• 187(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-09-19, 13:42)Mario S. Wrote: @mike what du you think about Fake Disc in MyFlix view ??

for now when no discart is available the cover opens and the discart from the last movie rolls in which one have a discart !! (false discart for that movie)
Looks not so good ! (for me)
A lot of my movies have discart
Unfortunately, just a few non ;(

yea i always noticed this too would be good for some kind of fake discart option in future as i love using that view :-)
Got Aeon Nox 5 Sivio up and running fine all I need is the Disk Art where do I download it from and set it up?Wink
(2015-09-20, 18:42)frankybabes Wrote: Got Aeon Nox 5 Sivio up and running fine all I need is the Disk Art where do I download it from and set it up?Wink

Artwork Downloader Add-on which pulls from Fanart.tv

If they don't have what you want Fanart.tv will provide a template to make your own. I have done a few for more obscure titles.
Hi Mike,

I installed the git version but i can't set the path for the weather fanart anymore.

Is this setting moved somewhere else?
I just started using this skin on a regular basis and have few questions/observations based on some adjustments I've made to fit my personal tastes...

I am using the mr.v_widgets_v2 branch.

Can someone tell me where the line below is found in the .xml files? I've looked in View_59_Logo and MyVideoNav and have yet to find it:

I found this bug in Showcase view:

And this one in Wall view for seasons. I have checked Extended Info and Genre but have no label:

This label seems to be collapsing on the one below due to an unneeded animation:

I commented out the animation at Line 223 of MyVideoNav. This change does not appear to impact any of the other label settings but I did not check them all.

Code:
        <!-- Remove animation moving UnWatchedEpisodes upwards -->                        
                        <control type="label">
                            <left>185</left>
                            <top>32</top>
                            <width>950</width>
                            <height>30</height>
                            <align>center</align>
                            <font>font13_bold</font>
                            <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                            <label>$VAR[FloorSubLabelVar]</label>
                            <textoffsetx>30</textoffsetx>
                            <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | [Container.Content(movies) + !ListItem.IsCollection]</visible>
                        <!--<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,16" time="320" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="[Control.IsVisible(53) + [Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Showcase.MovieGenre)]] | [Control.IsVisible(53) + [Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Showcase.TVShowGenre)]] | [Control.IsVisible(52) + [Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Landscape.MovieGenre)]] | [Control.IsVisible(52) + [Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Landscape.TVShowGenre)]] | [Control.IsVisible(503) + [Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Wall.MovieGenre)]] | [Control.IsVisible(503) + [Container.Content(tvshows) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Wall.TVShowGenre)]] | [Control.IsVisible(53) + Container.Content(seasons) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Showcase.SeasonGenre)] | [Control.IsVisible(52) + Container.Content(seasons) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Landscape.SeasonGenre)] | [Control.IsVisible(503) + Container.Content(seasons) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.Wall.SeasonGenre)]">Conditional</animation>-->    
                        </control>
        <!-- End Remove animation moving UnWatchedEpisodes upwards -->

Here it is fixed. I also changed the color of UnwatchedEpisodes in MyVideoNav to ICS_Blue_Textures.

Lastly, to make wall view more useful for TV seasons, I changed the onright condition of View_503_Wall so scrolling to the right is possible without activating the scrollbar (ID 60 is the scrollbar / ID 503 is the container). Scrolling to the right is common when the list is short, which is typically the case with TV seasons.

Code:
<onright condition="!Container.Content(seasons)">60</onright>
<onright condition="Container.Content(seasons)">503</onright>

This skin has so become so feature-rich, I couldn't resist the change.
I also recommend adding View_503_Wall as an available view choice for program addons.

