• 635(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I asked this before but I'll ask again- 

Is there any way to get the Rotten Tomato ratings from the Universal Movie Scrapper to show up on the main page rather than having to go into "info" to see it?

For example, I'm using the ShowCase view for my movies, while the IMDB ratings are there when I highlight the movie, I have to press "Info" to see the Rottentomato/Popcorn bucket. It would be really great if I could see those ratings right on the main page because I value them more than the IMDB ratings.
Hello,

I noticed today that the TV Show Statistics Infoline is incorrect, I took some screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/VwtgvHk

539 Series is the correct number, not sure where the 542 is coming from? In my testing the infoline was always off by 2 or 3.

I discovered this because I had a data issue recently and had to restore my file server from backup. I ended up losing a few things and was going back-and-forth between Kodi, my server and my backups. 

Any suggestions on how to correct this? I have no idea if the episode # is correct or not. 

I haven't checked movie Infoline vs actual stats, I can do that if it helps.

~T.J.
Enable setting 3.6 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vi...y_TV_shows

Go back into your library and look for the extra tv shows. You most likely have 3 tv shows without any episodes.

@tjs4ever
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-01-31, 23:22)Karellen Wrote: Enable setting 3.6 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vi...y_TV_shows

Go back into your library and look for the extra tv shows. You most likely have 3 tv shows without any episodes.

@tjs4ever

Amazing! This worked perfectly, I had three blank series with invalid names.

Thanks so much for the help!
@mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I know that you've been away from the skin and taking a well deserved break from it. Anyway, when you get back to it, I have noticed a problem in the past. Every now and then when I move around the skin from Movies to TV Shows, music, as well as episodes, especially on scanning and refreshing series the skin causes KODI to restart. I have tested the Amber skin for the last 2-1/2 weeks and not once have I had the issue. Hopefully you can have a look at it at some point.

Cheers!

Shedrock
(2020-02-01, 22:52)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I know that you've been away from the skin and taking a well deserved break from it. Anyway, when you get back to it, I have noticed a problem in the past. Every now and then when I move around the skin from Movies to TV Shows, music, as well as episodes, especially on scanning and refreshing series the skin causes KODI to restart. I have tested the Amber skin for the last 2-1/2 weeks and not once have I had the issue. Hopefully you can have a look at it at some point.

Cheers!

Shedrock

Does it only happen when transitioning to and from the home screen?

Next time it occurs if you can post a debug log (wiki) so I know what things were happening I can try to narrow down the cause.

I don't even know what version of Kodi or skin you're running Confused
(2020-02-03, 23:23)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-02-01, 22:52)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

Cheers!

Shedrock

Does it only happen when transitioning to and from the home screen?

Next time it occurs if you can post a debug log (wiki) so I know what things were happening I can try to narrow down the cause.

I don't even know what version of Kodi or skin you're running Confused 
I'll definitely let you know Mike. I am using the 7.9.5 version, which is probably for Matrix? I am not sure, but it happens with the Leia version as well. As for the version of Kodi. I am using LibreELEC on 9.0.2.

I'll report back with a log as soon as I can.

Thanks Mike,

Shedrock
Hi Mike,

i wonder if this is a bug or something I need to look at in my own setup:

I notice in the recent movie widget (in the main menu, where movie posters appear) that sometimes the background art (related to the movie i'm checking is missing, and therefore is black.
I know these backgrounds are rotating as there can be several art for one movie.
How can i avoid these black backgrounds ? What should I check ?

Thank you
Discart is not being atomically recognized anymore and must be set manually.
Resetting the source, (change content to none and back with refresh) or individually refreshing the movie does not find the discart, but you can use the choose art menu to browse to it just fine. I haven't edited my advancedsetting.xml recently so I'm not sure what else could have changed.

I no longer use Artwork Beef but I wouldn't think that is required. Anything else I should check?
(2020-02-06, 16:00)akovia Wrote: I no longer use Artwork Beef but I wouldn't think that is required. Anything else I should check?
Do you have discart set in your advancedsettings.xml file? Post your file to Kodi Paste Site and I can check what you have.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-02-06, 22:30)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-02-06, 16:00)akovia Wrote: I no longer use Artwork Beef but I wouldn't think that is required. Anything else I should check?
Do you have discart set in your advancedsettings.xml file? Post your file to Kodi Paste Site and I can check what you have. 
Thanks @Karellen 
I do have it set but maybe I'm missing something. 

https://paste.kodi.tv/salosonamu
Oh well, maybe one day we’ll get an update so we can see Rottentomatoes ratings from the main movie title pages. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’d appreciate it.
(2020-02-07, 00:41)akovia Wrote: Thanks @Karellen 

salosonamu (paste)
I cannot see anything wrong in the file. Next step is to check whether the file is being loaded by Kodi, so I need a Debug Log. One that scans/scrapes a movie with discart and I can check what happens there at the same time.
My Signature
(2020-02-07, 04:07)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-02-07, 00:41)akovia Wrote: Thanks @Karellen 

salosonamu(paste)
I cannot see anything wrong in the file. Next step is to check whether the file is being loaded by Kodi, so I need a Debug Log. One that scans/scrapes a movie with discart and I can check what happens there at the same time.      

Here's the log.

I navigated to House of Flying Daggers, Information > Refresh, ..no discart.
Then Manage > Remove from library, then navigated to Files > Scan to library, ..no discart.
Lastly I navigated to Information > Choose Art and browsed to the file that was already there. Works.

I'm including a tree of the relevant file names. (removed fanart) The list was identical after manually choosing the discart.

bash:
./House of Flying Daggers (2004)/
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-banner.jpg
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-clearart.png
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-clearlogo.png
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-disc.png
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-fanart.jpg
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-landscape.jpg
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-logo.png
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p.mkv
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p.nfo
├── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-poster.jpg
└── House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p-trailer.mp4

Thanks for helping.
Ah, there is your problem. You have named the image wrong.

It is not disc.png, the filename must be discart.png so it matches the the advancedsettings.xml entry. From v18 most skins moved away from disc.png/cdart.png and are now using discart.png.

Change the artwork name and rescan the movie and it should work.

Your advancedsettings.xml file is loaded correctly. The only other error I can see is the following which (I think) is a permissions issue...
xml:
ERROR: Failed to close(export/Media/Movies/House of Flying Daggers (2004)/House of Flying Daggers (2004) 720p.nfo) - close call failed with "NFS: Commit failed with NFS3ERR_ACCES(-13)"
My Signature
  • 635(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55