• 218(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2015-11-04, 23:31)Xemaniac Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 22:46)LFCFAN Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 22:23)Xemaniac Wrote: Once again been searching for an answer but haven't found it.

I would want to use Logo View, but I don't have the logos for my Shows or Music. Does one have to add these manually or is there a plugin that does that?

You have to configure (select) it in the Art work down loader Add-on.

I've done that already, that's why I'm asking. I just get the generic Skin font as the logo, not for the show.

How do I get it on music then?

I have the same problem, but this is not the fault of this skin as it happens on various other skins too. It could be down to the art downloader plugin.
Thanks for the great work Mike Smile
I was wondering how I could copy some of the movie views into the Program views?
how can i have the vertical menu?
(2015-11-06, 17:13)andrezpt Wrote: how can i have the vertical menu?

in the skin settings menu !!!
i have installed from the repository, if i try to install via ZIP i download from the github it stops at 4% i have to overwrite the paste in the addons?
just wait, it has to install 1000s of small files. Because of that, I asked to put all the media in a separate package:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2142849
Then you can have this packages:
- MPAA black/white
- MPAA- coloured
- watched-german
-watched-english
and so on ...
In the skin you could then set, which package to use ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I just noticed that in Video Info the movie poster is low quality and pixelised... But the folder.jpg file in the movies folder is high quality. But it seems to be the same file. Can I set somewhere the quality Kodi should use?
Mike why not swap CinemaVision button with ChooseArt and not with Trailer button? I actually use Trailer more than ChooseArt...
Mike , i don't see any player controls when i play music. I use the vertical menu , the song wil start but only thing working is clicking the "x" on the keyboard to stop playing
(2015-11-08, 08:03)sxmdim Wrote: Mike , i don't see any player controls when i play music. I use the vertical menu , the song wil start but only thing working is clicking the "x" on the keyboard to stop playing

I noticed this too. But I found that if you go back to Home menu and then open your Movies menu the side blade has the option to go full screen!
Using latest Skin from git and kodi alpha 4 all i get is a black main screen. context menu works.
I'm also using latest skin shortcuts.
Any idea?
Hi, first i want to say i love your Mod :-)

I have a problem to show Extra info in Series, the Episode Titel and the Series Name are overlapped.
I use your Repo and newest Kodibuntu.

Been using this mod for 10 months or so now. Finally Aeon Nox with logos Smile

Updated to the version from your repo, but TV show information no longer works. The context menu will just close and the input is stuck. Hitting escape/back "closes" the invisible menu. I tried to remedy this by downloading the build off GitHub for Isengard, but none of my skin settings carried over and I could not enable/disable main menu items.
Can movies or tv shows be played for home screen widgets or are they just for information?

Thank You
@mikesilvo164

hi mike,
well i installed last github version this morning and i must face to a weird problem: I have problem with my playlist
here it is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>TV</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="path" operator="is">
<value>nfs://192.168.0.92/volume1/SeriesTV/</value>
</rule>
<order direction="ascending">sorttitle</order>
</smartplaylist>

As you see, i use "path" in my smartplaylist. But does not work anymore even if i use "contains" instead of "is". Same problem is i use smb instead of nfs.
Do not understand why and hope you will be able to fix it.

Thanks.

EDIT : must be tired. Works in fact. But got problems using same style playlist as widget (with path in it).
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

• 218(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55