• 127(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
If you want some more request to add to SILVO : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1781904

It's a mod that color the dialogvideoinfo depending on the color of the movie poster.
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
@Levi59

Completly out of subject but i see your signature. You have a DS414. At my office, i had DS411. Very big NAS you have Smile Can't have it at home because it is too heavy for my furniture.
i will have in the future a VDI installation in my cave. Is DS414 a powerful system ?

Thanks for your answer.

@MikeSilvo164

Will test my PC config (which is working right now) to my HTPC. Fingers crossed.....Will post log here too.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

@wilmans

You can download the silvo version with widgets on github from mike's repository. Just select the widget branch instead of master.

LINK

Also its not really complete yet, I'm still working on it. Adding more features and tidying up the code. When I'm done I will update the widget github branch. It may be a couple of weeks away. So it's up to mike then if he is happy to update the master.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
@Mr. V

Thanks for your mod. As Mike update his skin with boxset correction, that's why i ask him if he can update all Smile

Great mod anyway Smile

Thanks.

(2015-06-26, 08:31)Levi59 Wrote: If you want some more request to add to SILVO : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1781904

It's a mod that color the dialogvideoinfo depending on the color of the movie poster.

+1
(2015-06-26, 13:34)Mario S. Wrote:
(2015-06-26, 08:31)Levi59 Wrote: If you want some more request to add to SILVO : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1781904

+1

be great if mike could get this in silvernox :-)
(2015-06-26, 09:23)wilmans2m Wrote: @Levi59

Completly out of subject but i see your signature. You have a DS414. At my office, i had DS411. Very big NAS you have Smile Can't have it at home because it is too heavy for my furniture.
i will have in the future a VDI installation in my cave. Is DS414 a powerful system ?

Thanks for your answer.

The NAS is not so big considering the size of 4 drives 3.5" but it is true that it is a little heavy when fully equipped. In terms of performance, there is indeed some difference power (dual-core 1.6Ghz and 1GB of RAM) but if you research a solution to a greater number of connections and you're ready to put a little more, the DS415 + is the best choice.
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
(2015-06-26, 02:17)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: I'd like to see:

1. Support for RCB or AL. Any or all of these views would be amazing (in order of preference): Low List w/ logo, poster, fanart, extended info, and game trailer window (auto play), Showcase w/ logo, poster, fanart, extended info, and game trailer window (in info panel fanart window), Wall w/ fanart, List w/ fanart.

2. Extra fanart in all views

3. Music fanart on home screen while music is playing.

#1 is on my list
#2 & #3 may not happen. Will see if I can do it in a way I am happy with though.

(2015-06-26, 08:07)wilmans2m Wrote: @MikeSilvo164

You will not believe me....For debbuging, i write on my advancedsettings :
"<loglevel>2</loglevel> <!-- Change this to "1" to hide the on-screen debug log text -->"

Then started kodi...no changing since yesterday....and all is working right. I'm fed up with those computers.....

Here is the debug log to see if something's wrong : http://pastebin.com/Qc1NCGY7

REQUEST :
1/ Please update Mr. V mod to your last github
2/ Mediaflag : Re-added the expanded one please.

Thanks for all.

I believe you Nod but that is strange. I didn't see any issues in your log. Are you still seeing any problems?
I keep the widget branch updated with master and when Mr. V pushes his updates and gives me the ok I will post a test release and if all is well it will be merged and posted.

(2015-06-26, 10:15)wilmans2m Wrote: @Mr. V

Thanks for your mod. As Mike update his skin with boxset correction, that's why i ask him if he can update all Smile

Great mod anyway Smile

Thanks.

It is updated I just forgot to push the update but it should all be there now.

(2015-06-26, 14:44)kizzer31 Wrote:
(2015-06-26, 13:34)Mario S. Wrote:

+1

be great if mike could get this in silvernox :-)

Added on Git guys. The option is under VideoInfo in skin settings. I also added MPAA reason if want it and you have it setup correctly.
Let me know if you see any bugs.

Hey Mario! You have been helping me out so long that I think I have to make you a co-founder or something Tongue
@MikeSilvo164

Thanks. And to answer your question, no. i'm not facing those problems anymore.

Very strange though.

It may be interesting in future to make improvement on music i think Smile But for now, you've done a very good mod for nox 5.

Once team kodi solve the rewind issue on latest build, all will be ok Smile

Have a nice weekend Smile

(2015-06-26, 07:23)tinnyskillz Wrote: Hey mikesilvo164, i made the buffer (cached/progress) seekbar in the osd menu a bit brighter, so it's easier to see how much a video has buffered (imo it was too dark before). If you decide to try it, just drop the file from the link below into the skins media/osd folder.

http://www.filedropper.com/midtexturecache

Smile

I like it. Added and replaced old image.
Thanks Big Grin
Hi Mike,

any ideas what this label is actually doing from DialogAlbumInfo.xml:

Code:
<control type="button" id="6">
    <description>Refresh</description>
    <font>IconMedium</font>
    <width>80</width>
    <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
    <label></label>
    <enable>!Skin.HasSetting(KioskMode.Enabled)</enable>
</control>

I think it displays the refresh image on the right hand side before '+' but can't figure out how? Do you know?

Hmm. noticed in 'preview post it has a value but in notepad++ it's just an empty square? Strange!

Thanks,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-06-26, 19:35)wilmans2m Wrote: @MikeSilvo164

Thanks. And to answer your question, no. i'm not facing those problems anymore.

Very strange though.

It may be interesting in future to make improvement on music i think Smile But for now, you've done a very good mod for nox 5.

Once team kodi solve the rewind issue on latest build, all will be ok Smile

Have a nice weekend Smile

I am doing a lot of work on the skin soon. What music additions are you hoping to have added?
(2015-06-26, 19:51)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Mike,

any ideas what this label is actually doing from DialogAlbumInfo.xml:

Code:
<control type="button" id="6">
    <description>Refresh</description>
    <font>IconMedium</font>
    <width>80</width>
    <include>ButtonInfoDialogsCommonValues</include>
    <label></label>
    <enable>!Skin.HasSetting(KioskMode.Enabled)</enable>
</control>

I think it displays the refresh image on the right hand side before '+' but can't figure out how? Do you know?

Hmm. noticed in 'preview post it has a value but in notepad++ it's just an empty square? Strange!

Thanks,

Mike.

The image is in the webhostinghub-glyphs.ttf file in the fonts folder and the code must reference the image located in the file but I have yet to play around with that. Probably need a true type code viewer or something that can tell the particular code you need but you can try adding that file to the fonts folder and use the same label above to display that image. I am thinking if we wanted to add more items from that file we might need to use a separate program that puts it in a box with the "link code" to the image but now I am just guessing Wink
Thanks Mike,

The bizarre thing these skilled skinners do just scares me Tongue

Will check out the font file.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-06-26, 20:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: Thanks Mike,

The bizarre thing these skilled skinners do just scares me Tongue

Will check out the font file.

Mike.