• 37(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-02-02, 16:14)rico2825 Wrote: im using this mod in my new build system

really great work!!

is it maybe possible to add the bluray covers also in showcase view in tv series ?

thanks in advance

That would be difficult since the info is not stored and TV shows are handled like folders and those can't have a resolution not sure how you could differentiate between a mixed folder of DVD, HDTV, or Blu-ray content. It could be done in a couple of ways that would require a lot of extra user participation so it will most likely not be added unless somebody can come up with a reasonable non-hacky way to do so.
(2015-02-02, 18:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 23:33)choekstr Wrote: ahh, ok, I didn't have artwork downloader add-on installed. Now I can manually add discart for the movies that have it. Haven't found a way to autodownload discart / extra content but at least now I know what was missing. Thanks for the pointers and help today.

Double check the settings of artwork downloader and you can run it for your entire collection by launching it from the program/apps section.
Perfect. Going into the add-on and "Launching" it ran the whole library. Thanks very much for the guidance on getting this all setup and working properly. Much appreciated for this and of course for the hard work on the skin!
(2015-02-02, 18:09)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 16:14)rico2825 Wrote: im using this mod in my new build system

really great work!!

is it maybe possible to add the bluray covers also in showcase view in tv series ?

thanks in advance

That would be difficult since the info is not stored and TV shows are handled like folders and those can't have a resolution not sure how you could differentiate between a mixed folder of DVD, HDTV, or Blu-ray content. It could be done in a couple of ways that would require a lot of extra user participation so it will most likely not be added unless somebody can come up with a reasonable non-hacky way to do so.

ah oke thx didnt know that
I have not had as much time this week so only a couple of additions added to tomorrows release. It is mostly bugfixes.
The current changelog is:
- Added new setting to Music OSD to autoplay Music in fullscreen
- Fixed some Mediaflag size and spacing issues
- Fixed a weird issue of disappearing source flag in Logo view in certain circumstances
- Fixed more scrollbar issues
- Added some network/studio logos (some provided by Canadave)

If you have any bugs to report not listed as fixed above please let me know as soon as you can... even if you think I know about them... I recently lost Sad my to-do list so if you also have any suggestions please post those as well so I can make a new list.

Thanks.
To -Do List
Backround behind Posters in Expandend Widget !! Wink
(2015-02-01, 22:55)choekstr Wrote: Regarding the wobbly, I thought so as well but I specifically watched the edges and it is moving up and down which is really just a wobble on the Z axis. I would say it is going a bit oblong and then round again as it rotates.

The wobble is caused by displaying a 16:9 animation on a 16:10 monitor. I have seen the same issue on my PC 16:10 monitor and NOT on any of my 16:9 HDTV's... Best bet might be to contact the author that created the Showcase Mod as all Mike did was incorporate it into his mod.
(2015-02-02, 22:06)Mario S. Wrote: To -Do List

That is controlled by the Library Data Provider script. Some widgets will show posters, others will not. I think the widgets created by BigNoid are the ones missing the posters. Try Trending Movies or Trending Shows. You will see a poster.
(2015-02-02, 22:09)uncertainty Wrote: The wobble is caused by displaying a 16:9 animation on a 16:10 monitor. I have seen the same issue on my PC 16:10 monitor and NOT on any of my 16:9 HDTV's... Best bet might be to contact the author that created the Showcase Mod as all Mike did was incorporate it into his mod.

That is interesting... Never even occurred to me. If that is the case then there is very little I can do about that since the skin is designed for 16:9 screens. FYI, I would prefer you not go to the original Mod thread since I have made significant changes and therefore would not be comfortable causing extra support questions to the original creator. I take full responsibility for all Mods that I incorporate and plan on personally handling all bugs and errors for anything I have used/added.
(2015-02-02, 22:17)Warner306 Wrote: That is controlled by the Library Data Provider script. Some widgets will show posters, others will not. I think the widgets created by BigNoid are the ones missing the posters. Try Trending Movies or Trending Shows. You will see a poster.

I am pretty sure he is referring to the now playing shadow or a background like listpanel_back.png
(2015-02-02, 22:19)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-02-02, 22:09)uncertainty Wrote: The wobble is caused by displaying a 16:9 animation on a 16:10 monitor. I have seen the same issue on my PC 16:10 monitor and NOT on any of my 16:9 HDTV's... Best bet might be to contact the author that created the Showcase Mod as all Mike did was incorporate it into his mod.

That is interesting... Never even occurred to me. If that is the case then there is very little I can do about that since the skin is designed for 16:9 screens. FYI, I would prefer you not go to the original Mod thread since I have made significant changes and therefore would not be comfortable causing extra support questions to the original creator. I take full responsibility for all Mods that I incorporate and plan on personally handling all bugs and errors for anything I have used/added.
Yeah I agree, that is something I would have never thought of. I was running this on my test machine with uses a 30" 2560x1600 16:10 monitor and yup, that would be the case. I would never "use" Kodi on this machine, just test out cool new things on it and so a normal TV should be perfect. And I agree, there is no reason to expect support for 16:10 monitor resolutions, just keep to the 99% of 16:9 monitors.

Thanks for the explanation.
(2015-02-02, 22:06)Mario S. Wrote: To -Do List

Added to the list! Also the changes I made that you posted about earlier was to lay the groundwork for hopefully including your flags. Do they now work when substituting them for the colored versions? If not do some work and others don't? If it is the latter can you tell me which ones do not work? It will make my life a whole lot easier.

Thanks.
I test it tomorrow and make screenshots !!
I think there was size and spacing issus !!
(2015-02-02, 22:19)mikesilvo164 Wrote: FYI, I would prefer you not go to the original Mod thread since I have made significant changes and therefore would not be comfortable causing extra support questions to the original creator.

You got it Mike....BTW I was hoping to give you feedback on the TV Tuner Mod for Live TV but my test HTPC burped on me and I am waiting for a new PSU to come in. Not surprised since it's about 7 yrs old... Big Grin
(2015-02-03, 07:39)uncertainty Wrote: You got it Mike....BTW I was hoping to give you feedback on the TV Tuner Mod for Live TV but my test HTPC burped on me and I am waiting for a new PSU to come in. Not surprised since it's about 7 yrs old... Big Grin

No worries... By the way thanks for pointing that out, you have actually saved me hours of testing new animations so it is truly appreciated!
Mike can you ad audio, surround, resolution to logo mode, showcase and Big fanart: like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...be3fb12961

now its like thiss:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...a141d0b51b

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/h...80e21ef51d
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55