I accomplished this with a few entries:

MyPrograms:

<views>50,501,51,55,500,57,503</views>

<include>View_503_Wall</include>
<!-- view id = 503 -->

custom_1130_Views:

<item>
<label>Wall</label>
<onclick>Container.SetViewMode(503)</onclick>
<visible>Window.IsActive(videos) | Window.IsActive(musiclibrary) | Window.IsActive(programs)</visible>
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(addons)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Disable.WallView)</visible>
</item>

The result:

(2015-09-19, 13:42)Mario S. Wrote: @mike what du you think about Fake Disc in MyFlix view ??

for now when no discart is available the cover opens and the discart from the last movie rolls in which one have a discart !! (false discart for that movie)
Looks not so good ! (for me)
A lot of my movies have discart
Unfortunately, just a few non ;(

I have hit my limit for repo size so I will look into adding this in the near future but for now no fakedisc/autodisc/shelf view Confused
Will check the bug for the previous movies disc showing for MyFlix view tomorrow Wink

(2015-09-19, 14:39)Trixster Wrote: Does this skin support Jarvis?

The Isengard version should work and the master branch on Git is for Jarvis but I am only working on it sporadically for the time being.

(2015-09-19, 16:49)Solo0815 Wrote: Any news about integrating Maniac's TV-section?
Thx

No sorry, no news. I do not currently have the time to add this and Maniac is very busy so it will have to wait or someone else will have to add it and make a PR Sad

(2015-09-21, 00:56)Pienoet Wrote: Hi Mike,

I installed the git version but i can't set the path for the weather fanart anymore.

Is this setting moved somewhere else?

If you are on Jarvis and using the master branch you must download a weather fanart pack from the default Kodi repo and select it in the weather section side menu. If you are not on Jarvis *Do Not Use the Master Branch from Git* If not using Jarvis then I may have added a Jarvis addition accidentally to the Isengard version of the skin, let me know Nod

(2015-09-21, 03:27)Warner306 Wrote: I just started using this skin on a regular basis and have few questions/observations based on some adjustments I've made to fit my personal tastes...

I am using the mr.v_widgets_v2 branch.

Can someone tell me where the line below is found in the .xml files? I've looked in View_59_Logo and MyVideoNav and have yet to find it:

I found this bug in Showcase view:

And this one in Wall view for seasons. I have checked Extended Info and Genre but have no label:

This label seems to be collapsing on the one below due to an unneeded animation:

I commented out the animation at Line 223 of MyVideoNav. This change does not appear to impact any of the other label settings but I did not check them all.

Here it is fixed. I also changed the color of UnwatchedEpisodes in MyVideoNav to ICS_Blue_Textures.

Lastly, to make wall view more useful for TV seasons, I changed the onright condition of View_503_Wall so scrolling to the right is possible without activating the scrollbar (ID 60 is the scrollbar / ID 503 is the container). Scrolling to the right is common when the list is short, which is typically the case with TV seasons.

Code:
<onright condition="!Container.Content(seasons)">60</onright>
<onright condition="Container.Content(seasons)">503</onright>

This skin has so become so feature-rich, I couldn't resist the change.

The section is in the group starting around line 600 beginning with
Code:
<control type="group">
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(59)</visible>

InfoPanel and Wall view bugs should now be fixed. Thanks Smile

I removed the animations cause you are right they are unneeded since I do not hide the lower section when not displaying the genre.

(2015-09-21, 04:05)Warner306 Wrote: I also recommend adding View_503_Wall as an available view choice for program addons.

I accomplished this with a few entries:

MyPrograms:

<views>50,501,51,55,500,57,503</views>

<include>View_503_Wall</include>
<!-- view id = 503 -->

custom_1130_Views:

<item>
<label>Wall</label>
<onclick>Container.SetViewMode(503)</onclick>
<visible>Window.IsActive(videos) | Window.IsActive(musiclibrary) | Window.IsActive(programs)</visible>
<visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(albums) | Container.Content(addons)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Disable.WallView)</visible>
</item>

The result:

Will add this soon but wanted to get the bugs you mentioned above fixed ASAP Nod
If you would like to send a PR to save me some time that would be appreciated Big Grin
If you see anymore bugs please let me know Cool
Thanks.
BETA THEME Pack for Testing strictly cosmetic only will remain available as long as mike silvo allows it.
I respect silvos wishes he may ask me to remove it at anytime. I'm still learning so please bare with me.
https://archive.org/details/ThemePackForSiLVOModByH24
I really do HATE the fact that you guys changed the Movie Views in 5.7.3-2.0.6 (Isengard).

