• 222(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
@mikeSiLVO
Well it seems that skinshortcuts has nothing to do with my problem using smb/nfs path in playlist. Works before. Strange.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-11-13, 11:49)snyft Wrote: No its just that i get a blackscreen on the menu. Apparently it works on alpha 2 of jarvis but with alpha 3 and 4 i just get a blackscreen instead of a menu.
I have no issues on any of the Jarvis builds including the latest nightlies. Post a debug log (wiki) and I'll take a look.

(2015-11-13, 18:04)Solo0815 Wrote: Unfortunately not. I can only select "Transparent-BG if there is not Artist-Fanart" in the Artist-Slideshow settings.
Here are two screenshots to make it more clear:
^^^ Aeon-Nox Setting: Fanart Background
As you see, there is a Fanart displayed. It is the Fanart for this Sampler in the Sampler-dir, not in the Artist-Slideshow-dir.
All is correct here
--------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^ Aeon-Nox Setting: Artist-Slideshow Background
if no Artist-Fanart is found from the script, transparent BG as mentioned, -> black background, because there is no Fanart at all, even there is one for the sampler (see above)

If a Artist-Fanart is found online or in the Artist-Slideshow folder, then it is shown <- no screenshot
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This was because I asked to improve the Artist-Slideshow "control-type" in the skin
put the existing fanart.jpg in the bg-layer, and in the layer above the Artist-Slideshow-image. Then the existing Fanart is shown, if no Artist-fanart is found online, becaue the "image" from Artist-slideshow is transparent.
Hopefully it is more clear now Wink
I'll look into it.

(2015-11-12, 18:30)Solo0815 Wrote: Image
I can't find it in the whole "Aeon Nox"-Settings menu Confused

Thx for all your work on this skin. Take all your time you need for you and your family, they are much more important than anything else.
Here is one of those moments that I would not know to check for having the RSS feed disabled if you did not post a screenshot. Will be fixed on Git soon.

(2015-11-13, 18:25)wilmans2m Wrote: @mikeSiLVO
Well it seems that skinshortcuts has nothing to do with my problem using smb/nfs path in playlist. Works before. Strange.

If you cannot access the playlist from the playlist section then there is something wrong with the playlist (or Kodi).
Please post a debug log (wiki) for Mr. BobCratchett in the skinshortcuts thread or here if you would prefer, he has asked for one and it may help.
(2015-11-11, 20:04)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-11-11, 08:16)mata7 Wrote: this is on a fresh install

Have you enabled the Artist Slideshow in the Music OSD background settings? I haven't altered how that functions and is very basic so if it does not work for you then there must be a setup problem on your end, doublecheck your settings.

thanks for you help, yes i did enable artist slideshow on the OSD i have no idea why is no working, anyways it look like is nothing you can do to help me, thanks again
mmh i just see kodi log and it seems i have problems with service.library.data.provider plugin. Make some further researches.

EDIT : http://pastebin.com/HVkwCDeG
here is my kodi log.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

@mikesilvo:
The menuentry is back again
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
hi this is a great skin but has it got the option to add a intro movie or can this be added to the skin so a intro movie can be played thanks
(2015-11-14, 16:53)flowerpot Wrote: hi this is a great skin but has it got the option to add a intro movie or can this be added to the skin so a intro movie can be played thanks

It has an option for that in the skin settings
(2015-11-15, 11:57)AL8782 Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 16:53)flowerpot Wrote: hi this is a great skin but has it got the option to add a intro movie or can this be added to the skin so a intro movie can be played thanks

hi thanks for your reply i can see the option to add intro video in helix 14.2 but not in isengard. 15.1 which is what i am using if there is how do i put a inrto video in thanks
looking forward to the repo update *happy*

thank you very much for your skin!
(2015-11-15, 15:04)flowerpot Wrote:
(2015-11-15, 11:57)AL8782 Wrote:

hi thanks for your reply i can see the option to add intro video in helix 14.2 but not in isengard. 15.1 which is what i am using if there is how do i put a inrto video in thanks

Have you looked at Cinema Vision?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2050437
Hi,
Just wondering about the idea of a "Duplicate" option on menu items. I tend to have several similar items like "movies" and "kids movies" which are the same except for the playlists etc they point to. Would be quick if items could be duplicated and tweaked?
I have the video-addons widget on and was trying to find the code to change the widget image time. It's set a 10 seconds and wanted to make it shorting. I looked in all the xml files and couldn't find it.

Thanks
I love the skin and the artwork and lay out is the best I have seen and tried. Works so well!

I was wondering if there is an easy way to change the order of the widgets like Video add-ons and Program add-ons. I can't seem to tell just how they are ordered at all. It seems random. I have it set to extended panel which I prefer. I guess I am trying to use it like the program/video shortcuts in confluence where you chose what program/video add-on you wanted in slot 1-5 or 25 w/ mod. About the only thing I liked better.

I have spent a long time reading post and trying to find some direction here with little luck. Any help is greatly appreciated!
LibreElec on PC and a 19 Shield
Is there an easy way migrate the standard Aeon Nox skin to the Silvo Mod? I can't imagine every single setting would stick, but I have to think that most of it would, right? I would love to use this skin, but have a ton of work into a standard Aeon Nox skin, and I would like to avoid going through setting the entire thing up from scratch if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Hi,
Minor glitch when editing view settings... both "close" buttons (x) seems to be visible.

• 222(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55