are prompted with this dialogue...

There are extra options that were added in v18 by daveblake, so we have this additional option shown here in Estuary...

Then from the Settings option, we have this screen

Is it something you would consider adding?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Another issue is that with an empty library and no sources added, I am given the following screen but there is no Files option so I cannot add my Sources. I have to exit out to Estuary to do it.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
  • 578(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55