• 95(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-06-01, 01:49)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I haven't worked on the Helix version of this skin in awhile. I do not plan on adding too many things to that version only providing bugfixes. I was planning to post whatever the latest skin is to the repo when Isengard is released unless there are a bunch of people that say they use Isengard and also have the repo installed. I thought since the majority of folks usually upgrade when a stable is released that was the best course of action. I could start adding to the repo but I have no idea if Helix users will constantly get an alert to update but never be able to due to dependancies not met error. I think that would be annoying. Basically not sure how Kodi will handle that cause I can not find that particular info anywhere... Huh

I understand.

But Isengard's still in beta phase, right?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-06-01, 19:18)FadiTello Wrote: I cant find artist slideshow in the music osd sitting
There's only Fanart ,cd wall and random music fannart

If you have artistslideshow installed fanart is artist slideshow and it should follow the settings chosen in that addon.

(2015-06-01, 19:36)Mario S. Wrote: The date when the next Show comes is different!!!
Some shows need one year before it comes in tv in German!!

Hmm... Interesting. I guess I can't do anything about that. Perhaps a request to the addon developer??
(2015-06-01, 19:45)marhutchy Wrote: I understand.

But Isengard's still in beta phase, right?

Yes Isengard is still in beta but I have been running it without issues since alphas. If you want to use the latest skin you would have to update Kodi to Isengard and manually install using the link in the first post. I will post the new skin to the repo either after Isengard is released, I get a lot of request to do so, or I can find/figure out what will happen to those on Helix.
(2015-06-01, 17:51)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 09:40)mata7 Wrote: hey guys, this skin support animated fanart, and when playing music extra auto change music fanart?

thanks in advanced

I just added a global animated background setting.
If you mean playing music fullscreen then yes it has rotating music fanart using the artistslideshow addon.

mike thanks, i dont see the animate settings
(2015-06-01, 20:01)mata7 Wrote: mike thanks, i dont see the animate settings

I should have been more specific. It is on GitHub and for Isengard only. You can download the zip file HERE. The setting is under SiLVO mod and is the first option.
thanks mike, i guess i canot use it on kodi 14?
(2015-06-01, 20:46)mata7 Wrote: thanks mike, i guess i canot use it on kodi 14?

I just added it to Helix branch. You can download HERE but change the folder name to be skin.aeon.nox.silvo and delete or overwrite the old one if you have a previous version of the skin installed.
thank you i will, love you skin simple and have everyting i need, great job
(2015-06-01, 19:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 19:18)FadiTello Wrote: I cant find artist slideshow in the music osd sitting
There's only Fanart ,cd wall and random music fannart

If you have artistslideshow installed fanart is artist slideshow and it should follow the settings chosen in that addon.

(2015-06-01, 19:36)Mario S. Wrote: The date when the next Show comes is different!!!
Some shows need one year before it comes in tv in German!!

Hmm... Interesting. I guess I can't do anything about that. Perhaps a request to the addon developer??
Thx Mike no Problem Wink
mike i have one more question sorry for bothering you, when i turn on my pc the skin start on TV Shows tab, how can i change to start on movies tab

thanks in advanced
The handwrite cdarte in not working
The handwriting flash for half a second and disappear and re flash again and so ...
Is there any solution for that ??
(2015-06-01, 22:33)mata7 Wrote: mike i have one more question sorry for bothering you, when i turn on my pc the skin start on TV Shows tab, how can i change to start on movies tab

thanks in advanced

The third enabled menu item is the startup one so swap places till you get your desired order.

(2015-06-01, 22:46)FadiTello Wrote: The handwrite cdarte in not working
The handwriting flash for half a second and disappear and re flash again and so ...
Is there any solution for that ??

I have no issues with the handwritten CD. Try restarting Kodi or reinstalling the skin.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI,
I just pushed a big update to GitHub. I swapped the cases in the skin for the ones in ShedNox and fixed some Boxset mod issues. If you notice any problems let me know so I can fix them.

Thanks.
I'm on Isengard now @mikesilvo164 Smile
Still looking great!
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
thanks mike
Waouh thanks mikesilvo. Finally you swapped to those rounded cases Smile
There is a song named "i'm happy" if i remember Smile

Thanks again. Will try it now.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

• 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55