• 201(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-10-05, 10:18)ClassicNancy Wrote: How does one contact you if they want to talk to you off the forum?

I am not sure the reason for it Huh
My answer would be the same regardless of whether it is in public or not.
I do not support or assist anything related to banned add-ons (wiki) or mods from places that were not downloaded from the kodi.tv forums.

Look... I do not judge anybody for what they choose to do, but I have a line that I will not cross and therefore feel the need to state that so there is no confusion whatsoever. I do not think poorly of those that make any choices that I disagree with since personal freedom is exactly that, personal.

I hope that you and others can perhaps understand that Nod
I was going to discuss permission.
(2015-10-05, 10:46)ClassicNancy Wrote: I was going to discuss permission.

Now you have me intrigued... Permission for what exactly?
I want to make some theme based skins. Like holiday, etc. I have looked at different skins to use but I have used your skin since I first started using kodi months ago. I looked at a couple rip offs and confluence and none function like yours. Would you allow me to do this?
(2015-10-05, 10:57)ClassicNancy Wrote: I want to make some theme based skins. Like holiday, etc. I have looked at different skins to use but I have used your skin since I first started using kodi months ago. I looked at a couple rip offs and confluence and none function like yours. Would you allow me to do this?

Hmmm... If you wanted to use the skin and post a whole mod for it then I think you should ask, especially BigNoid since he is the creator of Aeon Nox 5 and possibly me if you want to use any of the additions I have added.

Themes/artwork is fine to me I just would like anyone who makes them to post links on these forums to use and not just other places.

If you want to use the whole skin and post it just for a specific theme that seems a little silly since, to me at least, it sounds easier to just add a theme.xbt and color.xml to do that instead of posting a whole skin for each theme...
I just want to do themes and not change coding. I don't know how to use the xbt files.
(2015-10-05, 11:13)ClassicNancy Wrote: I just want to do themes and not change coding. I don't know how to use the xbt files.

Without going into too much detail... if you go to the GitHub link on the first page you can see a themes folder that has elements that override the default Textures.xbt contents so you can use that to see what is changed when selecting a theme like orange. Including a matching_the_theme_xbt.xml it should override any colors you want to use for the theme chosen and the elements that you have changed should be used to create a name_of_theme.xbt using texturepacker (wiki) unless I am missing something, since I have not tried any of this myself.
Thanks for this great skin. I have 2 questions though.

1. When loading extended script info, I get tmdb votes and not IMDB votes like I do on the normal information screen. Can it somehow be copied so it show the right IMDB votes on the extendedinfo?

2. When adding a vote on a movie it shows the vote in right corner but afterwards if I exit and reenter it is dissapeared.
(2015-10-05, 11:21)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-05, 11:13)ClassicNancy Wrote: I just want to do themes and not change coding. I don't know how to use the xbt files.

Without going into too much detail... if you go to the GitHub link on the first page you can see a themes folder that has elements that override the default Textures.xbt contents so you can use that to see what is changed when selecting a theme like orange. Including a matching_the_theme_xbt.xml it should override any colors you want to use for the theme chosen and the elements that you have changed should be used to create a name_of_theme.xbt using texturepacker (wiki) unless I am missing something, since I have not tried any of this myself.

Ok I'll check that out. Thank you.
Any chance Shelf 3D will be added ?
Not sure how this happened, but it did:
I lost the Cast button (between Play en Trailer) in Movie Information. In the place is a greyed out resume button. It is like this for all my movies.
How do I get the Cast button back? Any help is welcome.
you dont need the button scroll down on the plot and the cast appears !!! Wink
Anyone know why i sometimes lose my submenu options? It always happpens on one particular menu option and not any others
Would it be possible to adjust the 'blurred album thumb' option? Its currently way to dark.

Thanks for considering!
(2015-10-05, 12:29)Bjur Wrote: Thanks for this great skin. I have 2 questions though.

1. When loading extended script info, I get tmdb votes and not IMDB votes like I do on the normal information screen. Can it somehow be copied so it show the right IMDB votes on the extendedinfo?

2. When adding a vote on a movie it shows the vote in right corner but afterwards if I exit and reenter it is dissapeared.

1. Since extendedinfo gets all info from TMDb I think that is the way it should stay since you can see that info in the normal info screen and keeping them separate seems like the right way to go.

2. Not sure what you mean but if you are saying that you have chosen to give the movie a rating on TMDb using extendedinfo and it does not show your current rating, then I do no not use that feature so I do not know if it is supposed to display that or maybe you didn't sign in Huh

(2015-10-05, 14:30)Repoman Wrote: Any chance Shelf 3D will be added ?

Not yet but perhaps in the future.

(2015-10-05, 21:17)abbodj88 Wrote: Anyone know why i sometimes lose my submenu options? It always happpens on one particular menu option and not any others

Nope. debug log (wiki) might help.

(2015-10-05, 23:39)dEADkIRK Wrote: Would it be possible to adjust the 'blurred album thumb' option? Its currently way to dark.

Thanks for considering!

The background should be the same colors as the album thumb. Not sure what I can do about that...
  • 201(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55