• 239(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Thank you :-)

btw... why when i use the "liveTV" widget... i don't see anything ? i mean its like having no widget active
@mike did you change something with genre fanart, it wont show any fanart from the genre (only the default backround which is chosen in the setting from me),the path (of the genre fanart) is set in the settings menu !

and in the color customizer settings menu i have text overlaping on the bottom !!! (latest github version)
(2015-12-12, 22:09)Shinoby92 Wrote: Thank you :-)

btw... why when i use the "liveTV" widget... i don't see anything ? i mean its like having no widget active

This will only display if you have an active recording or a scheduled recording.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Hi! I'm using this skin on Isengard. A rather basic question here. I did some searches but found nothing, I wonder if I'm searching well!
When I use it for music in fullscreen, I get a fanart picture in the background, which is OK. For artists without fanart, I get a slideshow of random artists in my library. I don't like this feature -- I prefer no picture (or a default pic) than pictures that are totally unrelated to the music being played. Is there a setting to change this?
Thanks
I really love u all skinners & script maker. Thank you very very much Smile
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-12-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: The selector in the TV-section is red (user selected color) now, but it is brighter as the rest. Please compare this two pictures:
this is the normal "red" all over the skin
---
"Color Palette"-selector should be inside of the Color-selector Window
---
The "Color"-square (here: Red) is not in the right line. It belongs to Highlight-Bar.
All the issues above are fixed in the latest git
(2015-12-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: The selected Color does not match the shown highlight bar:
This is not fixed. I don't know, if it has something to do with "making the highlight-bar transparent" in the skin and that's making it look different.
(2015-12-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: Another question:
I want to display the remaining time in Live-TV as "+3 min" or "+1h20min". If I change line 781 in Includes_LiveTV.xml to
Code:
<label>[B]+ $VAR[PlayerTimeRemainingVar] min[/B]</label>
then I get only e.g. "+ 9". The "min" is not shown at all. Can anyone help me?
still open ... Wink

The "mute"-Icon overlaps the TV-widget. This makes it very hard to see.
Suggestion: move the mute-icon a bit to the top and the Live-TV widget a little bit down. Then you can also make the width of the "Now Playing"-headline a little bit broader.

The Music ClearLogo is overlapping "Artist"-test in Music Fullscreen.

I can't find the menu entry to select the Weather-BG. The script and the addons are installed. Maybe you can expand this to Music- and VideoGenre also.

I installed color.box and I "think" the color palette is loading faster. But dunno, if this is related to the color.box-script.

There is a wrong translation in German: It is not "färbige Icons and Mediaflags", it is "farbige Icons ..."

BTW: Snow looks nice!
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
I need help with missing Video disc art.
I used myMovies to create .nfo files, fanart and folder art etc
I am using the latest skin and all in the sudden some of my artwork is missing from my video disc.
I never used to have this issue before.
As a test, I switched scraper form local to imdb *for movies on 1 disc ( I have several), then switched back to local (all of the disc art disappeared)
But all the different arts (folder.jpg fanart.jpg myMovies.front.jpg etc are still present under the movie folders
Any ideas how I may fix this issue?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3z4f2t9ohbd2y...0.png?dl=0
I do not see the default widgets such as favorites ....
Is it only on my side or ...

regards
I fired up some music last night for the first time in ages and there seems to be a band logo/text overlay issue on the fullscreen now playing view. Is there an option hidden to stop this?
http://imgur.com/gallery/cpYtBy7
(2015-12-13, 01:20)Mario S. Wrote: @mike did you change something with genre fanart, it wont show any fanart from the genre (only the default backround which is chosen in the setting from me),the path (of the genre fanart) is set in the settings menu !

and in the color customizer settings menu i have text overlaping on the bottom !!! (latest github version)
Yeah, my bad... I was messing about with things and moved the include to a silly spot. Should be fixed now.
(2015-12-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: This is not fixed. I don't know, if it has something to do with "making the highlight-bar transparent" in the skin and that's making it look different.
The issue is that when I changed the image the pvr uses its own file from the new_pvr folder and It looks like I missed one image location change. Hopefully fixed now.
(2015-12-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: Another question:
I want to display the remaining time in Live-TV as "+3 min" or "+1h20min". If I change line 781 in Includes_LiveTV.xml to
Code:
<label>[B]+ $VAR[PlayerTimeRemainingVar] min[/B]</label>
then I get only e.g. "+ 9". The "min" is not shown at all. Can anyone help me?
PlayerTimeRemainingVar has a built in carriage return so try PlayerTimeRemainingSmallVar but it also has "m" at the end so you should only need to add "in".
(2015-12-11, 17:27)Solo0815 Wrote: The "mute"-Icon overlaps the TV-widget. This makes it very hard to see.
Suggestion: move the mute-icon a bit to the top and the Live-TV widget a little bit down. Then you can also make the width of the "Now Playing"-headline a little bit broader.

The Music ClearLogo is overlapping "Artist"-test in Music Fullscreen.

I can't find the menu entry to select the Weather-BG. The script and the addons are installed. Maybe you can expand this to Music- and VideoGenre also.

I installed color.box and I "think" the color palette is loading faster. But dunno, if this is related to the color.box-script.

There is a wrong translation in German: It is not "färbige Icons and Mediaflags", it is "farbige Icons ..."

BTW: Snow looks nice!
Live TV overlapping the mute icon will have to wait.

Music artist logo should be fixed but if not let me know.

Weather fanart is set up in the weather section sidemenu backgrounds button. There are no music and video genre fanart resource addons so it would not makes sense to add that.

colorbox is only related to blurring the background for the video info screen. It loads faster cause it is not using the large palette from the script.

German translation changes should be asked for changing to Mario S. He is the German translator extraordinaire Wink

I saw the thread about it and decided to add it. I just used the pre-coded include and changed things here and there but it still needs some more fine tuning...
(2015-12-13, 22:56)ciprijan Wrote: I do not see the default widgets such as favorites ....
Is it only on my side or ...

regards
Not added yet but you can setup a smartplaylist with your favorites and use that as a widget.
(2015-12-13, 23:21)jeffski10 Wrote: I fired up some music last night for the first time in ages and there seems to be a band logo/text overlay issue on the fullscreen now playing view. Is there an option hidden to stop this?
http://imgur.com/gallery/cpYtBy7
Should be fixed on Git.
When i found time i will correct the german translation Wink sorry for the little mistake (a ä) i am not a german teacher Big Grin Big Grin
Well "and" become "und" too Wink
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

(2015-12-14, 06:00)mikesilvo164 Wrote: ... There are no music and video genre fanart resource addons so it would not makes sense to add that.
I swear, I have some in my Addons-selection. Confused That's why I asked.
[Edit] Here they are: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2186714[/Edit]

But I will re-check, when I'm @ home.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2015-12-14, 10:23)wilmans2m Wrote: Well "and" become "und" too Wink

Certainly what else Big Grin Wink
an austria guy will do the german translation Wink i must see that hehe

( ironic mode:off )

you guys did a great job here Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 239(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55