• 30(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-27, 04:37)canadave Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 00:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 00:26)Mario S. Wrote: All of your files inside the media folder mike i have
only changed the default flags with others !!

Default or colored?

OHHHHkay, that was the trick. Thanks Mike for the prod.

For anyone else reading this thread--the textures.xbt zippyshare link Mario S. posted contains replacements for the DEFAULT flags, not the coloured flags...even though the replacements themselves are coloured. So to see them, you need to turn coloured flags OFF.

At least for now. Mario, you might want to look into whether those could be made replacements for the coloured icons, to avoid confusion. They are indeed great-looking flags though, I love them! I wish they were *slightly* bigger, but the icons themselves look fantastic.

Changing the colored flags with the others looks not so good for me !!!
Sorry for confusion :O !!
I have posted the next skin update to the repo and first post.
Changelog

Download Here or link in first post.
Mike, thanks for the repo update. Any chance that those four network logo flags I sent you (MNN, YTV, etc) will make it into an upcoming release? If so, I'll hold off manually updating my install of your skin.

Also, is there any way to turn off the watched/unwatched indicators completely? I have everything unchecked in the "watched status indicators" skin settings, but I still see unwatched flags on everything in my library that I haven't watched yet.
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-28, 06:32)canadave Wrote: Mike, thanks for the repo update. Any chance that those four network logo flags I sent you (MNN, YTV, etc) will make it into an upcoming release? If so, I'll hold off manually updating my install of your skin.

Also, is there any way to turn off the watched/unwatched indicators completely? I have everything unchecked in the "watched status indicators" skin settings, but I still see unwatched flags on everything in my library that I haven't watched yet.

Oops, sorry about that. I forgot about those and I will add them in the next update.

Hmm... The second thing I can not reproduce so I'm thinking my fixes to the overlays has caused your setup to not clear the properties... Can you try turning off the colored mod and go to the watched status indicator setting and toggle them on/off?
Yep, that did the trick. It appears that there are four options in the Watched Status overlays setup dialog box when using non-coloured flags, and only three options when using the coloured flags...not sure if that is intended?

As for the network flags--thanks muchly sir, will hold off on my own manual update and will wait for next repo refresh Smile
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-01-28, 21:52)canadave Wrote: Yep, that did the trick. It appears that there are four options in the Watched Status overlays setup dialog box when using non-coloured flags, and only three options when using the coloured flags...not sure if that is intended?

As for the network flags--thanks muchly sir, will hold off on my own manual update and will wait for next repo refresh Smile

The missing overlay is intended, but I was able to reproduce the error myself when toggling some settings in the right combination so I believe I just pushed the fix for that. I have also added the network/studio icons to Git.

Thanks
Mike:

I'm trying to install from your repo but don't get past 0%, version listed is 5.5.7-1.4
(2015-01-29, 01:10)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

I'm trying to install from your repo but don't get past 0%, version listed is 5.5.7-1.4

Did you try force refresh in context menu of the addon manager?
Got it to work!

I'm hoping to get a tv tuner soon so I can test live tv
Hi, I'm enjoying this skin with it's extra views. Anyhow I've always hated small info boxes where the tv plot has to auto scroll. I avoid these in the view section but would like to extend the whole widget view from the home screen.

I like my home navigation bar at the bottom and would like the widget to be at least double in height or even near the top and maybe the right box a little wider.

I would like to know what the widget xml file is called so i can see if i can get it how i'd like as i'm having no luck finding it.

Thanks.
(2015-01-29, 02:12)beljim7419 Wrote: Hi, I'm enjoying this skin with it's extra views. Anyhow I've always hated small info boxes where the tv plot has to auto scroll. I avoid these in the view section but would like to extend the whole widget view from the home screen.

I like my home navigation bar at the bottom and would like the widget to be at least double in height or even near the top and maybe the right box a little wider.

I would like to know what the widget xml file is called so i can see if i can get it how i'd like as i'm having no luck finding it.

Thanks.

The file you are looking for is called IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml and if you take a look at the [Mod] Panel-Style Home Screen Widgets - Nox 5 thread and peruse what Warner306 has done with his mod it may help point you in the right direction for adding or changing things to your liking.
Smile 
(2015-01-29, 02:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 02:12)beljim7419 Wrote: Hi, I'm enjoying this skin with it's extra views. Anyhow I've always hated small info boxes where the tv plot has to auto scroll. I avoid these in the view section but would like to extend the whole widget view from the home screen.

Thanks.

The file you are looking for is called IncludesHomeRecentlyAdded.xml and if you take a look at the [Mod] Panel-Style Home Screen Widgets - Nox 5 thread and peruse what Warner306 has done with his mod it may help point you in the right direction for adding or changing things to your liking.

Thank you. I will have a mess this evening Smile
(2015-01-29, 02:58)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Thanks.

In first place, thanks for your work, it's a fantastic skin and mod.

In my opinion, it will be awesome the fusion or inclusion of this mod in yours.
(2015-01-29, 19:08)momaku Wrote: In first place, thanks for your work, it's a fantastic skin and mod.

Unfortunately that will not happen. Please read the Forum Rules and http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons
(2015-01-29, 19:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 19:08)momaku Wrote: In first place, thanks for your work, it's a fantastic skin and mod.

Unfortunately that will not happen. Please read the Forum Rules and http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons

OK.I didn't see it used banned elements.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55