• 76(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-03-23, 10:34)Beens Wrote: Here's the log post.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=ZUT6VQcu

Thank you for updating your post. It is way past my normal sleep time so I will take a look tomorrow.
(2015-03-23, 10:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-23, 10:33)Alyy Wrote: Yes of course, Avenger, Dark Knight, Inception etc.

Are you using universal movie scraper with top 250 activated in the setting when you scraped your items into the library?

No I using addon themoviedb.org for scraping
(2015-03-23, 15:06)Alyy Wrote:
(2015-03-23, 10:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-03-23, 10:33)Alyy Wrote: Yes of course, Avenger, Dark Knight, Inception etc.

Are you using universal movie scraper with top 250 activated in the setting when you scraped your items into the library?

No I using addon themoviedb.org for scraping

You must youse universal scrapper or the addons imdb update or Rating update then
You habe the top 250!!
hi we have done a bug report please advise thanks http://xbmclogs.com/pfbycalcw
Hi Mike... i dont want to mess up my setup... how can i ad your blu ray case shednox mod to my skin?
If you can tel me the xml's file i need to replace...
It is not stated on the first page it is necessary to install anything, I thought everything was integrated into the skin.
(2015-03-23, 10:34)Beens Wrote: Here's the log post.
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=ZUT6VQcu

(2015-03-23, 16:32)flowerpot Wrote: hi we have done a bug report please advise thanks http://xbmclogs.com/pfbycalcw

The error is due to the recent update to Library Data Provider. The issue is known and currently being looked at by a contributor to the add-on, nothing to do but wait for a fix or rollback the addon.

(2015-03-23, 19:46)Warez Wrote: Hi Mike... i dont want to mess up my setup... how can i ad your blu ray case shednox mod to my skin?
If you can tel me the xml's file i need to replace...

What are you asking would take hours of work and not something that I have time to explain in detail like that. If you want to learn how to mod a skin I suggest you do it the same way I did, by reading the skinning manual.

(2015-03-23, 20:48)Alyy Wrote: It is not stated on the first page it is necessary to install anything, I thought everything was integrated into the skin.

I am not sure what you expect but there is and always be things that, YOU, the user must take care of yourself. If you want IMDb top 250 information in your library then you have to make sure the information is in your metadata for your library. Since IMDb top 250 information is optional it is not my responsibility to explain how to do that or post on the first page to tell you to do that. Some people don't want or care to have that information in the library.
I understand, I just said that the logo is not displayed. I thought everything was integrated into the skin.
My videos are well recognized when I scrap. So I do not understand, that's all
Oke Mike.... how can change your skin so i don't lose all of my skinshortcuts i have version: 5.5.8-1.8.1 and only want the blu ray case mod...
Thats all...
(2015-03-23, 22:24)Alyy Wrote: I understand, I just said that the logo is not displayed. I thought everything was integrated into the skin.
My videos are well recognized when I scrap. So I do not understand, that's all

The logos are integrated into the skin. Your question about why they are not appearing for you was answered by Mario S. To further clarify... you need to have the scraper add top 250 info or use one of the two addons mentioned by Mario S. I am not sure what you do not understand Huh

(2015-03-23, 22:59)Warez Wrote: Oke Mike.... how can change your skin so i don't lose all of my skinshortcuts i have version: 5.5.8-1.8.1 and only want the blu ray case mod...
Thats all...

I do not get what you are asking... Change what? No idea what "only want the bluray case mod" means? that's all...
Remember this post: I discovered that the clear cases from ShedNox can fit without too much effort so I will start to add them... if you have a view that you think they work for let me know and I will add them when I can. So far I have LowList and RightList. I think the best place for the option should be system wide in Skin settings > Extras... Any suggestions or opinions Huh

I have Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO 5.5.8-1.8.1 <---- and i want the clear cases from ShedNox in it...... but if i use your zip al my artwork backgrounds skinshortcuts are gone...
So what can i do to fix the cases without messing up my skin?

comes down to ....how do i update the skin without messing up my settings
nevermind
You should not lose any settings when updating. Please explain what you are trying to do step by step. Including if it is a new device and how you are updating the skin.
Oke i will make a backup en test it on the zip from git and the repo...
(2015-03-24, 00:16)Warez Wrote: Oke i will make a backup en test it on the zip from git and the repo...

How are you installing the skin when updating?
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55