• 77(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Effectively with the addon universal it works well, but how could I know the importance of using too ?

Thank you !
Hi,
Just wondering if there was a way to set custom background images for submenus or using the fanart for specific submenus, for instance I have TV shows set up as submenus and would like the background image to reflect the specific show (if possible).

Thanks
Andy
(2015-03-24, 12:27)Andya111 Wrote: Hi,
Just wondering if there was a way to set custom background images for submenus or using the fanart for specific submenus, for instance I have TV shows set up as submenus and would like the background image to reflect the specific show (if possible).

Thanks
Andy

Cool idea!
Hi Mike i think i found a bug... Youtube addons do not load in widget mode...
If you click on a clip nothing happens...
(2015-03-24, 11:40)Alyy Wrote: Effectively with the addon universal it works well, but how could I know the importance of using too ?

Thank you !

I never expected you to automatically know its importance. That is why you should ask questions and if someone can provide the answer they will.

(2015-03-24, 12:27)Andya111 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks
Andy

Currently there is no way and I am not planning on adding it in the near future.

(2015-03-25, 23:09)Warez Wrote: Hi Mike i think i found a bug... Youtube addons do not load in widget mode...

I just tried the youtube addon and there seems to be an issue. I will look into it and get back to you.
(2015-03-25, 23:09)Warez Wrote: Hi Mike i think i found a bug... Youtube addons do not load in widget mode...

I believe I have fixed this. Download Here extract the files and replace them in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and please let me know if it is fixed. You will have to reset the widget by choosing none and re-adding it again.

Thanks
Mike:

I read changelog file and it says that you added new movie rating (neurosis). What does it do?

thanks
(2015-03-26, 01:04)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

I read changelog file and it says that you added new movie rating (neurosis). What does it do?

thanks

There are some movies with TV ratings and stuff, there are some examples in this post from neurosis13.
Since about an (skin) update or two ago. Certain addons has been unresponsive when opening a stream. Things like search, and for example most popular videos works, but as soon as it gets to the final screen where you click a video to open a stream. I keep clicking on videos and opening stream doesn't show up, it just makes the (click) navigation sound and does nothing. This only happens on my amazon fire tv, when using this skin. If i where to use any other skin (confluence for example) the stream will say opening stream, and eventually open. My mac, pc, and raspberry pi doesn't have this problem. Is anyone else using the fire tv having this problem?

Smile
(2015-03-26, 11:08)tinnyskillz Wrote: Since about an (skin) update or two ago. Certain addons has been unresponsive when opening a stream. Things like search, and for example most popular videos works, but as soon as it gets to the final screen where you click a video to open a stream. I keep clicking on videos and opening stream doesn't show up, it just makes the (click) navigation sound and does nothing. This only happens on my amazon fire tv, when using this skin. If i where to use any other skin (confluence for example) the stream will say opening stream, and eventually open. My mac, pc, and raspberry pi doesn't have this problem. Is anyone else using the fire tv having this problem?

Smile

Warez Wrote: Hi Mike i think i found a bug... Youtube addons do not load in widget mode...

I believe I have fixed this. Download Here https://dl.orangedox.com/XtnqfplhVtUgAyb...%20fix.rar extract the files and replace them in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and please let me know if it is fixed. You will have to reset the widget by choosing none and re-adding it again.

Thanks
Mike the fix does not work...Sad
(2015-03-26, 00:55)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

I believe I have fixed this. Download Here extract the files and replace them in the skins 1080i folder, restart, and please let me know if it is fixed. You will have to reset the widget by choosing none and re-adding it again.

Thanks

Hello Mike,

Thank you so much for all the new features- the skin is awesome (especially the colored icons for Tv shows)

I hope you can help with 2 feature requests:

1. Display plot information on pause for any tv show or movie
2. Display weather info on pause screen

Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

Well done!
(2015-03-26, 12:44)Warez Wrote: Mike the fix does not work...Sad

Did you reset the widget by choosing none in the menu customizer go back to the home screen and then re-add the widget? Did you restart? If you did both of those things, please describe what you did with the files in the zip I posted.

(2015-03-26, 13:13)mp1111 Wrote: Hello Mike,

Thank you so much for all the new features- the skin is awesome (especially the colored icons for Tv shows)

I hope you can help with 2 feature requests:

1. Display plot information on pause for any tv show or movie
2. Display weather info on pause screen

Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

Well done!

If you want to display plot information when you pause just activate the setting in skin settings then when you pause press info on your remote or keyboard.

I will not be adding any more information to fullscreen info so you would have to mod weather info onto the pause screen.
My apologies if this was already mentioned, but in showcase view for movies with blu ray cases enabled, the 3d movies poster is not aligned with the 3d blu ray case. If you need a screenshot of this, let me know.
(2015-03-26, 20:29)Dr.Know Wrote: My apologies if this was already mentioned, but in showcase view for movies with blu ray cases enabled, the 3d movies poster is not aligned with the 3d blu ray case. If you need a screenshot of this, let me know.

I will need a screenshot since it looks fine on my end. Is it all 3D movies? The cases are not a different size for 3D so that is a weird bug...

watch gallery
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55