• 87(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-05-11, 15:34)monisriz Wrote:
(2015-05-11, 12:09)Mario S. Wrote: Download from github there are all Files uncompressed and you can ad your Icons Wink

Thanks.. I *think* I am getting somewhere Smile

EDIT: When I try to "Install from Zip", using master branch, I get "Dependencies not met" error in Kodi.... After searching for this problem on the forums, I tried installing from the zip file under "Helix" branch on Git - it tries to install but then results in "Installation Failed".....any suggestions?

Using 14.2 (Helix), Win 7.. if that helps...
Does it require the original Aeon Nox to be installed or are both independent?

Don't install from zip, just copy the files over and see what happens
And the Master is for isengard you must youse helix branch!!
Worked. Thanks for the above suggestions. Smile
Hello everyone! Thank you for the best wishes! Smile
I just got the cast off yesterday and things are almost back to normal around here so I'd like to start working on things again.
I plan to try and complete the boxset mod that I was working on before all this drama and the last thing I recall is having a logic issue with certain animations so If anybody would like to assist with that please send me a PM. I am not sure what else to address so let me know what you think should be looked into first and I will do my best to take care of it as soon as I can. I have pushed the boxset mod to its own branch on Git (it is updated with my latest isengard master branch commits so it most likely will not work for Helix) and in its current form it only works correctly for the boxset mod and does not yet work with the showcase mod. If you test it out please keep in mind it is not finished but if you want to see and or test the implementation of the mod its settings are located in advanced settings, feedback is of course always welcome.

Thanks.

watch gallery
Hi Mike,

Great to have you back and I hope all keeps getting better for you...

I have a question for you regarding an issue I have been having specifically with many TV show folders I have...

First let me start by saying I am set-up with the "Logo" view...

So almost every time that I access my TV folders most of the shows are there in name only...Meaning ...For example it will list the show "Helix" but o logo...no fanart...No will air next info...etc..

So what I have to do next is refresh said folder and when I go back to the Helix folder after the refresh then everything appears...

BUT...If I exit the TV shows folder and go back in it is back to only listing the name with no art and no will air next date...etc...

I have tried scraping the TV show folder...Still the same issue..

I have tried removing the TV shows folder all together and cleaning and then re adding it back and re scraping and still the same issue...

Any ideas...advice...or help would be appreciated...

Thank you for your time and effort.
Are you viewing the folder in library mode?
(2015-05-12, 09:16)Mark142 Wrote: Are you viewing the folder in library mode?

I access my shows via the following route:

VIDEOS -> Files -> One of my TV show folders (Which point to whatever drive share I want to access as I have a few TV Show folders)
Hi Mike... nice to see you better Smile
You are not viewing in library mode. Add the source to library and scrape as normal then access via the TV show section on the main menu. This is library mode and should show all the fanart etc correctly.
With the Isengard update, one thing I have noticed is that the poster seems to be cropped a bit from the top. Not sure if anyone else has seen the issue - I will check if the issue is across the board or only in certain views.

I noticed it last night in Big Fan view mode and all my posters are 1000x1500. Posters look normal and full sized when viewed in BigFan for example.

EDIT: Also checked in Helix and have the same cropping problem.
(2015-05-12, 08:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Hello everyone! Thank you for the best wishes! Smile
I just got the cast off yesterday and things are almost back to normal around here so I'd like to start working on things again.

Thanks.

Nice to see you back, Mike.
(2015-05-12, 10:37)Mark142 Wrote: You are not viewing in library mode. Add the source to library and scrape as normal then access via the TV show section on the main menu. This is library mode and should show all the fanart etc correctly.

I understood that I could view my videos via TV Shows and/or Movies from the main menu but so I am crystal clear...You are saying that all this time I was not suppose to watch my videos/files via VIDEO->Files...?

Also...In "library" mode aka TV Shows and Movies...Is it possible to view single files that are not in a folder...? Because when I go through TV Shows all I see there are tv shows with a folder...No one off such as say for example an award show or a video clip I downloaded there for my family to see but is not part of any one specific tv show......
(2015-05-12, 08:07)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Hello everyone! Thank you for the best wishes! Smile
I plan to try and complete the boxset mod that I was working on before all this drama and the last thing I recall is having a logic issue with certain animations so If anybody would like to assist with that please send me a PM. I am not sure what else to address so let me know what you think should be looked into first and I will do my best to take care of it as soon as I can. I have pushed the boxset mod to its own branch on Git (it is updated with my latest isengard master branch commits so it most likely will not work for Helix) and in its current form it only works correctly for the boxset mod and does not yet work with the showcase mod. If you test it out please keep in mind it is not finished but if you want to see and or test the implementation of the mod its settings are located in advanced settings, feedback is of course always welcome.

Thanks.

watch gallery

Hey Mike, glad to hear you're back in action! The box sets are coming out great, I have it up and running on helix, but like you stated the showcase animation doesn't work with it. One request if you don't mind. The art used as the background of the box set is tied to the poster, is it possible to make it tied to extrafanart1?

Thanks for all your hard work and I hope you continue to recover quickly!

Edit: I figured it out, just had to change from fanart to extrafanart1 on each section of the box set.
Hi Mike,

You might want to check out the three commits below. All relate to a new menu used select the viewtype, which was added to the main branch. This is is actually a big improvement over the old way of selecting a view...

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...47d9463843

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...ca5f9430c1

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/comm...40ff7998ed
(2015-05-12, 20:22)kitaro Wrote:
(2015-05-12, 10:37)Mark142 Wrote: You are not viewing in library mode. Add the source to library and scrape as normal then access via the TV show section on the main menu. This is library mode and should show all the fanart etc correctly.

I understood that I could view my videos via TV Shows and/or Movies from the main menu but so I am crystal clear...You are saying that all this time I was not suppose to watch my videos/files via VIDEO->Files...?

Also...In "library" mode aka TV Shows and Movies...Is it possible to view single files that are not in a folder...? Because when I go through TV Shows all I see there are tv shows with a folder...No one off such as say for example an award show or a video clip I downloaded there for my family to see but is not part of any one specific tv show......
Correct library mode is for movies and TV shows only. Once set up all the artwork. Will be scraped and you will get all the different views. One off videos like home movies etc can not be scraped and are best watched in files videos. But if you want all the logo etc to show then you need to watch via library mode. also I don't think logos are imported as part of the standard scrapping. You will need to launch the artwork downloader tool from the programs section.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55