• 16(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-15, 08:55)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 07:17)snyft Wrote: I got this bug when using colored icons and bigfan i think it is.
I can't see my watched icons sometimes. Turning them off and then on works abit but it soon stops to work.

It's a known issue and Mike is working hard on it but till then I've just turned off colored icons for now...

I think I just fixed it. It'll be pushed to Git in a few minutes
(2015-01-15, 09:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I think I just fixed it. It'll be pushed to Git in a few minutes

Sweet I'll test if for you once available..... You rock Mike...
(2015-01-15, 09:10)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 09:03)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I think I just fixed it. It'll be pushed to Git in a few minutes

Sweet I'll test if for you once available..... You rock Mike...

Changelog for this test version:
- Added colored Genre icons when activating the Use Colored Icons and media flags setting in Skin settings > Extras
- Fix a Showcase Mod bug for Sets view
- Add hide floor label option to Showcase Genre view (setting in side menu)
- Add scrollbar for Movie Set info in Gallery view
- Fixed an issue with the Colored Watched Overlay
- Removed dependency of the Showcase Mod to the Infopanel delay

Download Test Version Here

Updates to the test version after Posting:
- Fixed typo in ShowCase for the colored watched overlay animation
Had to fix the overlays again as my new changes introduced some additional bugs that I did not notice before but I think I've found them all now. I have updated the link in the above post. If everything looks good to those testing I will push the update to the repo and the link in the first post.
(2015-01-16, 02:26)mikesilvo164 Wrote: If everything looks good to those testing I will push the update to the repo and the link in the first post.

Colored Watched flags look good after I enabled them under the skin settings. Restarted Kodi and they stayed showing for both Showcase and Landscape. I did notice the Showtime Mod seemed to be not present for now....

thanks again Mike...

Update: I see the Showtime Mod now has options under the Skin Settings and once I enabled it both the overlays and the animation worked correctly.
MIke:

I read sometime ago that you were looking for ideas for your modded skin. I found this gallery from a prior version of aeon nox, maybe there is something you may like:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=154158
(2015-01-16, 04:43)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 02:26)mikesilvo164 Wrote: If everything looks good to those testing I will push the update to the repo and the link in the first post.

Colored Watched flags look good after I enabled them under the skin settings. Restarted Kodi and they stayed showing for both Showcase and Landscape. I did notice the Showtime Mod seemed to be not present for now....

thanks again Mike...

Not sure about what's going on with the showcase mod but try enabling it in the advanced settings again. If you still have issues with it not working please let me know.

I just want to add that both you and Edworld have been extremely helpful with both your suggestions and bug reports so I would like to express my thanks to both of you.
(2015-01-16, 04:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Not sure about what's going on with the showcase mod but try enabling it in the advanced settings again. If you still have issues with it not working please let me know.

I just want to add that both you and Edworld have been extremely helpful with both your suggestions and bug reports so I would like to express my thanks to both of you.

Updated my previous post as I missed the Showcase Mod option under the skin settings. BTW why not just use the term "Disk Art" like Shift/Shiftcase use to keep it more uniform.

BTW you deserve all the credit for modding the skin, we are just here to give you feedback....
(2015-01-16, 04:55)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 04:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Not sure about what's going on with the showcase mod but try enabling it in the advanced settings again. If you still have issues with it not working please let me know.

Updated my previous post as I missed the Showcase Mod option under the skin settings. BTW why not just use the term "Disk Art" as Shift/Shiftcase use to keep it more uniform.

BTW you deserve all the credit for modding the skin, we are just here to give you feedback....

I can separate disc and art but the spelling of disc is usually in reference to a CD, DVD, or BluRay. Disk is usually in refrence to computer terminology like hard disk or floppy disk. Unless that was a typo...
(2015-01-16, 05:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I can separate disc and art but the spelling of disc is usually in reference to a CD, DVD, or BluRay. Disk is usually in refrence to computer terminology like hard disk or floppy disk. Unless that was a typo...

Disc is correct but the real point I was trying to make is why not use the same option "Show discart" that Shift/Shiftcase both use for Showcase as people new to the skin will not understand what "Showtime Mod" does, like myself... Big Grin
(2015-01-16, 05:11)uncertainty Wrote:
(2015-01-16, 05:02)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I can separate disc and art but the spelling of disc is usually in reference to a CD, DVD, or BluRay. Disk is usually in refrence to computer terminology like hard disk or floppy disk. Unless that was a typo...

Disc is correct but the real point I was trying to make is why not use the same option "Show discart" that Shift/Shiftcase both use for Showcase as people new to the skin will not understand what "Showtime Mod" does, like myself... Big Grin

Ok, I get you now... The reason for the nomenclature is that the mod existed previously, both in separate form and included in the most recent versions of Aeon Nox 4 like ShedNox and Warlions Aeon Nox Gotham. I did not think show discart would provide that much insight into it's functionality since there are additional animations like opening the cover and such. I did however add new info when highlighting that choice in skin settings to provide a better explanation of it's functionality. If you don't think that is enough I am open to changing it but in my opinion it needs more info than just show discart...
(2015-01-16, 05:24)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Ok, I get you now... The reason for the nomenclature is that the mod existed previously, both in separate form and included in the most recent versions of Aeon Nox 4 like ShedNox and Warlions Aeon Nox Gotham. I did not think show discart would provide that much insight into it's functionality since there are additional animations like opening the cover and such. I did however add new info when highlighting that choice in skin settings to provide a better explanation of it's functionality. If you don't think that is enough I am open to changing it but in my opinion it needs more info than just show discart...

Understand, I was just trying to throw some options out that would make it more uniform between Shift/Shiftcase and the Showtime Mod...
(2015-01-16, 05:29)uncertainty Wrote: Understand, I was just trying to throw some options out that would make it more uniform between Shift/Shiftcase and the Showtime Mod...

I agree with it being easily misunderstood... I just need to come up something better than ShowCase Mod or show discart...
Mike:

The link below shows you views for top250 and oscars, I know you already have a view from warner306 incorporated but this one is a different approach, take a look:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=163965
Hi Mike,

Thank you for Modding this great skin.I have problem getting the fan-art in my library for movies(I only have movies) to show up.I can only see the name of the movies with black screen when I go through them and this happens in all the view options.I can see the thumbnails in their corresponding addons.I tried this to work for the last five days but I could not get it.It seems I am the only one having this problem since I do not see any body mentioning it.I tried several fresh instal of Kodi and also your skin from your repo and zip. I have installed all the required scripts from the first post.I am using window and helix.

I appreciate your help
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55