• 25(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-23, 20:57)Mario S. Wrote: thx
for me is not so interesting i used other colored icons.
I liked this more

and thank you for your great work Big Grin

very beautiful media flag how to found it??
thank's
(2015-01-23, 21:43)mastervan Wrote:
(2015-01-23, 20:57)Mario S. Wrote: thx
for me is not so interesting i used other colored icons.
I liked this more

and thank you for your great work Big Grin

very beautiful media flag how to found it??
thank's

Yes cool flags
i can post a upload link !

i hope its no problem for devilshura he made this flags for Aeon MQ
thx for this great flags!!
looks like shednox flags
I like the current color flags.
Is it possible to have color flags on Livetv and file mode?
and on pause or info screen-is it possible to have cast but not plot or that big pause icon?
here is the link to the colored icons,for which they would like to !!!

http://www.file-upload.net/download-1019...s.rar.html

first delete the folder flags (skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media)
unzip and copy flags folder in "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media" default flags are gone, colored flags are still here!!

!!!!!! for all who need the textures.xbt file here is the link !!! (unzip and copy textures.xbt,red.xbt,orange.xbt in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media")

alternative link zippyshare(unzip and copy textures.xbt in to "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media")

http://www34.zippyshare.com/v/eUH9fADw/file.html

all thx for flags goes to "devilshura"

(I hope it is ok for you mike)
(2015-01-23, 23:29)Mario S. Wrote: (I hope it is ok for you mike)

I am perfectly OK with any and all mods... this is itself a thread for my own mod Big Grin

(2015-01-23, 22:53)dannyau Wrote: I like the current color flags.
and on pause or info screen-is it possible to have cast but not plot or that big pause icon?

I don't plan on changing too much with Live TV but you can replace the files in media\new_pvr\flags with whichever you choose.

The changes for the info and pause buttons won't be implemented but I can help you mod that yourself. I was however thinking about bringing back the alaska paused label...
(2015-01-23, 23:29)Mario S. Wrote: here is the link to the colored icons,for which they would like to !!!

unzip and copy flags folder in "skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media" default flags are gone, colored flags are still here!!

no folder flags on skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media only one file: texture.xbt ,how to change the color icon?
thank's
(2015-01-24, 02:25)mastervan Wrote: no folder flags on skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media only one file: texture.xbt ,how to change the color icon?
thank's

You can download the extracted contents from Git, replace any files you wish, and delete or move the textures.xbt file out of the media folder.
MIkeSilvo:

Relatively speaking, how difficult is it to accomplish this and add the plot cast mod to it? Everytime I pause a movie I would like to see this + plot + cast:

I know it is almost identical to what you did, but adds the poster and is more spaced

On a different subject, I don't know if you noticed that Steveb enhanced his mod to extendedinfo to include movie crew and tv crew

Thanks
(2015-01-24, 08:02)Edworld Wrote: MIkeSilvo:

Relatively speaking, how difficult is it to accomplish this and add the plot cast mod to it? Everytime I pause a movie I would like to see this + plot + cast:

I know it is almost identical to what you did, but adds the poster and is more spaced

On a different subject, I don't know if you noticed that Steveb enhanced his mod to extendedinfo to include movie crew and tv crew

Thanks

I did notice the update from Steveb and it will be included on git soon and the next release shortly thereafter (all credit to Steveb and his fine work). Concerning the other issue.. I had a thought to do that myself but instead opted for the current incarnation. I did not like how much screen real estate it took up so I started modding that as one of my first changes before deciding on its current implementation... Did this not work for you? I do not think there is enough space to provide all info which is why I decided on the new infobar with director and rating while giving plot and cast enough room that blocked as less of the screen as I thought possible. I am of course open to all suggestions and recommendations. Just not sure how to tackle this one other than the solution previously suggested. Any thoughts?
(2015-01-24, 00:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I am perfectly OK with any and all mods... this is itself a thread for my own mod Big Grin

I like the current color flags.

I don't plan on changing too much with Live TV but you can replace the files in media\new_pvr\flags with whichever you choose.

The changes for the info and pause buttons won't be implemented but I can help you mod that yourself. I was however thinking about bringing back the alaska paused label...

Cool thanks,how do I get rid of this pause icon? and how difficult is going for me to have cast but not plot on info ?
file mode-is it possible to have the color flags on files NOT added to library?
(2015-01-24, 09:00)dannyau Wrote: Cool thanks,how do I get rid of this pause icon? and how difficult is going for me to have cast but not plot on info ?
file mode-is it possible to have the color flags on files NOT added to library?

I think we should continue this in PM. I won't be able to answer till sometime tomorrow most likely later on in the day for me... but in case I forget please add your requested changes to the message just so I can answer without checking the thread. None of your mentioned changes are that difficult to accomplish so no worries there Smile
Thanks.

P.S. not sure about the files mode thing but I'll do some research and let you know.
(2015-01-24, 03:04)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-24, 02:25)mastervan Wrote: no folder flags on skin.aeon.nox.silvo\media only one file: texture.xbt ,how to change the color icon?
thank's

You can download the extracted contents from Git, replace any files you wish, and delete or move the textures.xbt file out of the media folder.

Sorry my mistake Big Grin
(2015-01-23, 23:29)Mario S. Wrote: here is the link to the colored icons,for which they would like to !!!

Thanks for this nice flags!

But i copied the flag folder into the media folder but nothing happend.

In the mediafolder i have only the texttures.xbt and the red and orange.xbt
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55