• 216(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-10-29, 01:43)vixxon Wrote: How do i get the main menu to only show 1 item and not 3 or 5 ? Smile Tnx !

It is already a layout option. It goes 5, 3, 1, Icons, and lastly, if you use the Git version, Vertical Menu.
Thanks for the great skin mod Mike! I've been using it since I installed Kodi Isengard and really am enjoying your skin. Thanks for all the effort!

For my Movies section I've selected the showcase view. The watched overlays didn't work, but I fixed that by changing <setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.silvo.Overlay.Toggle">2</setting> in the guisettings.xml as I read earlier in this thread.
Now the overlays are showing. However, when the 'flatten' option is selected in the showcase view, the overlays only show up on the selected movie and not on the ones to the left and right of it. And, it shows up with a little delay.
I know it it a very specific situation, so I figured out you probably don't know about this yet. Can you please take a look at this?
(2015-10-30, 00:20)NLVince Wrote: Thanks for the great skin mod Mike! I've been using it since I installed Kodi Isengard and really am enjoying your skin. Thanks for all the effort!

For my Movies section I've selected the showcase view. The watched overlays didn't work, but I fixed that by changing <setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.silvo.Overlay.Toggle">2</setting> in the guisettings.xml as I read earlier in this thread.
Now the overlays are showing. However, when the 'flatten' option is selected in the showcase view, the overlays only show up on the selected movie and not on the ones to the left and right of it. And, it shows up with a little delay.
I know it it a very specific situation, so I figured out you probably don't know about this yet. Can you please take a look at this?

This bug took me way too long to fix... I did not notice the use of a property in the VAR originally used to display these darn Overlays for the Flatten option... Silly thing for me to miss Sad

It should be fixed on Git now (I hope Confused). The changing of the string in guisettings should not be needed anymore but they do need to be enabled in the side menu for each view you want them to be after selecting the overlays you want in Skin settings > Advanced.

Which version of the skin are you using? I would like to squash any remaining Overlay bugs so if you can give me as much info about your settings and upgrade history that would be great Smile

Thanks for reporting the Bug!
what version from the isengard. github can I install?
I tried https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...e/isengard
but it fives an error
(2015-10-30, 12:52)isitmeor Wrote: what version from the isengard. github can I install?
but it fives an error

Read the FAQ and GitHub README on the first page.

Should hopefully help with any issues installing the skin.
(2015-10-30, 19:48)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 12:52)isitmeor Wrote: what version from the isengard. github can I install?
but it fives an error

Read the FAQ and GitHub README on the first page.

Should hopefully help with any issues installing the skin.
thanks
(2015-10-30, 05:17)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-30, 00:20)NLVince Wrote: Thanks for the great skin mod Mike! I've been using it since I installed Kodi Isengard and really am enjoying your skin. Thanks for all the effort!

This bug took me way too long to fix... I did not notice the use of a property in the VAR originally used to display these darn Overlays for the Flatten option... Silly thing for me to miss Sad

It should be fixed on Git now (I hope Confused). The changing of the string in guisettings should not be needed anymore but they do need to be enabled in the side menu for each view you want them to be after selecting the overlays you want in Skin settings > Advanced.

Which version of the skin are you using? I would like to squash any remaining Overlay bugs so if you can give me as much info about your settings and upgrade history that would be great Smile

Thanks for reporting the Bug!
Thanks for fixing the bug! I just copied the new View_53_ShowCase.xml from github and now it seems to be working like it should.

I found out I am using version 5.7.4-2.0.7 of your skin. I think I first installed the skin when Kodi 15.1 was released. About a week ago I tried installing latest version from github (to fix those overlays...), but I got an error about dependencies and just installed the repository and updated to the lasted version in the repo.

If I can be of any help, I am willing to test things for you. Just let me know.
I am pretty sure that very few use the Icon option for the main menu since it has not worked well once I changed over to use skin.shortcuts for the main menu. If anybody who uses the current Git skin can check if it works for you using the latest script.skinshortcuts from its GitHub page and the latest skin for Jarvis (master) or Isengard... I would appreciate some bug testing since it is hard for me to test it all myself.

Thanks Wink
@mike when i chose the new vertical menu in the option i can not switch back to the normal menu !!!! it stays by the vertical and nothing happens
only thing to come back was delete the line in the settings.xml of the skin !!
(2015-11-01, 19:01)Mario S. Wrote: @mike when i chose the new vertical menu in the option i can not switch back to the normal menu !!!! it stays by the vertical and nothing happens

Should be fixed on Git now, thanks Mario!
(2015-10-29, 20:43)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 08:35)Solo0815 Wrote: 1. Obsolete (see Link) Is it possible to make the "Channel OSD"-view a little wider/broader? OT: which is the right word in english? So that more of the EPG text fits on the screen.
The next thing I noticed is the date in "Channel OSD"-view:
If the name of the TV-event is very large, the date-field is smaller than normal and is scrolling. No big issue, but I thought, I'd mention it.
Maybe you or BigNoid can fix/change this, if the "Channel OSD"-view is made little wider/broader

Edit: I changed some values in DialogPVRGuideOSD.xml
http://pastebin.com/XBCpRjrv (please use new link below!)

2. Is it possible to show the channel-logos in recording view? Atm there are only the channel names. I'm using VDR. If this is a VDR-"issue" and not related to the skin, then I'll post in the VDR-subforum.

I'm not at home, but if you need screenshots, pls let me know.
Thx

Screenshots would be helpful. I do not use PVR so finding things is easier for me if I see what you see.
Here are the screenshots http://imgur.com/a/3yqze
The first Pic is how it actually looks, the second is after my mod. I know the top of the channellogo-box is misaligned Wink
Edit: should be fixed: http://pastebin.com/F6ppX5ck
Should I post it in vanilla Aeon Nox also?

The third picture is the Recordings-window. It would be better, if there are some thumbs (channel or from the recording)
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I just found this skin and really like what I've seen so far. It's a nice improvement on the Nox skin, and I like the added options.

One request for the future - is there any way to add more views to the programs/games area? On other skins, I've really liked using the rightlist option and was hoping to get that as a possibility at some point.

Thanks again for your work on this skin.
(2015-11-01, 19:33)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-11-01, 19:01)Mario S. Wrote: @mike when i chose the new vertical menu in the option i can not switch back to the normal menu !!!! it stays by the vertical and nothing happens

Should be fixed on Git now, thanks Mario!

Thx Smile
1. Is it just me, or where is the big "1 hour 20 min remaining" in "Pause"?
Edit: Found it! I had to select "Settings" in "FullScreen". Please move _all_ the Settings to "Skin Settings". All this "scatterd" settings are very hard to find Wink

2. what string gives the remaining time in e.g. "1h20min" or "80 min"?
It is not $INFO[VideoPlayer.TimeRemaining(hh:mm)] Wink
I want to get this remaining time info (+75min) on Live-TV like in this skin: http://board.newnigma2.to/wbb3/index.php...d16178984a
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I think I found a bug, in movie info if I choose scroll from plot to cast, it gets stuck on the cast view and no way to get back to the plot. see picture

• 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55