• 9(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
In which menu Aeon Nox applies the background for one interface Kodi, I do not mean for the various categories, System, Power, bookmarks etc.
(2015-01-02, 15:07)gotham_x Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 13:15)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 10:47)gotham_x Wrote: Thank you for responding, I attach screenshots

GUI : all black,Is this normal?

Instead here are seen as overlays Overlay of Movies, overlays Overlays are inserted only if you play the movie.

Sorry for my bad English.

First pic is normal if you haven't selected any background images when setting up your main menu items. You can choose that under the first entry in skin settings then pick the item you want to add backgrounds to. Select the choose the background image choice (not sure what it is labeled in your language), pick your backgrounds and you should not have a black background anymore for that item

The second pic I don't see a problem. The other overlays are to tell you if you've watched the item or you can resume it so you would have to watch them for either of those overlays to appear. Unless I am not understanding your problem?

Thank You.
I understand, it must be done manually inserting backgrounds, I thought that the skin had a background image in default.

For the second screenshot, in this case as I understand it, overlays Overlays are displayed only if you play the movie or taken over, correct? So, you can not have any overlapping overlay for all movies active in a single solution visual.

Still not sure what you mean with the second part but here is a more detailed explanation of overlays:
Movies that are unwatched have a star
Movies that are watched have a checkmark after watching
Movies that are resumable (in progress and after stopping the movie) have a half a star
(2015-01-02, 15:32)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 15:30)Mario S. Wrote: Image

Wink

None of the pics you have posted are from this skin...

ok sorry i know !!!
(2015-01-02, 15:40)gotham_x Wrote: In which menu Aeon Nox applies the background for one interface Kodi, I do not mean for the various categories, System, Power, bookmarks etc.

Again not sure what you mean... I need something visual or a more specific description.
here a screenshot from your mod

Smile 
A background like this for the GUI Kodi in which menu or system Kodi cards must be inserted

We hope to understand this time.
(2015-01-02, 15:56)Mario S. Wrote: here a screenshot from your mod

Take a look at some of the other views since there are more views like that but with bigger posters and no background already.
(2015-01-02, 10:47)gotham_x Wrote: Thank you for responding, I attach screenshots

The second pic I don't see a problem. The other overlays are to tell you if you've watched the item or you can resume it so you would have to watch them for either of those overlays to appear. Unless I am not understanding your problem?

This I understand, what I mean is, custody Bluray, are not displayed with overlapping blue and bluray logo in a unique visual solution, but is activated only if you play the movie, you can now have overlapping blue and bluray logo for all the movies?
(2015-01-02, 16:00)gotham_x Wrote: A background like this for the GUI Kodi in which menu or system Kodi cards must be inserted

you must set a picture for various categories, System, Power, bookmarks etc.

(2015-01-02, 16:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Take a look at some of the other views since there are more views like that but with bigger posters and no background already.

that's true, unfortunately without info below like titel imdb rating ,flags .........
(2015-01-02, 16:00)gotham_x Wrote: A background like this for the GUI Kodi in which menu or system Kodi cards must be inserted

Still not sure what you mean but these photos show the two areas that set up fanart in the skin

(2015-01-02, 16:05)gotham_x Wrote:

This I understand, what I mean is, custody Bluray, are not displayed with overlapping blue and bluray logo in a unique visual solution, but is activated only if you play the movie, you can now have overlapping blue and bluray logo for all the movies?

I get what you mean now... The cases should show up based on the bluray tag of the file so you must have that in the filename like the art of the steal.bluray.mkv can you post a screenshot or tell me how you name your files?

(2015-01-02, 16:06)Mario S. Wrote:

you must set a picture for various categories, System, Power, bookmarks etc.

(2015-01-02, 16:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

that's true, unfortunately without info below like titel imdb rating ,flags .........

Try wall view and turn on floor labels in side menu
Nas in my database, I have three formats .MKV - .ISO and Bluray 1:1 in BDMV and CERTIFICATE folder structure
The files and folder are named in this way:

1) Folder: Avatar (2000) .mkv
File: Avatar (2000) .mkv

2) Folder: Avatar (2000) .iso
File: Avatar (2000) .iso

3) Folder structure BDMV and CERTIFICATE
Folder: Avatar (2000) bluray
File: BDMV and CERTIFICATE

to see the covers in 3D, I do not know how to do it
(2015-01-02, 16:29)gotham_x Wrote: Nas in my database, I have three formats .MKV - .ISO and Bluray 1:1 in BDMV and CERTIFICATE folder structure
The files and folder are named in this way:

1) Folder: Avatar (2000) .mkv
File: Avatar (2000) .mkv

2) Folder: Avatar (2000) .iso
File: Avatar (2000) .iso

3) Folder structure BDMV and CERTIFICATE
Folder: Avatar (2000) bluray
File: BDMV and CERTIFICATE

to see the covers in 3D, I do not know how to do it

Check Here and Here
Thanks for the support and for the links, I'll give him a look.
The problem is how to rename a file with a structure BDMV and CERTIFICATE

Movies folder:
File: BDMV and CERTIFICATE here what scrapes Kodi, if there 'is the file extension Huh

This is not to find the movies, mind you, but to have the overlap of the housing and blue logo bluray
(2015-01-02, 17:12)gotham_x Wrote: The problem is how to rename a file with a structure BDMV and CERTIFICATE

Movies folder:
File: BDMV and CERTIFICATE here what scrapes Kodi, if there 'is the file extension Huh

This is not to find the movies, mind you, but to have the overlap of the housing and blue logo bluray

In the first link I posted:

2.5 Special notes

Some file types (e.g. .iso) have to be played one time, before the media flags appear in the database
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55