• 10(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
thanks @ mikesilvo164 !!!!!
Any chance to get next aired info implemented on LowList view?
(2015-01-03, 22:53)bberger Wrote: Any chance to get next aired info implemented on LowList view?

I can add it to the higher lowlist view but am uncertain where to put it in lower lowlist view... Do you think it looks better in tv show level only or would all 3 levels be preferred (tv show, season, and episode)? If you want it in lower lowlist do you have a suggestion where to put it as I can only think of adding it when removing other info...?
Have a look at the original 4.1.x skin. There it is right at the bottom of the plot where the media icons are.

For me that missing feature is the reason I avoid using Nox 5 and try to run 4.1.x at all costs, even when it was partially broken on Helix..

An implementation just like the 4.1x skins would be perfect.
(2015-01-04, 00:34)bberger Wrote: Have a look at the original 4.1.x skin. There it is right at the bottom of the plot where the media icons are.

For me that missing feature is the reason I avoid using Nox 5 and try to run 4.1.x at all costs, even when it was partially broken on Helix..

An implementation just like the 4.1x skins would be perfect.

I would be willing to implement it but can you provide a screenshot? I do not remember how it looked nor will I install it since I use Helix exclusively with my version of Aeon Nox 5. If you just want an option to replace the media flags with Next Aired info I would rather add it somewhere else like replacing the genre with Next Aired info and not lose the flags but I would be willing to make it an option if that's something you would want instead of the flags... Thoughts?

Have a look at the right bottom. Just a MediaIcon saying "Returning", "Cancelled", "Ended" and right next to it there is the information on the next and previous show. Pretty much standard stuff in Aeon Nox forever. Big Grin

This is displayed in the lower list and also the higher lower list view. In the higher view there is the possiblity to show more info (it shortens the plot), but there is not much additional value in that feature. Just the Icon stuff and the 2 infos on next/prev right to it is perfect and very sufficient Big Grin
Hello mike,

Is there any problem with the submenus?
I have it working in the main Nox 5 but not in your mod.
I have been searching in the thread without results, so I don't know if it is only a problem of my installation (Kodi 14.0 stable and the last git of your mod)
With the RSS in center the down key does not work.
With the RSS down nothing appears:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3602...bmenu2.png

Thanks.
(2015-01-04, 17:26)vimarbla Wrote: Hello mike,

I have been searching in the thread without results, so I don't know if it is only a problem of my installation (Kodi 14.0 stable and the last git of your mod)

Thanks.

First time I've heard of that issue... try adding a submenu item in the main menu customizer and then exit the customizer. It should refresh the skin.shortcuts data. If it works as expected you can go back and delete the newly added entry. If not we can start from there to track the issue down.

(2015-01-04, 16:03)bberger Wrote: Image

Have a look at the right bottom. Just a MediaIcon saying "Returning", "Cancelled", "Ended" and right next to it there is the information on the next and previous show. Pretty much standard stuff in Aeon Nox forever. Big Grin

This is displayed in the lower list and also the higher lower list view. In the higher view there is the possiblity to show more info (it shortens the plot), but there is not much additional value in that feature. Just the Icon stuff and the 2 infos on next/prev right to it is perfect and very sufficient Big Grin

I hope this is ok? I will not add the flag/icon as I do not think it fits with the skin.
(2015-01-04, 18:45)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 17:26)vimarbla Wrote: Hello mike,

Thanks.

First time I've heard of that issue... try adding a submenu item in the main menu customizer and then exit the customizer. It should refresh the skin.shortcuts data. If it works as expected you can go back and delete the newly added entry. If not we can start from there to track the issue down.

Solved Mike, as you said: adding a submenu ítem in the customizer.
Thanks!
Thanks for adding the next aired info! Finally makes the skin usable again for me Big Grin Thank you so much!
I decompressed the latest version in the existing directory and all menu pictures are gone. Is it really necessary to uninstall the old one und install the latest version by zip? I fear all settings will then be lost.
(2015-01-06, 02:22)romeon Wrote: I decompressed the latest version in the existing directory and all menu pictures are gone. Is it really necessary to uninstall the old one und install the latest version by zip?

I've been using Kodi's Menu-Addon's-install from zipfile when upgrading to new versions and as of yet have not had one hiccup...
(2015-01-06, 02:22)romeon Wrote: I decompressed the latest version in the existing directory and all menu pictures are gone. Is it really necessary to uninstall the old one und install the latest version by zip? I fear all settings will then be lost.

Settings are saved in guisettings.xml which is saved in a different area and is not touched when upgrading or even uninstalling so you should and can safely install from zip.
thanks. I noticed it makes no difference.

All menu pictures have disappeared, all menu background are black. If from now on really every single user has to set these pictures manually, please tell us where to look for them. Wouldn't it be much better to start with the well known und old ones in hi res again, so all users would be pleased with? I really liked the old backgrounds, but have no clue where to look after them now.
(2015-01-06, 03:48)romeon Wrote: thanks. I noticed it makes no difference.

All menu pictures have disappeared, all menu background are black. If from now on really every single user has to set these pictures manually, please tell us where to look for them. Wouldn't it be much better to start with the well known und old ones in hi res again, so all users would be pleased with? I really liked the old backgrounds, but have no clue where to look after them now.

If you were referring to upgrading from a different skin there will be no carried over settings. There are also no included backgrounds anymore for two reasons.
1. Most people choose there own backgrounds whether that be a pack or just using your library fanart.
2. Aeon Nox 5 came with a single background (from the movie Gravity) I thought that might cause more confusion because it never changed, this way you would know you needed to set it up.

If you like the older backgrounds you can still choose them in the customizer you just have to point to the path of the folder with whatever fanart you wanted.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55