Today I turned on my KODI with 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) and the submenu was gone... I'm not able to fix it at all. I tried to reinstall. Deleted any file and cleaned the registry. Nothing helped at all.. Not even with the HELIX version. Only the new 5.7.3-2.0.6 (Isengard) Skin brings back my Submenu. Makes me pretty angry.

And than I noticed you guys changed some views again. The WALL VIEW at 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) was just perfect. From version to version you guys always need to chance stuff like that without making it better. In fact you just change it and making it worse. The Fanarts are to bright now. And the cover scales is worse now.

The old 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) was not even running for 3 months and is not working anymore at all cause my Submenu is gone.

It's stupid. I'm just honest. Most of code today is like new Cars. It's different but not better. In fact its worse. Rolleyes

How can I get my Submenu back with the old 5.6.0-1.8.3 (Helix) version?? Someone can help me?
(2015-09-21, 10:33)captainblacky Wrote: I really do HATE the fact that you guys changed the Movie Views in 5.7.3-2.0.6 (Isengard).

Wow, just wow. Someone spends loads of their free time to provide something you can OPTIONALLY install, and OPTIONALLY update, and you launch in with a whole bunch of criticisms before asking for "help"?

Just getting in quickly to give you a chance to review your post before it gets the volume of unpleasant responses it currently deserves!
(2015-09-21, 10:58)martinconroy Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 10:33)captainblacky Wrote: I really do HATE the fact that you guys changed the Movie Views in 5.7.3-2.0.6 (Isengard).

Wow, just wow. Someone spends loads of their free time to provide something you can OPTIONALLY install, and OPTIONALLY update, and you launch in with a whole bunch of criticisms before asking for "help"?

Just getting in quickly to give you a chance to review your post before it gets the volume of unpleasant responses it currently deserves!

Criticisms is nothing bad at all. I have an opinion. And I'm just honest. I do know that someone spends its free time. But today I turned on my Kodi and nothing is working anymore. All my database all its stuff its gone.

And the old version is outdated and not wokring anymore. And the new one is different again. And I don't understand it. I don't mean it personal at all.
That's fine, but there are ways to go about things and ways to phrase things if you want a positive response.
(2015-09-21, 11:10)martinconroy Wrote: That's fine, but there are ways to go about things and ways to phrase things if you want a positive response.

True. And I'm sorry. I didn't meant it personall. I just was beside myself.
Hmmm... Confused

Not sure how to start...
Hate is a strong word. I am sorry that you hate my changes and I know change can be difficult to accept but hate... really? I do not mind constructive criticism but your post appears more like complaining about your computer problems.

If I have not updated the Helix skin and if it suddenly stopped working why would you assume it was a skin issue? That is one of the many problems with hate and anger... Not only does it lead to the DarkSide but it can often cloud ones judgement and logic.

Since I have no idea what happened to your system to make it not work, I'll take a guess and say that you had an update to skin.shortcuts. The way the shortcuts were coded into the skin, if I am not mistaken, has recently been deprecated. Try looking for an older version or select rollback if it is available in the addon manger for the skin.shortcuts script.

I originally had an almost knee-jerk reaction and felt the need to go on the offensive but I then realized it would just create a lot of unnecessary unpleasantness so I will choose to think that you are having a bad day. I think in the future you should try to be less angry when things do not go your way since the way I chose to respond may not be the way someone else would, just a little of my suggestive criticism.
@captainblacky

There is a new setting in the Isengard version of the skin which gives the option to hide the submenu until required or have it displayed all the time. Perhaps you could check that.

As for changes to views, the more descriptive and with screen shots you can be to show what you are asking for would help. That way Mike can suggest whether or not it can be done.
  • 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55