• 709(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Hi, there is a problem or something I'm missing setting up this king of skins in Matrix.

Very recently I did a fresh install of Kodi in Windows and installed Silvo from the official Kodi repo. Then always on opening Library Data Provider there is an error, the problem turns to be in router.py. The GitHub has already fixed that:

https://github.com/mikesilvo164/service..../router.py

line 49:  liz = xbmcgui.ListItem(title)

But installing from the official repo and peeking, it says

liz = xbmcgui.ListItem(label=title,
                               thumbnailImage=thumb)

And Matrix complains.

Can the official repo be bumped to include recent changes, or is there some other set-up steps to install the more up to date version? A zip version perhaps (maybe the green code button download-zip)? Is master branch considered stable? Do auto-updates work? Is the skin activelly maintained?
Currently running 19.4 with the Aeon Nox: SILVO skin
On the art associated with TriPanel for a movie, I cannot see all the possible Audio & Video formats are listed, so is that possible and how to achieve that the logos are all displayed.
Is it possible to make the main menu bar completely transparent except for the category label and do the same for the submenus?
Horizontal of vertical . Do you just want to remove the background panel ?
Horizontal. I would like to have only the font of each category. Same with the submenu of the main menu. Everything else should be transparent from the main menu.

Additionally, I would like to have the entire main menu a little deeper. Preferably at the bottom.
I noticed as I was trying to customise the transparency of the font used in sub-menus, that we haven't heard from Mike in months, does anyone know if he's okay?
I a fresh installed of LE10, i had some problems installing this skin
After 3 time installing , it looks like it was working. But unfortunately somehere it combination le10.0 2 and addons it become unstable. At startup it starts to switching between main menu and matrix menu and main menu again etc. Till crash and reboot and safety mode. I did not find what exactly cause this issue.

So I installed EL9.2.6 again. But also thix version had problems installed Silvo skin. Every time error ""installing add-on dependencies is failing""
After 6 time installed, it looked it was working again
@niek

You will need to provide a Debug Log that captures the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
These logs are made with EL10(kodi19), hope this will do
http://ix.io/3WOJ
http://ix.io/3WOI

I do not know if a problem with installing silvo is related to the crashes I had with EL10
But are there more people who have problems installing skins, like silvo at kodi 18 and 19.

I
Hi all, bit of a left field question if anyone can help. Using the TV guide in Nox Silvo. When the guide is displayed and I press the back button it opens the side menu on the left and then I have to press the back button again to exit out of the guide and back to the home screen.

Is there a setting I can tweak so just pressing the back button just once exits the guide back to the home screen instead of opening the side menu first?

I'm using Kodi 19.4 thanks.
(2022-05-13, 04:05)Amara74 Wrote: Hi all, bit of a left field question if anyone can help. Using the TV guide in Nox Silvo. When the guide is displayed and I press the back button it opens the side menu on the left and then I have to press the back button again to exit out of the guide and back to the home screen.

Is there a setting I can tweak so just pressing the back button just once exits the guide back to the home screen instead of opening the side menu first?

I'm using Kodi 19.4 thanks.

On my PC if I use the ESCape key it'll go all the way out. Right clicking the mouse will also exit out to home.
(2022-05-13, 15:32)flhthemi Wrote: On my PC if I use the ESCape key it'll go all the way out. Right clicking the mouse will also exit out to home.

Thank you for your reply but I am not using a PC or mouse. I am using an Android device with a remote, the NVIDIA Shield.

Very sorry I should have mentioned this in my original comment.
What happens if you "long press" the back button ?
(2022-05-13, 19:42)ontap Wrote: What happens if you "long press" the back button ?

Thanks for the suggestion but nothing happens when I tried this.
  • 709(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55