• 213(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
mike:

i downloaded your latest version and what you have done is fantastic!

keep it up
(2015-10-26, 01:43)Edworld Wrote: mike:

i downloaded your latest version and what you have done is fantastic!

keep it up

Smile
(2015-10-24, 19:47)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-24, 11:39)Alyy Wrote: I have no line that corresponds to $LOCALIZE[31220] ?

It's not a big deal, I shall wait for a next update.

If the problem is what I think it is then it will never be fixed with an update. Does the lines mentioned previously have any thing after the > and is it in English? If so then there are only a few things you can do, delete guisettings/settings.xml file, modify the file as previously instructed with Kodi not running or add
Code:
<onload>Skin.Reset(VideoOSDImages)</onload>
to startup.xml and restart Kodi then delete the line and restart Kodi one more time.

It works, I simply add the line in startup.xml.
Code:

Now it appears in French and I can change this command. Thanks ! Wink
Hi Mike,
Downloaded Isengard from GitHub and all is great thanks.

I have several boxes running your mod so I'm wondering, as I have to recreate the menu, what I need to copy from device to device to replicate the change rather than recreating every time?

Thanks,

Martin
I think its the guisettings.xml in the userdata folder!
Thanks Mario. I thought it might be but given that the menu's were being rebuilt I didn't know if something might have changed.
Mike - another query/suggestion.

When playing music, one frustration I have is with the highlighting. In (for example) the SongList view, as the current track changes the colour of the track changes, but the extended track info (i.e. cover art, track time, star rating) appears doesn't change along with this. i.e if you start on Track 1, that that track's info will remain highlighted even when it moves on to Track 2.

Would it be possible to have it so that the info switches with the track change, so the "current" track is always the one highlighted unless you explicitly select something else?
@Mikesilvo164

Ok make some test with the github version branch isengard.

1/ About music live background. Live is using dvd case and not cd case.
2/ Is it possible to create an option to rename widget (for ex, a playlist is named WGMVL. If i select it as widget, WGMVL appears on the screen)
3/ On meteo, if i select meteo as widget, it is really near the line of the vertical menu (it is on it in fact)

Thanks mike.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-10-26, 12:26)Alyy Wrote: It works, I simply add the line in startup.xml.
Code:

Now it appears in French and I can change this command. Thanks ! Wink

Do not forget to delete the line or the setting will reset after every Kodi startup.

(2015-10-26, 14:02)martinconroy Wrote: Mike - another query/suggestion.

When playing music, one frustration I have is with the highlighting. In (for example) the SongList view, as the current track changes the colour of the track changes, but the extended track info (i.e. cover art, track time, star rating) appears doesn't change along with this. i.e if you start on Track 1, that that track's info will remain highlighted even when it moves on to Track 2.

Would it be possible to have it so that the info switches with the track change, so the "current" track is always the one highlighted unless you explicitly select something else?

The settings for the menu are completely handled by the skin.shortcuts script. Not 100% sure if you can only do one or the other but I transfer the userdata (wiki) addon_data\skin.shortcuts folder and the script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml saved in the skins 1080i folder to their respective locations on the new system.

Maybe there is some way to have the highlight bar move to the currently playing song using some kind of convoluted control.move music player offset susbstring match something or other but since it seems like a specific thing that when a majority of users are browsing there library to suddenly move the focused item to a different track... Not very intuitive and could cause headaches for those just trying to queue music. It also would take too much code and time to implement if it is possible. Sorry Sad
(2015-10-26, 16:51)wilmans2m Wrote: @Mikesilvo164

Ok make some test with the github version branch isengard.

1/ About music live background. Live is using dvd case and not cd case.
2/ Is it possible to create an option to rename widget (for ex, a playlist is named WGMVL. If i select it as widget, WGMVL appears on the screen)
3/ On meteo, if i select meteo as widget, it is really near the line of the vertical menu (it is on it in fact)

Thanks mike.

1) Will check.

2) Should already happen if you are using latest skin.shortcuts from GitHub since after selecting the widget it pops up an edit label dialog.

3) If it is the default widget style then I have not gotten to them yet. If it is not the default style please post a screenshot.
Thanks mike. As i notice, it is normal to have compact widget and not the option to the extended one Wink
ok will update to the last skin shortcut to see if it is corrected.

And no need for screenshot Wink

Thanks.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

about Music Live Background:
I'm using it without CD/DVD-cases and the Covers are stretched to DVD-size

Is there a way that the Music Live Background has other images, than the random album widget? I have the "random Music albums"-widget running and there are the same albumcovers as in the background.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Live Backgrounds for music should be fixed now Wink

(2015-10-26, 18:02)Solo0815 Wrote: Is there a way that the Music Live Background has other images, than the random album widget? I have the "random Music albums"-widget running and there are the same albumcovers as in the background.

That info is populated by library.data.provider so it is the same random items. You can try Random Songs instead so the lists will not be the same.
Covers are fixed, thx
If I use "Live BG: Random Songs" and "Random Album" as widget, then there are different Covers. Thx again!
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi, I recently migrated from Aeon Shednox to this skin. So far I'm loving it except one thing. I use the showcase view for my Movie library and I prefer to use clearlogo for the movie title where it's available. However, there are several movie titles that don't contain a clearlogo so the movie title is blank. Is it possible to fall back to basic text when there isn't a clear logo for a particular movie?

This is how Shednox behaved, display a simple text when clear logo wasn't available.

Thx.
  • 213(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55