• 184(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-09-10, 00:45)mikesilvo164 Wrote: I added this and placed the setting in skin settings > extras. Install the files below (restart Kodi after) to test it out and let me know if you see any bugs, I will add it to Git if it is bug free.
LINK

Mike,

Just wanted to let you know that I have tried launching CV from your skin, but I cannot launch CV at all, by any method, so have posted my log file in their thread to see if it's a bug, or a problem on my end.

Installed your latest github - intrigued by what "Replace Play Button" does with CV - particularly if it does what the name implies...

Cheers, Carl.
CoreELEC 9.03
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Minix Neo U9-H, Logitech Harmony Elite
Carl that function replaces the play button with cinemavision basically meaning cinemavision is launched before every movie.
Can someone please tell me how can i hide this in the music section

Mike i found a little thing !!!

Some missing text !

(2015-09-12, 18:36)REralte Wrote: Can someone please tell me how can i hide this in the music section

Add the setting <hideallitems> in your advancedsettings.xml
I'm usually pretty good at figuring stuff out, but I can't get the discart to show in the low list view even with discart checked in the settings and discart. I thought it might be an issue where I need to refresh the individual movies, but I can't seem to do that either. Thanks for the help.
is there anything i can do to make certain add-ons work with nox? you know, like youtube and pandora for example.. they work fine on default skin. i did a search on this thread for pandora, was hoping to see something like (change 'X' in "Y.xml" to reflect the change in Z..), but nope.
i tried google too, but it seems like any kodi search intext:pandora is like "pandora for kodi; download kodi; kodi opens pandoras box with black c*cks.. etc.." i dont wanna sacrifice every add-on i have, ill get dirty if i have to with the xmls
(2015-09-13, 22:25)soulife Wrote: is there anything i can do to make certain add-ons work with nox? you know, like youtube and pandora for example.. they work fine on default skin. i did a search on this thread for pandora, was hoping to see something like (change 'X' in "Y.xml" to reflect the change in Z..), but nope.
i tried google too, but it seems like any kodi search intext:pandora is like "pandora for kodi; download kodi; kodi opens pandoras box with black c*cks.. etc.." i dont wanna sacrifice every add-on i have, ill get dirty if i have to with the xmls

Try using site: search instead of intext.
I have a question about live cases, at least I think that's what it's called. In my movies I can get it to look like a bluray or DVD case. But for some reason in my tv section I get a red case with these disc and circle things on the top where it should say DVD or bluray. Anybody know why this is? Here's a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.
TV shows

Movies
(2015-09-12, 12:31)GTunney Wrote: Thanks Mike that's fixed it.

Also think I may have found another lol.

When you scroll down to the actors and click on an actor it used to search and display all films in your library.

That doesn't appear to be working anymore since.

I removed that since it seemed redundant... The default behavior is too launch the extended info dialogs and those show what items you have in your library from the actor you clicked on. You can also use the global search addon.

(2015-09-12, 13:11)reilly nufc Wrote: is there anyway to change the home menu bar from black to red.
thanks

Replace homemenu_back.png in the skins media folder with a red one.

(2015-09-13, 11:42)Mario S. Wrote: Mike i found a little thing !!!

Some missing text !

Fixed. Thanks Smile

(2015-09-13, 21:49)clubwerks Wrote: I'm usually pretty good at figuring stuff out, but I can't get the discart to show in the low list view even with discart checked in the settings and discart. I thought it might be an issue where I need to refresh the individual movies, but I can't seem to do that either. Thanks for the help.

Do you have the discart added to the DB by using Add-on:Artwork Downloader (wiki) or the Texture Cache Maintenance utility (wiki)?

(2015-09-13, 22:25)soulife Wrote: is there anything i can do to make certain add-ons work with nox? you know, like youtube and pandora for example.. they work fine on default skin. i did a search on this thread for pandora, was hoping to see something like (change 'X' in "Y.xml" to reflect the change in Z..), but nope.

Not sure what is going on with your setup but YouTube and Pandora both work fine for me...

(2015-09-14, 04:43)Tatts4Life Wrote: I have a question about live cases, at least I think that's what it's called. In my movies I can get it to look like a bluray or DVD case. But for some reason in my tv section I get a red case with these disc and circle things on the top where it should say DVD or bluray. Anybody know why this is? Here's a screenshot to show what I'm talking about.
TV shows

Movies

TV Shows are just virtual folders and they do not supply resolution info so I have removed cases when using them for a Live Background.
(2015-09-14, 04:43)Tatts4Life Wrote: TV shows

I see that the children must be very young (nickelodeon things) and yet I see Death Note in the list ...
Far be it from me to criticize but have you ever watched this anime? It is not very suitable for children under 12-13 years (16 years for some episodes).

This is just a commentWink
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
thanks mike.
@mikesilvo164

Sorry for the delay in thanks for your recent reply I have been on holiday.

Managed to sort the keymap as advised and resolved the issues I had accessing the OSD for shuffle with music

As you also advised I updated the latest skin.info.service and following recent posts updated aeon nox Sligo both from git. And have checked that the boxes ex brochure mod is on in showcase but beyond that I am still unable to add any artwork. The box set case opens like all other discs but does not open in a tri fold format. Second to this I cannot find any option or management options to add any options may that be the brochure art or any box set logos as seen on tatts4life post above ie Star Wars collection logo.

One other minor question regards full screen music playback. Prior to this update along the base of the screen the tracks were shown moving alomg. I don't seem to access this setting anymore as artist information replaces it.am I missing a setting.

Once again please forgive my noob status with this and I look forward to your help

Cheers
(2015-09-14, 08:08)Levi59 Wrote: I see that the children must be very young (nickelodeon things) and yet I see Death Note in the list ...
Far be it from me to criticize but have you ever watched this anime? It is not very suitable for children under 12-13 years (16 years for some episodes).

This is just a commentWink

LOL my kids are 10 and 14. I have Death Note in the kids section because it was an Anime. I don't mind my kids watching it because they know the difference between right and wrong and what's real or not.
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55