• 231(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Mike love aeon nox silvo thanks. Can anyone help me, I'm trying to set up a custom widget to show unwatched movies and I'm struggling. Any ideas for the path?
(2015-11-30, 19:53)Daniboy Wrote: Mike love aeon nox silvo thanks. Can anyone help me, I'm trying to set up a custom widget to show unwatched movies and I'm struggling. Any ideas for the path?

Recent movies will suffice. It only shows unwatched movies, which are new.
Happy birthday Aeon-Nox-SiLVO and big thanks Mike for your work and helping
Smile Wink Smile
Hi,
I was talking about this earlier. The name of the movie is nowhere to find. Except for the cover, there is no other place with the movie name.

Is this on purpose or something went wrong on my machine?

I have installed Artwork Downloader, but that does not puts logos or names on the Movie Showcase view.

ps. Other mods not working yet with the latest build of SiLVO.

Thanks,
Gorast
(2015-11-30, 11:14)BytEvil Wrote: Hello friends! Audio DSP manager in System settings not worked. Only worked well on Confluence skin.
I have not skinned those dialogs yet... kinda busy and also hoping BigNoid does it so I don't have to Tongue

(2015-11-30, 11:43)bkafi Wrote: Ok it may be due to the extra info option. Any ideas? I like the extra info, don't care if i see the logo here.
Does not look like you are using the latest skin... Try re-installing it.

(2015-11-30, 11:47)Xemaniac Wrote: Thanks for your patience with me anyway Mike.

I'm wondering as to what that option really is for, what does it do?
It replaces the default video info screen with online info from The Movie DB provided by the extendedinfo script.

(2015-11-30, 19:33)LFCFAN Wrote: Congratulations Mike to you and your family for the new addition to your family!

Thank you so much for the enjoyment thus far and we look forward for more!
Thanks buddy Blush

(2015-11-30, 19:16)junias Wrote: ok, i´ve found
had to use the texture tool

here´s the problem: my pvr uses the "numbers" for the epg-genres
In the epg-genres-folder there are two different folder "transparent" and "non-transparent", where the "png"-files are located.
Now the problem: kodi didn´t search in the subfolder, and only in the "epg-genres"-folder!

i´ve copied the files from "transparent"-folder to the root-folder (epg-genres) and furthermore i copied the png-files from confluence with the numbers "0.png, 16.png, ...) to this folder, now i have a coloured epg Wink
maybe you can fix it Wink
I will see if I can test it but I need to make sure it does not break any other PVR backend genre colors...

(2015-11-30, 19:53)Daniboy Wrote: Mike love aeon nox silvo thanks. Can anyone help me, I'm trying to set up a custom widget to show unwatched movies and I'm struggling. Any ideas for the path?
You can make and use a smartplaylist.

(2015-12-01, 08:03)Mario S. Wrote: Happy birthday Aeon-Nox-SiLVO and big thanks Mike for your work and helping
Smile Wink Smile
Thanks Mario!! Big Grin

(2015-12-01, 09:47)skullmonkey Wrote: Hi,
I was talking about this earlier. The name of the movie is nowhere to find. Except for the cover, there is no other place with the movie name.

Is this on purpose or something went wrong on my machine?

I have installed Artwork Downloader, but that does not puts logos or names on the Movie Showcase view.

ps. Other mods not working yet with the latest build of SiLVO.

Thanks,
Gorast

Activate whatever you want to see in the settings for the view in the sidemenu Wink

What mods? I only see mods for Original Aeon Nox 5.
Mike,

Any news about the bug of unwatched episodes smartlist in a panel widget ?
Is the only way to enable or disable Main Menu items to delete them?

The ability to [Enable] a Main Menu item isn't present in this skin as it is in the Original Aeon Nox skin.

(2015-12-01, 16:34)Toxic Man Wrote: Is the only way to enable or disable Main Menu items to delete them?

Yes, afraid so Sad
(2015-12-01, 16:34)Toxic Man Wrote: Is the only way to enable or disable Main Menu items to delete them?

The ability to [Enable] a Main Menu item isn't present in this skin as it is in the Original Aeon Nox skin.

It has the 'Restore shortcuts' button instead, which lets you re-add any menu item you've deleted. (Scroll to the bottom of the options on the left to see it)

hi mikesilvo quick question, did you remove the movie widget "Recents Movies" because i dont see it on the widgets for movies, if so is there a way to put it back , in my case i use this one is very useful

thanks in advanced
(2015-12-01, 20:08)mata7 Wrote: hi mikesilvo quick question, did you remove the movie widget "Recents Movies" because i dont see it on the widgets for movies, if so is there a way to put it back , in my case i use this one is very useful

(This may be different on systems where the default video nodes have been edited) 'Video Library >' -> 'Recently added movies'
that did it, thank you very much Bob, really appreciate you help
I just pushed an update for the widgets. Those that have issues please try the latest from GitHub and report if everything is A-OK. If it is not try to post as many details as possible so I can get em all fixed.

Thanks.
Can't find "Files" submenu in Music
how can I create files submenu to display list of music sources?
(2015-12-02, 00:08)LS2k Wrote: Can't find "Files" submenu in Music
how can I create files submenu to display list of music sources?

'Choose shortcut' -> 'Music Library >' -> 'Files'

(Unless you're on Jarvis and have custom audio nodes (wiki) - in which case, due to changes in the music library, Files is now a node which has been added to Kodi's defaults, but will need manually adding to your custom nodes...)

Edit:- Apologies, not so easy on Isengard as I thought. 'Change action' -> 'Custom shortcut >' -> manually type 'ActivateWindow(MusicFiles)'
  • 231(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55