• 171(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@Levi59

Thanks so much I tried as you explained and it worked a treat for me.
Quote:Are you missing any required addons listed on the first page... namely script.skinshortcuts?

Yes, unfotunately I've missed this "script.skinshortcuts" because I cant' download this from link:

https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts << doesn't work, check yourself.

From where I can download this skript ?

When I've installed, I've forget to search another source to download this, and that is why skin works with that problem.

BTW: through few months ago I was using skin Shednox, and I was satified, but I was had then kodi 14, and I decided to upgrade kodi to 15, so I did it, but Shednox won't work. When I search skin forum, there is no that skin in first page, few month ago that was the most popular skin. Why is that ?

I'm only curious. Sorry for my english. Many thanks
(2015-08-27, 13:29)kanti Wrote: BTW: through few months ago I was using skin Shednox, and I was satified, but I was had then kodi 14, and I decided to upgrade kodi to 15, so I did it, but Shednox won't work. When I search skin forum, there is no that skin in first page, few month ago that was the most popular skin. Why is that ?

Skins are like women, when you start to get tired of the old, you pass to a new one much younger ... XD
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
(2015-08-27, 15:36)Levi59 Wrote: Skins are like women, when you start to get tired of the old, you pass to a new one much younger ... XD

Though you should remember that they are also like women in that, if the skin is good then experience is more important than youth Wink
Hi mike,
I have an issue with the german video addon "dokumonster"
When I start a video, nothing happens. Normally there is a short youtube popup and the stream starts.
If I change the skin to confluence, it works - back on your mod with mr V widgets, nothing.
The default aeon nox 5 does work as well (tested on two other machines)

If you have nothing else to do, you can have a look then

Here are the debug logs (one with confluence, one with nox silvo)
Kodi silvo
Kodi confl

regards
(2015-08-27, 13:29)kanti Wrote:
Quote:Are you missing any required addons listed on the first page... namely script.skinshortcuts?

Yes, unfotunately I've missed this "script.skinshortcuts" because I cant' download this from link:

https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts << doesn't work, check yourself.

From where I can download this skript ?

When I've installed, I've forget to search another source to download this, and that is why skin works with that problem.

BTW: through few months ago I was using skin Shednox, and I was satified, but I was had then kodi 14, and I decided to upgrade kodi to 15, so I did it, but Shednox won't work. When I search skin forum, there is no that skin in first page, few month ago that was the most popular skin. Why is that ?

Easiest thing would be to install Aeon Nox 5 from the kodi repo since that should auto install all the required dependencies.

ShedNox was no longer being updated, a new version is available called MadNox, and it is maintained by different people.

(2015-08-27, 19:20)SLiX Wrote: Hi mike,
I have an issue with the german video addon "dokumonster"
When I start a video, nothing happens. Normally there is a short youtube popup and the stream starts.
If I change the skin to confluence, it works - back on your mod with mr V widgets, nothing.
The default aeon nox 5 does work as well (tested on two other machines)

If you have nothing else to do, you can have a look then

Here are the debug logs (one with confluence, one with nox silvo)
Kodi silvo
Kodi confl

regards

Checked your logs and it looks like something happened when you last updated the skin. You seem to be missing some things.
I tested the addon and it works fine for me. I suggest deleting the skin folder and either manually unzipping the newest Git or if you use a Git client reclone the repo.
I just pushed a new test branch based on the current isengard branch.

Need some feedback.

I am thinking of adding a second cast panel that launches extended info onclick instead of onback.

In the new test branch there is now two cast panels and the first is for extended Info and second is all the way on the bottom after the extended info panels and is for searching the items in your library.

Just throwing it out for testing and opinions to see if it is a good addition or a dumb idea. If you want to try it out with out having to download the full skin just download and replace this file and this one in the skins 1080i folder and restart Kodi.
I'll look at it Wink
(2015-08-28, 10:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I just pushed a new test branch based on the current isengard branch.

Need some feedback.

I am thinking of adding a second cast panel that launches extended info onclick instead of onback.

In the new test branch there is now two cast panels and the first is for extended Info and second is all the way on the bottom after the extended info panels and is for searching the items in your library.

Just throwing it out for testing and opinions to see if it is a good addition or a dumb idea. If you want to try it out with out having to download the full skin just download and replace this file and this one in the skins 1080i folder and restart Kodi.

I like the new one much better Wink great work Mike
onclick instead of onback is more logical for me !!
maybe a little thing when i am on the actors info and i go back i think it was better i see not the plot but the actors pictures if possible !!!!
(2015-08-28, 10:16)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I just pushed a new test branch based on the current isengard branch.

Need some feedback.

the new one look much better is perfect!!! tnx
(2015-08-26, 09:46)Levi59 Wrote: I still can not see the overlay option in the skin showcase ...
An idea of manipulation to try?

Is it possible to manually edit xml to activate overlay?
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
(2015-08-28, 12:11)Mario S. Wrote: I like the new one much better Wink great work Mike
onclick instead of onback is more logical for me !!
maybe a little thing when i am on the actors info and i go back i think it was better i see not the plot but the actors pictures if possible !!!!

Not sure if that is possible. I'd think it would be, but I will do some research and try out some stuff to check Wink

(2015-08-28, 16:53)Levi59 Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 09:46)Levi59 Wrote: I still can not see the overlay option in the skin showcase ...
An idea of manipulation to try?

Is it possible to manually edit xml to activate overlay?

Overlay button only appears when you have activated an overlay in Skin settings > Advanced > Watched status indicators. If you still do not see it then you need to reinstall the skin cause it seems you have gremlins or an issue unique to your setup. You can try a complete delete of all silvo folders... please take the time to look through your addon folder and check for any. When reinstalling the skin I suggest you skip a clone/pull since it may be a source of the problem and instead try manually extracting the zip downloaded from Git or the first post and place it in your addons folder. If all of that fails then you can try deleting your guisettings.xml but I hate having people do that cause unless you have been modifying the skin yourself it should not be needed.
Testing out a more transparent infopanel...
Huh
watch gallery
After looks cool Big Grin but when the backround have more white ore brigther colours i think it would complicated to read the plot but testing give answer Wink
(2015-08-28, 20:17)Mario S. Wrote: After looks cool Big Grin but when the backround have more white ore brigther colours i think it would complicated to read the plot but testing give answer Wink

Shouldn't be an issue Wink
  • 171(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55